Screwed up Again!

Dave225

Thought I was being very clever and have ordered the 2017 ACSI book and card, or so I thought. It arrived this week, which I though was a bit early and opened it to find a 2016 book., which i already have. No e mail confirmation so no way to check whether I ordered the 2016 or the 2017 issue. Damn sure i ticked the right box but no way to prove it. I suspect I will have to re-order a bit nearer Christmas to ensure it is next year's one I get.

Fortunately the cost will not break the bank, but to others... be careful what you tick. Of course my dear wife tells me it is all down to age etc.

The ACSI website doesn't show the 2017 version yet, however the Vicarious Books website show the 2017 version for pre-order. It does also show that the 2016 version is still in stock.

As you said it must be down to finger trouble - if it was Vicarious Books have you tried phoning them to see if they would refund your money and put it towards the pre-order for the 207 version ?

Alan

AlanS - 2016-10-02 8:32 PM

The ACSI website doesn't show the 2017 version yet, however the Vicarious Books website show the 2017 version for pre-order. It does also show that the 2016 version is still in stock.

As you said it must be down to finger trouble - if it was Vicarious Books have you tried phoning them to see if they would refund your money and put it towards the pre-order for the 207 version ?

Alan

I have had a look at my order through the web page and yes, it states 2016, so I have no complaints except to moan at myself. Teach me to be clever.

Archived