Sir philip greens 3rd yacht !

Pampam

It appears sir phillip green is having a third yacht built ..... His wifes got one , his daughters got one , and now hes having one built for his very own : (and we are not talking , dinghy here) is there some sort of tax loophole for boat dwellers that i am unaware of ? Or is he just spending pampams bhs pension that whoops sorry but you cant cash it in ! And all the other suckers like myself : ooh err wheres all the pension fund gone i wonder? A bemused old pp :/

Actualy PP, it is very expensive to moor and keep a boat, usually berthing fees are based on length. BUt then when you have loads of dosh, that is not a problem. There used to be cheap fuel for boats, no tax, but that was stopped in 2006 ish.

Boys and there toys, and the more money you have the bigger the toys.

PJay

• 4 weeks later...
Pampam - 2016-03-27 9:51 PM

It appears sir phillip green is having a third yacht built ..... His wifes got one , his daughters got one , and now hes having one built for his very own : (and we are not talking , dinghy here) is there some sort of tax loophole for boat dwellers that i am unaware of ? Or is he just spending pampams bhs pension that whoops sorry but you cant cash it in ! And all the other suckers like myself : ooh err wheres all the pension fund gone i wonder? A bemused old pp :/

Sir Phillip Green channelled £billions from BHS through his Monaco domiciled wife to shaft the British taxpayer and pensioners, then sold it to asset strippers who don't have the resources to sustain the pension fund - on the books at £300m liabiliity, Sir Phillip offered a derisory £80m, but potential buyers fore BHS are demanding a more realistic £500m. So its quite fitting Sir Phillip swans around with a knighthood, whilst those who struggled to keep BHS going get nothing but a kick on the way out.

d'ya think ive got a case for the small claims courts lol :)

to try and get my £2800 back they must have known about it a year ago cos thats when i started trying to cash it in ! what with greedy greeny and having to work till am 66 am pretty much ducked off with other people having their grubby paws on my money , thank god ive got a wealthy husband haha :)

Archived