Its in the bag for Salmond............

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Symbol Owner - 2014-09-18 8:04 AM

nowtelse2do - 2014-09-17 11:05 PM

"Colin....are you getting your Clive's mixed up?" No -- I meant Clive M-G. I haven't seen him contribute to 'Chatterbox' for a very long time -- if ever, so I was glad to welcome his contribution.

"Clive Mott-Gotobed didn't leave the forum as far has I know.But It would be nice to see CliveH back." ;-)

Oh no it would't! I, for one, am really pleased that the self-opinionated old Tory bore, who always wanted the last word and 'banged on' about his own particular 'hobby horses' until we were heartily sick of them, has finally sloped off this forum --he didn't own a motorhome, nor even a touring caravan, so had no real right to be on here at all! He was a fraud -- like his misplaced nonsense on global warming/climate change!

good riddance!

Colin.

So your fussy about your self-opinionated Tory Bores who want the last word Colin? ;-).................

BTW I believe CliveH owned a tourer although it is/was on a seasonal pitch near Weymouth, and seem to use it more often than many folk use their campers >:-)...............

I guess some of us aren't racist against tuggers *-).................I'd even be nice to Nowtelse :D............but he comes from Lancashire 8-)..............

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2014-09-19 8:32 AM

Well - that's it then - they've voted no.

We can now get on with pouring billions into better rail links for London - and another runway for London - and ignore anywhere north of Watford.

Back to square one.

;-) ;-)

Not quite Malc ;-)................Cameron has bought himself a Union..........and expects the English/Welsh to pay for it >:-)..........

enodreven - 2014-08-30 12:23 PM

Hi, it does seem to be the way ? I really cant understand why the Scots, Irish and the Welsh all seem to hate the English, where as from most of the English I know dont seem to have the same feeling towards these groups.

Can anyone explain why they appear to hate us ?

Talking to my German friend, he cannot understand why the English do not like the europeans and why they keep saying they want to leave the EU. He thinks we should embrace the Union and stop moaning.

Some interesting parallels with the Scottish view.

AliB - 2014-09-19 9:49 AM

enodreven - 2014-08-30 12:23 PM

Hi, it does seem to be the way ? I really cant understand why the Scots, Irish and the Welsh all seem to hate the English, where as from most of the English I know dont seem to have the same feeling towards these groups.

Can anyone explain why they appear to hate us ?

Talking to my German friend, he cannot understand why the English do not like the europeans and why they keep saying they want to leave the EU. He thinks we should embrace the Union and stop moaning.

Some interesting parallels with the Scottish view.

I can only assume that your German friend has not been affected by loss of job or lower pay due to cheaper labour from, or in, Eastern Europe.

I personally am pro Europe, with a few changes, but then I have not ,so far, been adversely affected by closer ties.

;-)

There's an easy solution to this promise made by these three, defer all changes until after the next election, then don't vote for any of these clowns.:

Guest pelmetman

Its given us all a useful insight into how nasty the EU referendum will be ;-)..................

The only problem the pro euro crowd has got though..........is they can't buy off the voters >:-)..................

Who says? Just think about the C AP, all that transport infrastructure in Spain, Ireland, Greece, the disproportionate representation of the smaller nations in EU affairs, provided they support Germany, propping up bankrupt governments in most of Southern Europe, etc.

I bet that Milliband is really pouring his blessings on Blair for all the things he did to buy votes in 1997, things which are slowly but surely destroying our country, and from which there is no turning back, short of a peoples revolution, still, it's not all bad. It looks as though the Labour Party will destroy itself when it loses the Scottish votes. I can understand that Milliband will not want to have just an English parliament, but to say that the English are more concerned with raising the minimum wage that getting proper democratic representation, will possibly be part of his epitaph. He is probably trying to appeal to the sad people who believed the Sun when it said that there was no alternative to Tony Blair and elected him 3 times. ANYONE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THAN BLAIR, and this is just the latest installment of the cost to us.

Having met quite a number of them in the course of business over the years I have a very low opinion of politicians, but if you have to vote for one, chose the one who will personally lose the most if it all goes pear shaped.

AGD

Archiesgrandad - 2014-09-22 11:41 AM

Who says? Just think about the C AP, all that transport infrastructure in Spain, Ireland, Greece, the disproportionate representation of the smaller nations in EU affairs, provided they support Germany, propping up bankrupt governments in most of Southern Europe, etc.

I bet that Milliband is really pouring his blessings on Blair for all the things he did to buy votes in 1997, things which are slowly but surely destroying our country, and from which there is no turning back, short of a peoples revolution, still, it's not all bad. It looks as though the Labour Party will destroy itself when it loses the Scottish votes. I can understand that Milliband will not want to have just an English parliament, but to say that the English are more concerned with raising the minimum wage that getting proper democratic representation, will possibly be part of his epitaph. He is probably trying to appeal to the sad people who believed the Sun when it said that there was no alternative to Tony Blair and elected him 3 times. ANYONE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THAN BLAIR, and this is just the latest installment of the cost to us.

Having met quite a number of them in the course of business over the years I have a very low opinion of politicians, but if you have to vote for one, chose the one who will personally lose the most if it all goes pear shaped.

AGD

Agree

Have a drink before you read this

http://www.factslides.com/

Archived