Satnav unit flickering

Frad

I have a problem with the Satnav unit the light is flickering as I drive along it is very irritating it works fine it starts to flicker after about 10 minutes of driving, it also flicks when just the radio is on but does not interfere with the sound. any help would be appreciated. thanks

If it's flickering without interrupting the music or without interrupting the navigation itself it'll be an internal fault and should be removed / returned for repair.

If it's flickering AND cutting audio or nav then I'd suggest a bad earth first, followed by a dodgy live connection.

From your description though, I'm suspecting the former :-(

Alan,

I'm guessing this is the 'in-dash' unit in your 2012 AT Apache 364. Right?

If so the Owners Club have a link on their Technical Hints & Tips page here...

https://www.atocuk.com/general-information/technical-hints-and-tips/

to a company who are supposedly the 'Official' repairers for out of warranty units. It may be worth a phone call to ask if they know of a solution to your problem.

Keith.

Hi Keith, I have had a reply from the website you sent me but they said they dont that kind info and try this group. You have obviously heard of this problem 364 can you shed any more light on it please. thanks

Keithl - 2017-01-08 8:41 PM

Alan,

I'm guessing this is the 'in-dash' unit in your 2012 AT Apache 364. Right?

If so the Owners Club have a link on their Technical Hints & Tips page here...

https://www.atocuk.com/general-information/technical-hints-and-tips/

to a company who are supposedly the 'Official' repairers for out of warranty units. It may be worth a phone call to ask if they know of a solution to your problem.

Keith.

Keith

Some useful info on that website, especially stopping the habitation door slamming shut, great idea

:-)

Archived