Poppy Armbands

starvin marvin

I don't think you can use FIFA corruption and sex abuse to discredit the poppy ban. Whilst that was going on there was no poppy ban. Its only since FIFA has started to clean up its act that its introduced the poppy ban. Sir Jimmy Savile OBE KCSG wore a poppy. He would latch on to anything like that in order to gain respectibility from it.

John52 - 2016-12-28 4:49 PM

I don't think you can use FIFA corruption and sex abuse to discredit the poppy ban. Whilst that was going on there was no poppy ban. Its only since FIFA has started to clean up its act that its introduced the poppy ban. Sir Jimmy Savile OBE KCSG wore a poppy. He would latch on to anything like that in order to gain respectibility from it.

Am I the only one that finds your obsession with Jimmy Saville a little odd ??? ... The guy conned folk for 50 years ... What help he got in that 50 years to con and abuse we'll probably never know because peadophiles walk amongst us on a daily basis hiding the sick secret ... I'd imagine all right minded folk detest the mention of the fellas name and false titles he received , titles that we probably think only a few deserve anyway ... Do yourself a New Years favour and try not to mention him in every thread , then the filthy freaks name doesn't get anymore air time ... Regards

antony1969 - 2016-12-28 5:23 PM

What help (Sir Jimmy Savile OBE KCSG) got in that 50 years to con and abuse we'll probably never know because peadophiles walk amongst us on a daily basis hiding the sick secret

We know what help he got from the Establishment. His Royal Titles (Thanks to his close friend Baroness Thatcher) his associations with Children in Need Etc, kept him so close to the Establishment nobody dare accuse him because they wouldn't be believed and he would sue them. Like when it cost the Daily Star over a £million (at a time when the average house price was £25k) when they truthfully accused Lord Archer of giving money to a working girl and couldn't prove it. If they had accused me of giving money to a working girl I would have been lucky to get anything, let alone £500k plus costs..

If Sir Jimmy Savile OBE KCSG had been just a pleb he would have been locked up many years ago.

John52 - 2016-12-28 5:41 PM

What help (Sir Jimmy Savile OBE KCSG) got in that 50 years to con and abuse we'll probably never know because peadophiles walk amongst us on a daily basis hiding the sick secret

We know what help he got from the Establishment. His Royal Titles (Thanks to his close friend Baroness Thatcher) his associations with Children in Need Etc, kept him so close to the Establishment nobody dare accuse him because they wouldn't be believed and he would sue them. Like when it cost the Daily Star over a £million (at a time when the average house price was £25k) when they truthfully accused Lord Archer of giving money to a working girl and couldn't prove it. If they had accused me of giving money to a working girl I would have been lucky to get anything, let alone £500k plus costs..

If Sir Jimmy Savile OBE KCSG had been just a pleb he would have been locked up many years ago.

Like many peados John he was an accomplished liar and used his position ( a BBC God ) to help satisfy his warped appetite ... Yes , he probably even conned HM Mrs Thatcher ... Im still not getting your fixation with him though ???

antony1969 - 2016-12-28 6:29 PM

Like many peados John he was an accomplished liar and used his position ( a BBC God ) to help satisfy his warped appetite ... Yes , he probably even conned HM Mrs Thatcher ... Im still not getting your fixation with him though ???

I mention Sir Jimmy Savile KCSG OBE because he is probably the best known example of what I am talking about. He wore a poppy. He never stuck his head above the parapet to question it. So we shouldn't deride FIFA because they have changed their policy and started questioning it.

John52 - 2016-12-29 8:42 AM

antony1969 - 2016-12-28 6:29 PM

I mention Sir Jimmy Savile KCSG OBE because he is probably the best known example of what I am talking about. He wore a poppy. He never stuck his head above the parapet to question it. So we shouldn't deride FIFA because they have changed their policy and started questioning it.

He wore gold tracksuits too ... What's his wearing of the poppy got to do with anything

Archived