MMM's SDS

Keithl

Well we've both just had the best laugh of the month courtesy on none other than the September issue of MMM!

If you have a copy and have not yet read the 'New Series' on Page 26 then I suggest you do so post haste.

My OH normally only looks at the pictures (it's her Arty upbringing :D ) but I said she absolutely MUST read this article. I went out of the room for a couple of minutes and came back to find her in hysterics!!!

So I won't spoil things any more, if you haven't got a copy you must find one.

Bye for now and mind the SDS doesn't get you :D :D :D

Keith.

To be honest, Duncan, who cares about the writer. I'm too old to play games.

I thought I'd read the magazine until Keith pointed out this article. It's not much different in colour to the N&B advertisement on the opposite page so I must have flicked by it. Having read it, the article was a pleasant change. Whilst sheds are passé, I'll definitely look out for the next article.

I like Armand's cartoons.

Very amusing, but I reckon I've seen many more instances of MCSS. It often involves the ritual donning of either yellow or pink gloves.

Must Clean Something Syndrome is a recognised condition. It is almost exclusively an affliction which affects the female of the species, and manifests itself when the afflicted are unable to just sit and do nothing.

Which of course is why males are rarely affected.

Guest pelmetman
candapack - 2015-08-27 5:52 PM

Very amusing, but I reckon I've seen many more instances of MCSS. It often involves the ritual donning of either yellow or pink gloves.

Must Clean Something Syndrome is a recognised condition. It is almost exclusively an affliction which affects the female of the species, and manifests itself when the afflicted are unable to just sit and do nothing.

Which of course is why males are rarely affected.

I must be transgender :D ...........As I've just washed Horace and my Fanny.........again 8-) ........

Archived