FIAT X250 MULTI FUNCTION DISPLAY

Wills Wagon

Help needed please for FIAT X250 2.3 litre diesel registered July 2014. We are on the road at present and have suddenly lost our multi function display on the instrument panel. All the instruments are working so no problem over driving the van but don't have any info on mileage, distance travelled or time etc. When I switch on the ignition there is a faint glow to the screen but no data, the fuses look OK as well. Any ideas please?

Hi

You do not say where you are. Not sure if you are still within the fiat warranty but if in Europe there are plenty of fiat agents. We have used them away from home ( turkey and Scotland) and also used non fiat services abroad with success and excellent service.

If everything else is ok, including warning lights could just wait till you get home ( we have also done that with troublesome warning lights but no obvious problem.

Not sure this really helps.

Hopefully Nick (euroserve) who is the forums fiat guru will come on and guide you.

Peter

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that the driver that illuminates it has packed up. It will probably need a complete replacement instrument panel which will be covered under your warranty.

I have never seen this happen before, so no need for everyone to panic.

Thanks for your interest and help. How about this. Phoned Brownhills on Tuesday 10 November, booked in this morning 11 November at 10.00 we only live 17 miles away and instrument panel replaced by 12.30 under warranty. I don't know what it cost but now all back to normal. Many thanks.

Archived