Why ARE men happier?

Forester

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Forester ... didn't realise you were a maggot! My fingers are quite happily tapping away at the moment, I am however considering making a voodoo doll but first I have to find a photo of a certain person to make it work. Hope you're feeling well .... >:-) Mel B

• 2 weeks later...

[QUOTE]Mel B - 2006-11-08 8:58 PM Forester I wouldn't recommend playing with pins then otherwise you could find yourself feeling deflated ... or whatever you called her!!!!! (lol) (lol) (lol)[/QUOTE]

What are you saying Mel B, that i give her a 'prick'? he he. 

Howard, VoH here using 'ers address as camoflage. Liked your stories, I heard of a guy who was shopping for his missus and found that Testbury's where doing escargots on "special". He phoned his Missus and asked if she fancied them as it was a favourite of theirs and she agreed. So after getting the rest of the shopping he proceeded through the check-out, only to meet an old school pal he hadn't seen for years. They decided that the check-out wasn't the place to chat and crossed the road to a pub and had a drink for old times sake. Well one lead to two and so on, and it was a good few pints and hours before he got home. Fumbling for the front door key the bag of snails emptied itself on to the door step. His wife not in the best of moods heard the comotion and flung open the door - " Where the hell have you been?" she yelled. He knelt down to the snails and said ............................................................................... " Come on Lads! One more step and we are home!" VoH

I can identify with that scenario voh, though I must admit my days of over indulgence are now in the past. These days its just the social side I really enjoy, with everlasting arguments on every subject under the sun being the order of the day. The worst case of drinking i,ve ever seen came after an all day session with my brother in law. He fell over on the way home and try as I could I was unable to get him back on his feet because he had his fingers stuck in the pavement cracks. He told me later that he wouldn,t let go because he was terrified of falling off. As I said, its now purely social for me with the odd bottle of Jim Bean stashed away for medicinal purposes only. Howard.

Archived