Hymers

falfil

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Falfil

We have a Hymer which is always referred to as the van! We also have friends with many different makes of motorhome. What difference does it make. Our friends have Adria, Autotrail, Autocruise Eldis and others. We all gave a great time when we meet so what us all this fuss about.

It's the travelling and the different company you meet that matters so Keep them wheels a-rolling and enjoy it!

lynneroy - 2014-03-02 2:14 PM

Well said again Judge, the last 24 hours has been so nasty on here and full of drivel, perhps they could just email each other, as I don't think anyone else is interested in what they have to say.

You could always stop posting then; that would solve some of the problem.

:-D

Guest JudgeMental

Well said again Judge, the last 24 hours has been so nasty on here and full of drivel, perhaps they could just email each other, as I don't think anyone else is interested in what they have to say.

this is a concerted attack from a bunch of shirt lifting prizzy morons with nothing better to do...they will soon be sent sulking back from whence they came.......

This link explains there motivation...we are apparently victims of a trolling competition....

http://motorhomefruitcakes.freeforums.net/thread/327/trolling-competition

Thicko cretins the lot of them! we are a FREE and easy forum, in the most part left to our own devices.... ..whereas where they come from originally (MHF) anyone with half a brain left in 2007? when it was privatised and lately sold (surprise surprise)..and how you can privatise information freely given by contributors is scandelous, and these are a bunch of knuckle dragging mugs for putting up with it... MHF fine site for info but moderation so heavy handed its like a chemical cosh!

normal service will resume in time.....for now ignore em!:-D

Like many a good conversation or article when a certain group seek to cause mayhem it degenerates into gutter sloath and has no place in society. Unfortunately they are sick persons and can only express themselves in that manner.

I can only suggest that those who run the site are similarly minded by allowing them to continue.

JudgeMental - 2014-03-02 2:51 PM

Well said again Judge, the last 24 hours has been so nasty on here and full of drivel, perhaps they could just email each other, as I don't think anyone else is interested in what they have to say.

this is a concerted attack from a bunch of shirt lifting prizzy morons with nothing better to do...they will soon be sent sulking back from whence they came.......

This link explains there motivation...we are apparently victims of a trolling competition....

Thicko cretins the lot of them! we are a FREE and easy forum, in the most part left to our own devices.... ..whereas where they come from originally (MHF) anyone with half a brain left in 2007? when it was privatised and lately sold (surprise surprise)..and how you can privatise information freely given by contributors is scandelous, and these are a bunch of knuckle dragging mugs for putting up with it... MHF fine site for info but moderation so heavy handed its like a chemical cosh!

Just because you were banned for posting profanity there, there's really no need to be so bitter about it.

What a complete charmer you are old chap, Alan.

Me thinks some people cannot take a joke and a bit of fun, something this forum seems to lack. Nobody died and the only real Spat was with Had Enough who clearly couldnt "Get Enough"! (See what I did there (lol) )

Its certainly turned over some pages of threads and on the whole has been good entertainment.

erneboy - 2014-03-02 3:22 PM

What a complete charmer you are old chap, Alan.

It's because he's worried about his homophobia - ever since he read that it's a defence mechanism used by those who are troubled by their own secret homosexual desires. Why else would he refer to shirt-lifters?

Will85 - 2014-03-02 3:00 PM

Like many a good conversation or article when a certain group seek to cause mayhem it degenerates into gutter sloath and has no place in society.

Please can you have another go at translating that into English for me? It sounds very deep and quite pertinent, unfortunately I am unfamiliar with the phrase "gutter sloath" and your opening " Like many a good conversation or article" simply doesn't work in English. I know it's a tricky language but I do so admire your efforts. One more try please. By the way what is your native language?

erneboy - 2014-03-02 3:42 PM

Will85 - 2014-03-02 3:00 PM

Like many a good conversation or article when a certain group seek to cause mayhem it degenerates into gutter sloath and has no place in society.

Please can you have another go at translating that into English for me? It sounds very deep and quite pertinent, unfortunately I am unfamiliar with the phrase "gutter sloath" and your opening " Like many a good conversation or article" simply doesn't work in English. I know it's a tricky language but I do so admire your efforts. One more try please. By the way what is your native language?

He was taught the language by Mr Mental. BTW, he is not a judge.

Guest JudgeMental
Barryd999 - 2014-03-02 3:37 PM

Me thinks some people cannot take a joke and a bit of fun, something this forum seems to lack. Nobody died and the only real Spat was with Had Enough who clearly couldnt "Get Enough"! (See what I did there (lol) )

Its certainly turned over some pages of threads and on the whole has been good entertainment.

To be honest I am very disappointed with you Barry and the kinda company you obviously revel in.....HE or Frank an absolute star! in comparison with this bunch of pathetic smart alec dross...

Seannachie - 2014-03-02 3:45 PM

He was taught the language by Mr Mental. BTW, he is not a judge.

Well I never. That astounding revelation certainly lessens the authority with which he speaks.

But, I think that in fairness to Mr Mental I should point out that he has been doing quite a bit of judging on this thread, some of it such utter tripe that it's not difficult to see him as the real thing. The one drawback I see is that he is rather intemperate in his language. I fear that alone would disqualify him which is a pity because I think I would very much enjoy reading his judgements.

JudgeMental - 2014-03-02 3:51 PM

Barryd999 - 2014-03-02 3:37 PM

To be honest I am very disappointed with you Barry and the kinda company you obviously revel in.....HE or Frank an absolute star! in comparison with this bunch of pathetic smart alec dross...

Oh come on! Your just disappointed that you didnt see it as a wind up (still is). They are a good bunch and definately not "Dross". Lets be honest here most people on this forum like a bit of a spat and a good argument so it was always going to get a bit heated but it was all tongue in cheek (well most of it). I think we decided that the OAL members were made of stern stuff when choosing a forum for a trolling competition and would rise to the bait and get stuck in.

We could have chosen the Funsters but they already have too much fun, the wild camping lot would have probably come around our houses and beaten us up, too well known on FACTS And the CC Club Together lot would have started crying.

Gentlemen, a joke is a joke but when it goes beyond that, it gets a life of its own. You only need to look at incidents on other forums and twitter to see how things spiral out of control without self discipline.

However, feel free to carry on like bare knuckle fighters if you wish; I'm not your judge. I would just prefer to keep my friends on both MHF and OAL.

Barry has it in a nutshell.

Why not pop over to Fruitcakes and beat us up on there?

I think one of you did try earlier today but, enjoyable as it was, it was rather too see through.

Anyway no harm intended and very little done except possibly by raising His Honour's blood pressure and giving Frank a little stick. By the way I suspect we knew Frank before he came on here. Cheers.

Brock - 2014-03-02 4:08 PM

Gentlemen, a joke is a joke but when it goes beyond that, it gets a life of its own. You only need to look at incidents on other forums and twitter to see how things spiral out of control without self discipline.

However, feel free to carry on like bare knuckle fighters if you wish; I'm not your judge. I would just prefer to keep my friends on both MHF and OAL.

Nothing close to bare knuckles from our end I think.

Brock - 2014-03-02 4:08 PM

Fair enough. As Alan says. Come and join us if you want. As well as a forum we have a full range of useful motorhome accessories! https://sites.google.com/site/motorhomefruitcakes/

seems to have been all my fault , but I am greatful because you all seem a nice lot . not had such a good laugh for a long time . and I would talk to each and every one of you if we ever met up . I'm now off to take the .....van .... off charge ( see I'm learning ) may your fried rice alway come with egg and those little bits of green peas , and dont forget to face the wind ( especially after the fried rice ) ......Reg

Archived