toilet paper

mids

Guest Had Enough
malc d - 2014-10-22 2:46 PM

Robinhood - 2014-10-22 11:25 AM

Why Christmas should lead to an increase in toilet roll demand was not explained.

I once heard that the sale of toilet rolls increases significantly in winter because a lot of people use them as tissues for their streaming noses.

;-)

We use them as Christmas decorations and stream the tissue from wall to wall. It's even better if you can get a few rolls that are nicely tinted. A few lengths draped over the Christmas tree looks nice as well.

Much more tasteful than those awful streamer type of decorations and glittery balls that the chavs use.

And of course if you take them down carefully the paper can then be used for its intended purpose.

Had Enough - 2014-10-22 2:50 PM

We use them as Christmas decorations and stream the tissue from wall to wall. It's even better if you can get a few rolls that are nicely tinted. A few lengths draped over the Christmas tree looks nice as well.

Much more tasteful than those awful streamer type of decorations and glittery balls that the chavs use.

And of course if you take them down carefully the paper can then be used for its intended purpose.

And don't forget the nice perfume ones you can get in France. *-)

This threads going down the pan :D

clifford60 - 2014-10-22 2:17 PM

Hi again, As far as Izal is concerned, have you thought of finding a srap piece of wood?

Wow, 2 threads on Toilet paper, you can tell we are getting into the winter, no trips away and the mrs watching 'Strictly or another bloody Cooking program' long live the Forum !

Izal germicide was like a fine grade of sandpaper, but it was a step up from bits of newspaper on a bit of string. (but not such an interesting read). Ray

Thanks for the encouragement & kind words.

CVP = caravan park, my mate born & raised in  Bradford taught me that. He arrived as a 10pound Pom back some 40 years ago. His kit is a Range Rover Disco pulling a large off road caravan made by a local manuf called Jaco. The fun he has had with his kit went a long way to helping me make the decision to get involved. I am now "champing at the bit" to get into it as the MH has been on order since March. Long story but the importer stuffed up the order & had to wait for the next Aussie production run this month. Interestingly caravans are more popular that MH here with MH only 10% of RV market. looking forward to contributing from time to time.

Eyup we never used toilet paper in the van , i much prefer baby wipes (keep your bits lovely and clean and fresh) and had a small pedal bin in shower room with liner which got emptied every couple of days along with other rubbish : if its good enough for a baby its good enough pour moi : hate those dusty paper bogrolls ! Lol pp:) and before you ask they work out at just under a penny each : loads better when you empty your waste without paper clarting everything up :

pelmetman - 2014-10-22 9:07 AM

If we have guests.............. ................we use the Telegraph :D ............

After a dodgy curry .......................................The Guardian >:-)............

But in general any red top will do ;-) ..........................

I would avoid the Daily Mail as it's already full of it ;-)

Guest pelmetman
Ashpark - 2014-10-23 8:31 AM

If we have guests.............. ................we use the Telegraph :D ............

After a dodgy curry .......................................The Guardian >:-)............

Maybe...... but apparently its the nations favourite :D ................

pelmetman - 2014-10-23 10:38 AM

Ergo the nation is full of it too - it seems to start at Westminster and continues to waft outwards at an ever increasing spiral!

Sadly I'm old enough to remember the Daily Sketch, ripped into squares, and hung on a meat hook,

dual purpose, something to read while you waited

recycling........ us lot invented it. ;-)

Tracker - 2014-10-23 11:06 AM

pelmetman - 2014-10-23 10:38 AM

Ashpark - 2014-10-23 8:31 AM

Ergo the nation is full of it too - it seems to start at Westminster and continues to waft outwards at an ever increasing spiral!

Au contraire Rich. Westminster is merely on the receiving end of what the nation sends it. It just accumulates in Westminster. :-D

Brian Kirby - 2014-10-23 7:32 PM

Au contraire Rich. Westminster is merely on the receiving end of what the nation sends it. It just accumulates in Westminster. :-D

Maybe we are both wrong Brian?

We may have discovered perpetual motion here?

The government and civil service keep sending us their waste products for recycling and we keep sending it back as un-recyclable?

Colin Leake - 2014-10-23 4:24 PM

Is anyone on here old enough to remember Bronco toilet paper? So stiff it never realy got ones a*** clean never mind the danger of paper cuts!

Schoolyard Song inspired by 'Bronco' toilet paper and a popular western series on TV at the time (about 1956-61).:

'Wipe it around the old pan handle,thats how it got it's claim to fame, wipe it around your Sixgun's barrel,

bronco, bronco, Bronco Lane !

You can't beat the 'old ones' (yes you can, but they lock you up for it !). *-) Ray

Tracker - 2014-10-23 7:42 PM

Brian Kirby - 2014-10-23 7:32 PM

Maybe we are both wrong Brian?

We may have discovered perpetual motion here?

The government and civil service keep sending us their waste products for recycling and we keep sending it back as un-recyclable?

Would that not then be perpetual motions? :-)

Rayjsj - 2014-10-23 7:48 PM

Colin Leake - 2014-10-23 4:24 PM

Is anyone on here old enough to remember Bronco toilet paper? So stiff it never realy got ones a*** clean never mind the danger of paper cuts!

Schoolyard Song inspired by 'Bronco' toilet paper and a popular western series on TV at the time (about 1956-61).:

'Wipe it around the old pan handle,thats how it got it's claim to fame, wipe it around your Sixgun's barrel,

bronco, bronco, Bronco Lane !

You can't beat the 'old ones' (yes you can, but they lock you up for it !). *-) Ray

We used to wrap it around a hair comb and play tunes on it like a kazoo. Remember those?

Guest pelmetman
lennyhb - 2014-10-24 10:11 AM

LordThornber - 2014-10-24 8:09 AM

We use Asda's crappiest, (pun intended), breaks down easier and it's thick enough to not need gloves when completing the act.

So to speak :D

Martyn

I've never worn gloves when wiping my a*** :-)

Surely you Hymer owners have staff for such duties? :D..................

Archived