Does anyone know where I can buy this

Fiat Ducato

Dear fellow motorhomers

Does anyone know where I can get a 3M length of this Aluminium corner moulding for my motorhome, its internal corner dimensions are 35mm x 15mm, with 3 raised lines on the edge (grooves) and caters for 12mm herzim (insert) strip.

I have literally searched everywhere, googled it, ebay, all the motorhome/caravan suppliers that I know of, including O'Leary, Magnum, Leisureline (CAK tanks) etc with no joy

Help would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks

Paul

20150831_132755.jpg.f51554a8ee988c6d7a0c9545d6eedf9f.jpg

20150831_132818.jpg.e6c018c6980e0cd5b3cd89499e507525.jpg

PJay - 2015-08-31 9:18 PM

It looks like it is between two carpets? Have you tried carpet shops/Homebase etc

PJay

Sorry P Jay it's not for joing carpet, it fits over the corner on the roof, with insert trip added over screws.

Had problems taken it off with such badly corroded screws that I bent it in a few places, that why its laying on the floor, carpet.

Thanks Paul

Fiat Ducato - 2015-09-01 8:21 AM

PJay - 2015-08-31 9:18 PM

It looks like it is between two carpets? Have you tried carpet shops/Homebase etc

PJay

Sorry P Jay it's not for joing carpet, it fits over the corner on the roof, with insert trip added over screws.

Had problems taken it off with such badly corroded screws that I bent it in a few places, that why its laying on the floor, carpet.

Thanks Paul

Ok I thought it was !!!

What make year is your van? Have you tried the makers? Or if on VAN section not caravan bit, maybe Fiat/ Ford/Pergeot etc? OR even look at breakers yards. Wish you luck any way. PS how about google??

PJay

Guest Peter James

Would it be possible to get a photo from one end of it, preferably with a ruler in the photo to show size?

Sorry I don't have any, but a sectional photo may help to avoid mistakes?

Archived