Hymercar Sierra Nevada

tfp

It beggers believe that sliding windows are not fitted as standard on campervans with side sliding doors! ?? it's a joke. Why on earth do base van manufacturers not fit windows that open outwards on their vehicles with sliding doors ? Because they are not stupid. No thought has gone into this design and having a back ground of vehicle design and development this IS a design fault not least on health and safety grounds and not fit for purpose. On the damp issue, it sounds again like a design fault. Pop top roofs if fitted and designed correctly do not leak and most are insulated. Certainly my Autosleeper is, and has a roof lining. No wonder converters such as Hymer who are supposed to be at the top of their game, get away with producing idiotic crap "designs" and we, the buying public accept it. As for Travelworld, I think Hymer should really look at this dealership and it's practices a little closer. I wouldn't go anywhere near them. I did once. Never again. You could train a chimpanzee to do a better job. Sorry if I've offended anyone especially the chap who has this particular Hymer.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived