Would you really want Boris as PM?.....

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2019-05-19 10:50 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-05-19 9:58 AM

Ill ask the same question to you as Mr Birdbrain. If you want to know the true feeling of the country why not support a referendum as clearly the EU elections will tell us nothing and will not change the stalemate in Parliament and Government. Even Boris cant do that.

If the Deal and No Deal vote were added together I wouldn't have a problem ;-) .........

But you Remoaners only want a Losers vote on your terms don't you? >:-) .........

You could do that but say no deal and deal together get 52% of the vote where does that leave us? If no deal say gets 32% and deal gets 20% are you going to say we leave on no deal when only 32% of the electorate voted for it? We would just be back at square one. It has to be just two binding options really that can be acted upon straight away. I would be happy to put either no deal vs remain or mays deal vs remain. Not sure parliament would be though. I dont think they would put no deal on the ballot but perhaps its the only way as it seems the most popular Brexit at least over Mays deal. There still is not a majority in favour of it though I dont reckon.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-19 12:28 PM

pelmetman - 2019-05-19 10:50 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-05-19 9:58 AM

Ill ask the same question to you as Mr Birdbrain. If you want to know the true feeling of the country why not support a referendum as clearly the EU elections will tell us nothing and will not change the stalemate in Parliament and Government. Even Boris cant do that.

If the Deal and No Deal vote were added together I wouldn't have a problem ;-) .........

But you Remoaners only want a Losers vote on your terms don't you? >:-) .........

You could do that but say no deal and deal together get 52% of the vote where does that leave us? If no deal say gets 32% and deal gets 20% are you going to say we leave on no deal when only 32% of the electorate voted for it? We would just be back at square one. It has to be just two binding options really that can be acted upon straight away. I would be happy to put either no deal vs remain or mays deal vs remain. Not sure parliament would be though. I dont think they would put no deal on the ballot but perhaps its the only way as it seems the most popular Brexit at least over Mays deal. There still is not a majority in favour of it though I dont reckon.

So like I said ;-) ...........

We Brexiteers put Boris in charge......He does nothing and we crash out with No Deal in October B-) .........

Archived