majestic 135

rambo63

It looks like the leg may have been put on wrong side? Or made for a LHD van?

We had a cushion on our van (Bought new) which had been made upside down, which had not been spotted in PDI check. I contacted Marquis and it was returned (collected) to the upholsterers , returned within a couple of days.

Do contact the dealer

PJay

The table has been fitted the wrong way. Have a look at this video at 1:19 minutes in:

To be honest I took my table out (Elddis 135). It was worse than useless. Couldn't get my legs under it and it had me pinned back in the seat (although to be fair I am a chunky chap).

I fitted a round table supported by one leg and this works fine, also makes a good anchor point for the dogs lead while we are travelling.

Brian

Yes was bought brand new in march. Confirmed by photos the table is wrong.thank you for a replies.but try getting any warranty work done is a joke been waiting 8 months for faults identified when we picked van up to be done . At this rate warranty will have expired. Thought it was a mith about poor customer service 43k for a mh and all you get is fobbed off. The manufacturer should take some responsibility instead of passing it on to dealers. Next time I buy i will definitely check reviews of the manufacturer and dealer. Seems uk customers just get ripped off, would french or german customers put up with poor service?

If buying a UK built vehicle you can pretty much forget any support from the manufacturer, your dealer is the best hope, mine is hopeless. Their workshop is not “approved” and I have little wonder why.

Peugeot on the other hand have been as good as gold (new gearbox required after 104 miles, never batted an eyelid). Wrong engine battery fitted, changed without any fuss.

Overall I’m happy with my vehicle, it suits my purpose presently, but I see a foreign built van in my future, maybe even LHD 8-)

Brian

Archived