autocruise starfire manual

Aljo

Hi all

Just joined the site, we brought our 1st motorhome last year after upgrading from a Mazda bongo but we never got any user guides/manuals with it and wondered if anyone had an idea where we could get one from, its a 2006 model and we've tried marquis aftersales etc. but too old to keep stock now. searched eBay and some other sites but no joy.

thanks

Alan

Alan's link leads to the manual for post Swift built models. There may be common bits but probably the most useful manual will be for the Eberspacher heating / hot water system which your 'van may have but the 'Swift' one will not. The Eber Combitronic manual can be downloaded. Can't give a link right now though.

There are several other 2006 Autocruise 'Star' models which are very similar to yours so a manual for one of those may do you if you can find one.

Any specific questions you have will most probably be answered here fairly quickly.

Harvey

Seeing as Swift didn't purchase Autocruise until the end of 2007 I thought the 2008 brochure that I put a link to would be valid as Swift wouldn't have had too much time to influence any changes and at the time Swift said that they would operate Autocruise as a separate entity and still at the same factory but under their umbrella.

Also, 2006 model had Truma fire with blown air plus Truma Ultrastore not Eberspecher.

Alan

Hi Alan,

We have an Autocruise Valentine 2004, which is identical apart from the layout of the entrance door and the kitchen.

If you tell what you are in need of from the manual, I can e-mail the relevant page to you.

Hope this will help

Ken

Aljo - 2015-02-07 8:06 PM

Hi all

Just joined the site, we brought our 1st motorhome last year after upgrading from a Mazda bongo but we never got any user guides/manuals with it and wondered if anyone had an idea where we could get one from, its a 2006 model and we've tried marquis aftersales etc. but too old to keep stock now. searched eBay and some other sites but no joy.

thanks

Alan

Email sent to the address in your profile.

Dave

Thanks Ken,, my main problem is the starter battery going flat if left to long, assume there must be a drain whilst its parked up. I have fitted a small solar panel across the battery which on a good day shows 20v. In the overhead lockers there's a charging unit ( Sargent PSU 2007 ) does that just charge the leisure battery when connected to mains hook up and switched on, plus the Truma fire is it gas and electric. lots of questions but best to find out off someone that knows.

thanks

Alan

Alan,

Rather than search for a manual specific to your MH try searching for each individual item by name.

For example a search for your Sargent PSU 2007 control panel should lead you to the Sargent Electrical website where you will find all the info on your MH's electrical system. Here is a link to help you... Link to Sargent.

This way you can build up your own owners manual :-)

Keith.

Aljo - 2015-02-10 6:11 PM

cheers Dave but we have the Truma blown air system and ultrastore , but thanks again.

Alan

You’ll find summarised information about the Truma “Ultrastore” boiler and Truma space-heater here (Page 78 onwards)

http://assets.swiftgroup.co.uk/uploads/HandBooks/motorhomes/Previous%20handbooks/2008%20AC%20Handbook.pdf

Truma’s own (more complete) Installation and Operating Instructions for their products can be downloaded from here

http://dealer.truma.com/_anweisungen/Truma-Katalog/index_gb.html?&language=en_gb&dataLanguage=en_gb

Hi Alan. I have an Autocruise Pioneer Renoir, when I bought this van the dealer (Marquis) did not have the specific manuals for the Renoir so instead they supplied me with 3 separate handbooks and one supplement book, these books cover the Starmist, Starstream. Startraveller & Starfire models, they include the instructions for Truma Ultrastore, Trumatic S 3002 Gas Fire, Trumatic E 2400 Gas heater, PMS Control Panel, RM6401 & RM 7271 refrigerators, 230 Volt & 12 Volt wiring diagrams, under bonnet and step wiring diagrams, gas, water, heating & ventilation system diagrams,Eberspacher Airtronic & Combitronic heaters

If any of this info is any use to you send me a PM and I can scan the specific pages and e-mail them to you

Regards

Phil

• 5 months later...

Hi Phil

I am a new member and w hile searching for information on Eberspacher Combitronic came across your post in February. I see you were listed as a visitor at that stage and hope it is possible to contact you again. Yoru were offering to scan and email documents relating to Starmist and heating water systems. I would be interested in this and will try the PM option to follow up on this.

Orby

Archived