Ducato X290 Headlamp beam deflectors

armstrongpiper

I have been hoping to obtain Headlamp Protectors/Beam deflectors for my new PVC on an X290, but Van Comfort say they won't be available for about 6 to 8 weeks yet, and other sources probably a lot longer. I need them sooner... For my trip to France I will need to fix some means of Beam adjustment to the headlights, so please can anyone help by showing where the black bits need to be stuck?

Is this something Mr Euroserv can answer?

Thanks in advance, Neil B

Sorry Neil, I have never used them on the X250 and no need to yet on X290.

I have driven extensively in France without bothering and never got into any trouble but this was exclusively during the day!

My other half needed some last winter for her Alfa and we just bought some circular things from Halfords and they came with a very comprehensive set of diagrams to enable them to be fitted to a huge array of vehicles. Surely such things exist for vans too?

It is not something that Fiat offer advice on.

Nick

Neil,

Halfords sell Eurolites beam deflectors for £7.99 Link and they come with very detailed instructions on how to fit and which part of the beam you are trying to mask. Just remember to remove them as soon as you get home so they don't damage the headlight lens.

Keith.

Thankyou Nick and Keith. It is tempting to do without beam adjusters, and you don't see many continental visitors to our country altering their headlights, but I feel more comfortable with something stuck on the lenses. A trip to Halfords is the next job.

Thanks again, Neil B

Archived