Hymers

falfil

Anyway children back on topic....or at least veering towards it.  The OP said.......

Do Hymer owners not talk to other people etc etc..........

I'm surprised you all missed the opportunity to pass comment or indeed a heartfelt wish that  it is true because guess who is buying one very soon?

I sincerely hope it is true because then HE might, by convention (Hymer owners being above such mundane things as interaction   :-D) ignore the forum.  We live in hope :-D

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2014-03-03 8:35 AM

Being Fruitcakes you must all be UKIP supporters :D.........is it free to join? :-S

Just because I'm a Fruitcake that doesn't mean that I'm completely mad.

I'd rather vote for the Monster Raving Loony Party than UKIP, but then there's little to differentiate between them, so I won't vote for either.

:-D

Seannachie - 2014-03-03 11:03 AM
pelmetman - 2014-03-03 8:35 AMBeing Fruitcakes you must all be UKIP supporters :D.........is it free to join? :-S
Just because I'm a Fruitcake that doesn't mean that I'm completely mad.I'd rather vote for the Monster Raving Loony Party than UKIP, but then there's little to differentiate between them, so I won't vote for either. :-D
No not loonys'. Totally rational Daily mail readers who admire a smarmy Merchant WBanker, Would you buy a used  Camper from Farrage? 

Guest pelmetman
Retread24800 - 2014-03-03 11:11 AM

Would you buy a used  Camper from Farrage? 

If he got us out of the EU..........I'd buy two B-)..........

rolandrat - 2014-03-03 11:26 AM

rolandrat - 2014-03-01 8:40 PM

Auto-Trail v Hymer no contest. Hymer every time

I was referring to build quality.

Racing in them might be a lot of fun though. I wonder how long they would last?

Archived