More sinning

rupert123

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2014-11-04 12:13 PM

Sorry Dave - didn't like to brag about my power washer - but seeing as you raised it - I'll see your power washer and raise you three angle grinders, a welder and a lathe!

I concede defeat I have none of those :-( ...............

I guess you folk who run modern campers need those kinda tools (lol) ...............

Guest pelmetman
Brock - 2014-11-04 12:33 PM

If we're into bragging, I've a couple of hoes in my shed.

You sound like Santa Clause ;-) ...............

Ho ho (lol) ...........

Is that my worst pun ever? B-) ..............

pelmetman - 2014-11-04 12:34 PM

Sorry Dave - didn't like to brag about my power washer - but seeing as you raised it - I'll see your power washer and raise you three angle grinders, a welder and a lathe!

................................... and a cement mixer!

Guest pelmetman
LordThornber - 2014-11-04 2:05 PM

I have a hot water tap outside as well as a cold.

Sultan Of Blackburn

Blimey you must live in a rough area Martyn 8-) .................

If the b*ggers have nicked your bathroom :D ..........

Guest pelmetman
AliB - 2014-11-04 1:14 PM

A word of warning. Becareful what you keep in your sheds. I believe the burglar in the following post is still on the loose.

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Sex-and-motorhomes/9913/

Looks like a rubbish burglar to me *-) .....................

Someones pinched her knickers 8-) ...........

Tracker - 2014-11-04 11:44 AM

I feel humbled in such exalted company only having two sheds, a greenhouse and a double garage - but at least my comfy chairs are in my very own 'study/den' indoors, centrally heated, warm, dry, close to the coffee pot - and kept tidy against my wishes by my ever loving wife.

Maybe all of yous that are banished to a lowly cold and wet shed when it's cold and wet need to assert your authority over SWMBO!

I am a very lucky boy - it must be true because my wife tells me it is true!

I hate to show off Rich but my shed has a heating radiator in it, plus kettle and never gets tidied, the wife refused to go anywhere near it. I have two pairs of skis in there as well, which reminds me they need a service for the coming winter, now that is motorhome related.

rupert123 - 2014-11-04 5:24 PM

I hate to show off Rich but my shed has a heating radiator in it, plus kettle and never gets tidied, the wife refused to go anywhere near it. I have two pairs of skis in there as well, which reminds me they need a service for the coming winter, now that is motorhome related.

Gee whiz Henry - just how far from the house is your shed?

I know you get rough winters up in hill billy country but having to ski back home when your shedding and ski servicing is done for the day is surely beyond a joke even for an eccentric Welshman!

Tracker - 2014-11-04 12:41 PM

Ooooooo .... power tools ... I'm in love! :D

I love my tools, power or otherwise ... as well as numerous electrical items such as drills, jigsaws, angle grinder, power washers, scorpion (power saw), hedge trimmers, I've got at least 6 sets of steps, ladders, 3 B&D workmates ... loads of other tools and garden equipment, petrol lawnmower, petrol chainsaw ... I've also got a last for making shoes which was my Dad's ... oh yes, and loads of bits and bobs related to motorhomes! :-D

antony1969 - 2014-11-04 6:34 AM

Mel B - 2014-11-03 11:34 PM

At home I have a lovely 24' brick built workshop which is double glazed with cavity walls? When we moved here 21 years ago the removal lads kept calling it the granny flat. We've also got 2 single garages and a car port.

... oh ... did I mention I've got a static caravan too and that's got a metal shed? :-S

You didn't mention the conservatory you had built or the new roof you put on or the new car or the pack of sausages you bought

Now then - get your facts right ... it wasn't a new roof, it was the old roof with some new timber.

I bought a second hand kayak the other day of Ebay to use when at my static (did I mention I had a static caravan ...?), also splashed out and bought a 2-tier dish drainer for it too AND one for home ... now that is living it LARGE!!!!

Now let me think ... what else ... 2 packs of bacon, bread ... oh yes, and some 'free' Krispy Kreme doughnuts!

rupert123 - 2014-11-04 9:24 AM

At home I have a lovely 24' brick built workshop which is double glazed with cavity walls? When we moved here 21 years ago the removal lads kept calling it the granny flat. We've also got 2 single garages and a car port.

... oh ... did I mention I've got a static caravan too and that's got a metal shed? :-S

Glad to see your sense of humour is still in place Mel, good for you.

Ta chuck - I won't let a little old 'ant' stop me no matter how nasty his 'bite', nor any of the other 'minions' on here. :D

Mel B - 2014-11-04 5:47 PM

antony1969 - 2014-11-04 6:34 AM

You didn't mention the conservatory you had built or the new roof you put on or the new car or the pack of sausages you bought

Now then - get your facts right ... it wasn't a new roof, it was the old roof with some new timber.

I bought a second hand kayak the other day of Ebay to use when at my static (did I mention I had a static caravan ...?), also splashed out and bought a 2-tier dish drainer for it too AND one for home ... now that is living it LARGE!!!!

Now let me think ... what else ... 2 packs of bacon, bread ... oh yes, and some 'free' Krispy Kreme doughnuts!

That's me well and truly told .. Steady with the doughnuts .. Once on the lips forever on the hips

I bought a second hand kayak the other day of Ebay to use when at my static (did I mention I had a static caravan ...?),

Hope it's a two seater or Chris and the dogs will have to swim for it when the Great Flood happens with the next big tidal surge and heavy rainfall!!!

A song for Mel - Sinning in the rain!

Tracker - 2014-11-04 6:08 PM

I bought a second hand kayak the other day of Ebay to use when at my static (did I mention I had a static caravan ...?),

Hope it's a two seater or Chris and the dogs will have to swim for it when the Great Flood happens with the next big tidal surge and heavy rainfall!!!

A song for Mel - Sinning in the rain!

Nice one Rich! :D

No it's a single seater 'proper' kayak and Lily and Tazzy would still be able to fit in it with me for just pootling around on the river with my buoyancy aid on, just as I do with my inflatable kayak - although Tazzy does like to sit on the 'bow' which might be a bit more difficult ... I can see she'll get the odd ducking at first until she finds her kayak legs! If I want to use it with the spray deck etc in the future for doing more adventurous trips or use it on the sea, I'll have to learn how to do an Eskimo roll and how to 'escape' for safety though but there's a club which one of my microcar owning friends helps run so I'll go and join that at some point. I chose to get a rigid kayak for the static as I can leave it there and use it whenever I want, even if we go down in the car, as the inflatables stay in the camper. Hubby isn't so bothered about being able to paddle around at the static as me, so if he does want to we'll just have to remember to take one of the others with us.

As for the floods - the site has never flooded as there are 20ft banks between the site and the river! If the water came over them them most of Lincolnshire would be flooded ... and probably a lot of the UK too!!!

Mel B - 2014-11-04 5:42 PM

Tracker - 2014-11-04 12:41 PM

Ooooooo .... power tools ... I'm in love! :D

I love my tools, power or otherwise ... as well as numerous electrical items such as drills, jigsaws, angle grinder, power washers, scorpion (power saw), hedge trimmers, I've got at least 6 sets of steps, ladders, 3 B&D workmates ... loads of other tools and garden equipment, petrol lawnmower, petrol chainsaw ... I've also got a last for making shoes which was my Dad's ... oh yes, and loads of bits and bobs related to motorhomes! :-D

Now let me guess, "hubby" is into knitting crochet and cross stitch ;-)

and probably finding his trousers each morning is a challenge if you're up first. 8-)

Archived