talbot express 1993

alican61

hi

just bought a talbot express 1993 and dont have any manuels to go with it ... dont even know how to knock the fridge on lol .... or tele ... or how to check if they actually work .... does anyone know where i can get one please ... tried googling but to no avail

:-(

Hi Alican and welcome to the forum,

My suggestion was going to be Googling for manufacturers websites but as you've already tried that and failed perhaps some of us other forum members can help.

If you post the make and model numbers or even photos of the items you're trying to find instructions for then we'll see if we can help. (PS Photos have to be under 100 kb to post).

Keith.

Talbot Express is just the ' base' vehicle, for any useful information you need to give us the Converters name and the model number. All too vague otherwise. I had a 1988 Talbot Express based Auto sleeper, so will help if I can. More info required though.

Hi

Thank you ..I am so so green to the motorhome thingy .... but think its a swift royale ??? 5 berth L shaped lounge at rear with toilet and shower just infront of that is a cupboard ...underneath cupboard are two batteries... kitchen is to the left with dining area opposite and overhead cab.... while the overall condition of the van seems in good condition I cant get appliances to work... dont even know if the batteries have life although i now have worked out the toilet lol ....got a havitation check booked....do you think he will still be able to carry this out if the batteries dont have power ??? *-)

OK, a 1993 Swift Royale, now we are getting somewhere, if the batteries are flat then you need to connect the van up to the mains, to get them recharged ASAP. do you have an electric hook up cable ? If not you need to get one, get a 25 metre one. If you really no nothing about motorhomes then having a habitation service by a 'qualified' technician is a must. Then a good book to buy is all about motorhomes by John Wickersham. Good luck.

Thank you so much ... the royale hotel as she is called is getting serviced this week .... the habitation check is booked for the 16th may ... first available date... I will go shop for the hook up cable now ...and the book

will let you know how we fair ....

now a little hopeful

alison :-D :-D :-D

Hi

I found a cable in a box in the cupboard ... book and adapter ordered.

The outside looks similar to ours but the door to living quarters is in the middle and my cooking area is situated in the middle ...double above cab.... L shaped rear lounge which is also where the shower/toilet is situated :-)

Archived