Loony Liberal Lefties destroying country

candapack

antony1969 - 2017-03-27 5:38 PM

Same folk just a different issue they lost on ... http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/576184/Anti-Tory-protesters-deface-war-monument-VE-Day-concert ... No shame

Not necessarily the same folk. There are many who are opposed to Brexit who support various parties including the Tories. Its a well known fact that any anti Tory protest will attract anarchists and trouble makers. In fact most big demonstrations nearly always do although it seemed 100000 remainers managed to march the other day without any trouble or a single arrest I gather.

Whoever wrote that on that memorial is indeed a scum bag and I hope they were caught and sent to prison but it would appear to me that the placards on the railings is either a set up or a mistake in that the flowers were added later. Perhaps we wont find out but it would seem totally out of the character of the event and the people at it to be have been deliberately disrespectful.

The main issue as we are starting to see is that social media is so powerful now and that everyone has an agenda and its quite easy to edit and post something that looks only too real to support your view. Its a dangerous thing. I think we need to read between the lines and dig a bit deeper all the time now really.

That photo of Dave Pelmet for example with his Pink furry thong on and his Farage Tattoo on his beer belly is not really real you know. (lol)

pepe63 - 2017-03-27 10:59 AM

Violet1956 - 2017-03-27 10:25 AM

...Do they represent the entire compliment of remainers? I think not. Just as the eejits that flew the plane carrying the pro Brexit banner over Jo Cox’s memorial gathering in Trafalgar Square don’t represent all Brexiteers. The latter perhaps had given more thought to what they were doing given her pro-remain stance.

However, where does blaming the actions an entire group for the actions of a few get us?

Veronica

No No No No No! ....have you not learnt anything about the way Chatterbox functions?!...

There's no room for such reasoning on here! ...Hells bells woman, you'll get rounded upon by the resident bile-spewers for being a "wet" ! :D

Thanks for the warning Pepe. I may be a "wet" in the eyes of some but they have not and will not drown me. >:-)

Violet1956 - 2017-03-27 5:07 PM

Interesting, always necessary to look at other evidence rather than a single perspective. Thanks for the links BG. They do raise the question whether the man in the video who was raising such a stir had come across a scene in which the floral tributes had be placed at the railings after the placards had been placed there don't they? That hadn't occured to me.

Veronica

The emboldened part is important. All too often i've seen that sort of video clip (YouTube and Twitter is full of them) purporting to show something which is not factually correct and often staged to maximise an ulterior motive. They are purposely designed to fit an agenda and the source is always a good indicator. In this case the persons profile gave the game away immediately. It was a shoddy attempt at instigating hate and divisiveness, as if there wasn't already more than enough of that.

Barryd999 - 2017-03-27 6:08 PM

Same folk just a different issue they lost on ... http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/576184/Anti-Tory-protesters-deface-war-monument-VE-Day-concert ... No shame

Not necessarily the same folk. There are many who are opposed to Brexit who support various parties including the Tories. Its a well known fact that any anti Tory protest will attract anarchists and trouble makers. In fact most big demonstrations nearly always do although it seemed 100000 remainers managed to march the other day without any trouble or a single arrest I gather.

Whoever wrote that on that memorial is indeed a scum bag and I hope they were caught and sent to prison but it would appear to me that the placards on the railings is either a set up or a mistake in that the flowers were added later. Perhaps we wont find out but it would seem totally out of the character of the event and the people at it to be have been deliberately disrespectful.

The main issue as we are starting to see is that social media is so powerful now and that everyone has an agenda and its quite easy to edit and post something that looks only too real to support your view. Its a dangerous thing. I think we need to read between the lines and dig a bit deeper all the time now really.

That photo of Dave Pelmet for example with his Pink furry thong on and his Farage Tattoo on his beer belly is not really real you know. (lol)

Those beer bellies are real though surely ???

antony1969 - 2017-03-27 7:31 PM

Barryd999 - 2017-03-27 6:08 PM

Those beer bellies are real though surely ???

Yeah but Im on a sticky wicket with that one really. :-(

Archived