Guest pelmetman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-17 10:10 AM

Bump (lol)

Just goes to show ;-) ............

How some of us "Have" changed our minds :D ........

Come the moment Come the Man B-) ..........

Boris! Boris! Boris! >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-05-17 10:17 AM

Bump (lol)

Oh I see! So people can change their minds then over the course of a few years. I see your Sainted Theresa who you also "changed your mind" about is bringing back her deal for a fourth time to see if anyone has "changed their minds" yet we are not allowed a second referendum as it would be undemocratic to see if people have changed their minds.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-17 11:38 AM

Bump (lol)

Oh I see! So people can change their minds then over the course of a few years. I see your Sainted Theresa who you also "changed your mind" about is bringing back her deal for a fourth time to see if anyone has "changed their minds" yet we are not allowed a second referendum as it would be undemocratic to see if people have changed their minds.

If you haven't noticed we're having a proxy referendum next week ;-) .........and if you're correct then we'll be sending loads of pro EU MEP's to Brussels wont we? >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-05-17 11:43 AM

Bump (lol)

If you haven't noticed we're having a proxy referendum next week ;-) .........and if you're correct then we'll be sending loads of pro EU MEP's to Brussels wont we? >:-) ........

No we aren't. Is the question do you want to remain in the EU or leave? Its not is it? Its a vote on a wide variety of parties, some of which support Brexit, Some do not, some do not know if they do or not. I know die hard campaigning remainers that are voting Labour. How do you class a vote for Labour? Is it remain or Leave.

An unfortunate side effect of there really only being one Brexit party to vote for is that it will indeed mean we end up sending a bunch of fecktards to Brussels but lets face it if they are like Farage they wont turn up.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-17 2:04 PM

Bump (lol)

No we aren't. Is the question do you want to remain in the EU or leave? Its not is it? Its a vote on a wide variety of parties, some of which support Brexit, Some do not, some do not know if they do or not. I know die hard campaigning remainers that are voting Labour. How do you class a vote for Labour? Is it remain or Leave.

An unfortunate side effect of there really only being one Brexit party to vote for is that it will indeed mean we end up sending a bunch of fecktards to Brussels but lets face it if they are like Farage they wont turn up.

Getting your excuses in early eh Barry? (lol) ..........

It's time you LOSERS woke up and smelt the Brexit coffee ;-) ..........

All your doing is delaying the inevitable and awarding us with the opportunity to cause havoc in your wonderful EU >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-05-17 2:59 PM

Bump (lol)

All your doing is delaying the inevitable and awarding us with the opportunity to cause havoc in your wonderful EU >:-) ........

No need for excuses. Firstly its not happened yet and secondly why do I need to make excuses for anything? The only way ill be convinced that the people want a no deal Brexit is if the turn out is as massive as the referendum and Farage gets over half the vote.

Lets say realistically that your best poll is what he gets, say he gets 34%. What does that prove apart from a minority support his version of Brexit or are so angry about it they voted for his no deal Brexit policy because there was no other way of showing their anger? The Brexit party will gain a lot of seats with such a percentage but its not far from what UKIP had in 2014 and really does not show a majority in favour of Brexit. The only way of showing that is a straight up referendum.

Barryd999 - 2019-05-17 5:37 PM

Bump (lol)

No need for excuses. Firstly its not happened yet and secondly why do I need to make excuses for anything? The only way ill be convinced that the people want a no deal Brexit is if the turn out is as massive as the referendum and Farage gets over half the vote.

Lets say realistically that your best poll is what he gets, say he gets 34%. What does that prove apart from a minority support his version of Brexit or are so angry about it they voted for his no deal Brexit policy because there was no other way of showing their anger? The Brexit party will gain a lot of seats with such a percentage but its not far from what UKIP had in 2014 and really does not show a majority in favour of Brexit. The only way of showing that is a straight up referendum.

But , but , but ... Its you thats being saying the mood has changed and Remain is the publics favoured position ... If so Nigel Shouldn't be in contention if as you tell us he lied to the nation

Birdbrain - 2019-05-17 5:48 PM

Bump (lol)

But , but , but ... Its you thats being saying the mood has changed and Remain is the publics favoured position ... If so Nigel Shouldn't be in contention if as you tell us he lied to the nation

Well if he doesnt get a lot more than he is currently polling ill be right then wont I?

Barryd999 - 2019-05-17 7:44 PM

Bump (lol)

Well if he doesnt get a lot more than he is currently polling ill be right then wont I?

How exactly ?

Birdbrain - 2019-05-17 7:50 PM

Bump (lol)

How exactly ?

If your a Brexiteer and especially one who wants a crash out Brexit who are you going to vote for? Presumably the party that has the best chance of getting the most seats. Tories are finished, UKIP Are even more finished, Nige is the only game in town for you guys really so you would expect their percentage to be high even if the polls do show a small lead for remain the highest one I think only put remain on 55%. So based on that I am surprised he isnt polling higher.

