Message to Duncan

Guest Man of Kent

Guest Man of Kent

Well 'ois from Silly Sussex really.

And I'm losing all my pretty coloured stars.

Yes indeed its Will86 now or minus 14 which ever way you wish to look at it.

The “Man of Kent” user-name was (apparently) initially registered on December 31 2014 with “Mike” provided as the ‘Real name’. Only three postings (all very recent) are linked to this user-name

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/search/query.asp?action=search&searchforumid=all&keywords=&author=Man+of+Kent&days=&Submit=Search

one ’signed’ “Will 85” and the original posting in this thread signed “Will85”.

Logically, a forum member should not be able to post under a user-name not ‘owned’ by him/her, so it would be reasonable to assume that Bill is the rightful ‘owner’ of the “Man of Kent” name. It’s a little odd that a user-name registered 9 months ago has remained unused until now, but Bill has participated in the past under many different user-names so he may keep a few in reserve!

As has been rightly pointed out “Will85” no longer exists as a valid user-name, being replaced by “Will86”. All postings that previously related to “Will85” still exist however and can be accessed via a Search on “Will86” as the author

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/search/query.asp?action=search&searchforumid=all&keywords=&author=Will86&days=&Submit=Search

Posting under different user-names is a bugbear as it often gives the impression that someone is new to motorhomes/forums rather than an old-stager. In this instance it may well be practicable to substitute “Will86” with “Will85”, but until then all Bill has to do to retain his ‘pretty stars’ is simply to post as “Will86” rather than “Will85”.

Guest Man of Kent

Thanks Derek, yes I'm still that odd character who been everywhere and done everything and now fighting the age deterioration thingy ! ... I'm not really a one for disguises but I did have some fun with Mrs T but I've lost her picture and it was a beauty.

Willam Michael are the official titles I own living a spitting distance from Gatwick.

Will86

Archived