Dreamland single under blanket. 150 Watt.

Will H

Dreamland markets differently-priced/different specification single-size electric under-blankets, but I assume from the mention of 6 settings that an “Intelliheat” product is being referred to.

We have the double version at home and it performs as advertised, though we don’t sleep with the blanket switched on. Best thing about it from our point of view is the very fast warm up.

Thanks for the power corrections, and its better than I thought so look forward to trying it on a site. There's nowt like a bit of comfort when the body insulation diminishes.

And yes its the Dreamland Intel type, with many settings, a great piece of kit. I used to like fighting the chilled sheets but no more. The best situation is when it can be left flat all day, and as a now single occupant in the VW Nexa. I'm looking forward to some trials.

I'm surprised no ladies have ever mentioned the electric blanket as they are usually the coldest.

Back in the days when we lived in an icebox for a house and overnight temps where regularly -5 and lower, we used to use electric blanket, great for warming and airing bed, but leaving it on whilst in bed we found it to be too hot.

We no longer have a need for one, even in the van the Truma heats the storage area under the bed.

Archived