Barryd999 - 2019-05-17 9:29 PM

Bump (lol)

How exactly ?

If your a Brexiteer and especially one who wants a crash out Brexit who are you going to vote for? Presumably the party that has the best chance of getting the most seats. Tories are finished, UKIP Are even more finished, Nige is the only game in town for you guys really so you would expect their percentage to be high even if the polls do show a small lead for remain the highest one I think only put remain on 55%. So based on that I am surprised he isnt polling higher.

How do you get remain on 55% as collectively The Greens/Libs/Change have at best around 30% in the polls ... Now your the one telling us the world has changed its mind and I aint seeing it fella ... Time and again youve told us the public want to remain now so why aren't those definite remain parties smashing it ??? Come Friday morning I have a feeling that other thing youve constantly said is finished as in Nationalism/Popuism might be showing just how little you know about whats really happening over Europe

Guest pelmetman

Bump (lol)

Governments have been elected on a similar percentage ;-) ..........

BTW......Boris would get elected with a landslide percentage by us members B-) ........

Guest pelmetman

Bump (lol)

How exactly ?

You're ignoring the bleeding obvious again ;-) ...........

If we have changed our minds then REMOANERS should win the EU Elections? >:-) ...........

Birdbrain - 2019-05-18 6:01 AM

Bump (lol)

How exactly ?

How do you get remain on 55% as collectively The Greens/Libs/Change have at best around 30% in the polls ... Now your the one telling us the world has changed its mind and I aint seeing it fella ... Time and again youve told us the public want to remain now so why aren't those definite remain parties smashing it ??? Come Friday morning I have a feeling that other thing youve constantly said is finished as in Nationalism/Popuism might be showing just how little you know about whats really happening over Europe

But the remain vote cannot just be judged on Greens/Libs/Change. you left out Plaid Cymru, SNP and Labour. Farage has said Labour is a remain party and remainers are split on whether it is or not. My personal view is if your a remainer you should vote for a definite remain based party but here in the North East where there are only three candidates they would need at least 18% of the vote to stand a chance of getting a seat and thats a tall order in an area that generally votes Tory or Labour and where there are a lot of Brexiteers in some parts of the NE. A lot of people are tempted to back Labour in the hope that this will lead to a second ref.

On the other side of the coin I dont know a single Brexiteer or have seen a single one on Social media who says they are backing any other party other than Farages BNP (sorry BP). (lol)

So as you can see. Its complicated and there is no way to add up the remain votes. The Brexit party may well on paper be the "winners" and you can claim that if it makes you feel good but it solves and proves nothing unless there is a massive and clear landslide for one party or another.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-18 12:11 PM

Bump (lol)

How exactly ?

But the remain vote cannot just be judged on Greens/Libs/Change. you left out Plaid Cymru, SNP and Labour. Farage has said Labour is a remain party and remainers are split on whether it is or not. My personal view is if your a remainer you should vote for a definite remain based party but here in the North East where there are only three candidates they would need at least 18% of the vote to stand a chance of getting a seat and thats a tall order in an area that generally votes Tory or Labour and where there are a lot of Brexiteers in some parts of the NE. A lot of people are tempted to back Labour in the hope that this will lead to a second ref.

On the other side of the coin I dont know a single Brexiteer or have seen a single one on Social media who says they are backing any other party other than Farages BNP (sorry BP). (lol)

So as you can see. Its complicated and there is no way to add up the remain votes. The Brexit party may well on paper be the "winners" and you can claim that if it makes you feel good but it solves and proves nothing unless there is a massive and clear landslide for one party or another.

It's not complicated is it? ;-) .........

If you can motivate 6 million to sign a petition and loads of folk to have a bitchfest in London :-| ........

Why cant you get them to vote for Pro EU MEP's???????????? >:-) .........

Just asking? :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-05-18 1:29 PM

Bump (lol)

How exactly ?

If you can motivate 6 million to sign a petition and loads of folk to have a bitchfest in London :-| ........

They are, there are just lots of remain parties. Many see Labour as the best hope for a second vote. Probably why Labour did so well in 2017.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-18 1:59 PM

Bump (lol)

How exactly ?

They are, there are just lots of remain parties. Many see Labour as the best hope for a second vote. Probably why Labour did so well in 2017.

So what you are saying is....... Remoaners cant organize a "Piss Up in a brewery" (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Is it any wonder us "Right" sensible folk are giving you "Left" behind in the sensible gene pool the boot ? >:-) ............

Just wondering ;-) ...........

Bump (lol)

How exactly ?

I dont recall Jeremy saying Labour is a Remain party but hopefully you can show where hes said that ... Labour at the minute dont know what Labour want to do ... By your Abbott style adding up if I support parties in favour of Brexit in its different forms I have The Brexit Party on around 35% , UKIP on around 4% and the Tories on around 12% , which gives me roughly 51% and on top of that we dont know what Jeremys position is because Jeremy daren't say ... You have blabbed on since what seems like the birth of the world telling us the mood has changed well if its changed it looks its changed by around 1% ??? Go figure sweetheart ... You should be steaming ahead princess

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-05-18 4:27 PM

Bump (lol)

How exactly ?

I dont recall Jeremy saying Labour is a Remain party but hopefully you can show where hes said that ... Labour at the minute dont know what Labour want to do ... By your Abbott style adding up if I support parties in favour of Brexit in its different forms I have The Brexit Party on around 35% , UKIP on around 4% and the Tories on around 12% , which gives me roughly 51% and on top of that we dont know what Jeremys position is because Jeremy daren't say ...

Barry's got a Diane Abbotcus ;-) .......

What ever numbers you input it show's a Remain win :D .......

Bump (lol)

How exactly ?

I dont recall Jeremy saying Labour is a Remain party but hopefully you can show where hes said that ... Labour at the minute dont know what Labour want to do ... By your Abbott style adding up if I support parties in favour of Brexit in its different forms I have The Brexit Party on around 35% , UKIP on around 4% and the Tories on around 12% , which gives me roughly 51% and on top of that we dont know what Jeremys position is because Jeremy daren't say ... You have blabbed on since what seems like the birth of the world telling us the mood has changed well if its changed it looks its changed by around 1% ??? Go figure sweetheart ... You should be steaming ahead princess

I never said Jeremy said Labour is a remain party, I said Farage said it is recently. All I have said is the polls have constantly shown a move towards remain but ive never claimed it was by much but it has been consistent. Your analysis above just shows what I have been saying there is no clear indication from the EU elections that there is a majority for anything as its impossible to work out. All this is based on polls as well. What happens on Thursday could be considerably different but we will have to wait and see for that one.

If you think Farage getting 30% or more of the vote is going to change Parliaments opinion (which is the one that counts) on a no deal crash out Brexit then you are wrong. I would say though that there seems to be more support amongst Brexiteers for a No deal Brexit than Mays deal though but sadly (for you) Mays deal is the only thing on the table so unless it happens by accident in October its not happening.

If your so confident why not support a proper referendum on the options available? There can be no doubt then and no confusion as to who voted for what and why, who was remain and who was leave etc.

pelmetman - 2019-05-18 2:29 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-05-18 1:59 PM

Bump (lol)

How exactly ?

So what you are saying is....... Remoaners cant organize a "Piss Up in a brewery" (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Is it any wonder us "Right" sensible folk are giving you "Left" behind in the sensible gene pool the boot ? >:-) ............

Just wondering ;-) ...........

Nope. It just shows that the remain vote is split. Are you suggesting that in the space of a few weeks it should be possible to persuade millions of remainers to all get behind one party? Farage has done it easily as there is no other credible pro Brexit party. Tories are all over the place and there is no guaranteed Brexit with them, same for Labour really. UKIP I guess you can still count them in but they are finished as a party really.

Ill ask the same question to you as Mr Birdbrain. If you want to know the true feeling of the country why not support a referendum as clearly the EU elections will tell us nothing and will not change the stalemate in Parliament and Government. Even Boris cant do that.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-19 9:58 AM

Ill ask the same question to you as Mr Birdbrain. If you want to know the true feeling of the country why not support a referendum as clearly the EU elections will tell us nothing and will not change the stalemate in Parliament and Government. Even Boris cant do that.

If the Deal and No Deal vote were added together I wouldn't have a problem ;-) .........

But you Remoaners only want a Losers vote on your terms don't you? >:-) .........

Barryd999 - 2019-05-19 9:50 AM

Bump (lol)

How exactly ?

I never said Jeremy said Labour is a remain party, I said Farage said it is recently. All I have said is the polls have constantly shown a move towards remain but ive never claimed it was by much but it has been consistent. Your analysis above just shows what I have been saying there is no clear indication from the EU elections that there is a majority for anything as its impossible to work out. All this is based on polls as well. What happens on Thursday could be considerably different but we will have to wait and see for that one.

If you think Farage getting 30% or more of the vote is going to change Parliaments opinion (which is the one that counts) on a no deal crash out Brexit then you are wrong. I would say though that there seems to be more support amongst Brexiteers for a No deal Brexit than Mays deal though but sadly (for you) Mays deal is the only thing on the table so unless it happens by accident in October its not happening.

If your so confident why not support a proper referendum on the options available? There can be no doubt then and no confusion as to who voted for what and why, who was remain and who was leave etc.

Theres no confusion Barry only Remoaner bitterness ... Im all for a 2nd referendum and a third , fourth etc but only if we have the no deal leave option on the paper seen as you remoaners have now kindly educated us dummies all about what we didn't know first time out ... Regards Mr and Mrs Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-19 9:50 AM

So all Boris has got to do when he becomes PM is.........Nothing :D ..........and we'll leave in October with No Deal B-) ........

Sounds like a excellent plan >:-) ...........

Archived