OGGY OGGY OGGY.........

Guest pelmetman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As usual you are way too premature with your jigging and 'ooligen chanting. *-)

"The Union shall negotiate and conclude an agreement with that State, setting out the arrangements for its withdrawal, taking account of the framework for its future relationship with the Union. That agreement shall be negotiated in accordance with Article 218(3) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union. It shall be concluded on behalf of the Union by the Council, acting by a qualified majority, after obtaining the consent of the European Parliament."

"The member of the European Council or of the Council representing the withdrawing Member State shall not participate in the discussions of the European Council or Council or in decisions concerning it."

In other words, whether you like it or not the European Union will decide what is acceptable for it's future (if any) with the remaining member states.......and the UK will not be allowed to take part in any discussions and decisions concerning it.

That Doomsday is scheduled for April Fools day 2019 is fitting to say the least. *-)

Meantime you lot had better get busy pulling some white rabbits out of hats......you need a few million starting right here.......

1499555666_BREXITLIEnumber1.jpg.ad4aa2c890039ce91c2f45129ef3fde2.jpg

Guest pelmetman

The sun seems much brighter today B-) ..........My cup runneth over with joy :D .......

Well they will later when I go out to celebrate :-D ........

Early warning for a drunken Brexiteer alert (lol) ........

antony1969 - 2017-03-29 6:33 AM

The rain can't dampen this great day ... Wonder if the reality of Losing will hit home today ... Eventually xxx

Britain will be given a take it or leave it choice of whats on the table - which is hardly likely to be better than what Britain had as a member. Otherwise the rest would be wanting to leave.

As well as free access to the single market we used to be able to go to the EU as an equal partner to resolve trade disputes/border delays etc.

Who will we go to now - Boris Johnson *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2017-03-29 8:36 AM

The rain can't dampen this great day ... Wonder if the reality of Losing will hit home today ... Eventually xxx

Britain will be given a take it or leave it choice of whats on the table - which is hardly likely to be better than what Britain had as a member. Otherwise the rest would be wanting to leave.

As well as free access to the single market we used to be able to go to the EU as an equal partner to resolve trade disputes/border delays etc.

Funny I got the impression the EU will be getting a take it all leave it choice :D ........

"Otherwise the rest would be wanting to leave" ... I thought anti-EU feeling ran pretty deeply throughout many EU member countries ??? ... What other club threatens to punish hard the first one to leave in an attempt to scare others from leaving ???

antony1969 - 2017-03-29 8:53 AM

I thought anti-EU feeling ran pretty deeply throughout many EU member countries ???

You would if you believe the Daily Mail *-)

But even if it were true that doesn't mean they would be daft enough to leave :-S

John52 - 2017-03-29 10:20 AM

antony1969 - 2017-03-29 8:53 AM

I thought anti-EU feeling ran pretty deeply throughout many EU member countries ???

You would if you believe the Daily Mail *-)

But even if it were true that doesn't mean they would be daft enough to leave :-S

How do you know they wouldn't want to leave "if true" ??? ... You have insider information

Dont spoil their fun. They have looked forward to this day for what seems like years. They have endured endless sleepless nights hugging their little Brexiteer Teddy bears and numerous nightmares of Lefty, Wet Loony Enemies of the People managing to derail Brexit causing them to wet the bed. Its only right that they get to enjoy this moment. Sadly (for them and us) the joy will be short lived as we will now over the next two years and probably for a decade beyond that (if it does go ahead) discover what Brexit really means. Of course two years is a long time to wait and there is a lot that can happen in two years in politics. (Just sayin). :D

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-03-29 11:24 AM

Dont spoil their fun. They have looked forward to this day for what seems like years. They have endured endless sleepless nights hugging their little Brexiteer Teddy bears and numerous nightmares of Lefty, Wet Loony Enemies of the People managing to derail Brexit causing them to wet the bed. Its only right that they get to enjoy this moment. Sadly (for them and us) the joy will be short lived as we will now over the next two years and probably for a decade beyond that (if it does go ahead) discover what Brexit really means. Of course two years is a long time to wait and there is a lot that can happen in two years in politics. (Just sayin). :D

You're right Barry ;-) ........There may not be a EU left for us to leave >:-) ........

Gina Windy Miller , Alistair Campbell , President Obama , Barry , Silly Lily , London Wet Screaming Anti Anything Brigade , Tony Bliar , Micheal Heseltine , Mrs Merkel , Bullet , Jean Claude Juncker , Bob Geldof , Gary Lineker ... Your boys took one hell of a beating xxx

antony1969 - 2017-03-29 11:53 AM

Gina Windy Miller , Alistair Campbell , President Obama , Barry , Silly Lily , London Wet Screaming Anti Anything Brigade , Tony Bliar , Micheal Heseltine , Mrs Merkel , Bullet , Jean Claude Juncker , Bob Geldof , Gary Lineker ... Your boys took one hell of a beating xxx

You have been saving that for months I bet. Trouble is when that hilarious comment was made all those years ago, the game was over. All you have is a letter so far. Game over? We havent even warmed up yet. :D

antony1969 - 2017-03-29 6:33 AMThe rain can't dampen this great day ... Wonder if the reality of Losing will hit home today ... Eventually xxx
Britain will be given a take it or leave it choice of whats on the table - which is hardly likely to be better than what Britain had as a member. Otherwise the rest would be wanting to leave.As well as free access to the single market we used to be able to go to the EU as an equal partner to resolve trade disputes/border delays etc.Who will we go to now - Boris Johnson *-)

Barry IMO it is you and your 'unable to understand or accept the democratic process' losers that have likely had sleepless nights and cried tears of a lost cause.  I don't know of anyone who voted 'out' who has had so much to say over leaving as your lot has in it's whingeing, whining, oh it's not fair ranting since your lot LOST.

You wrote:

"we used to be able to go to the EU as an equal partner to resolve trade disputes/border delays etc." (my bold/underline)

Equal partner?....don't make me laugh.

Juncker is behaving like the playground bully and is showing his true colours....hardly statesman like but then he is an overly promoted/out of his depth ex Mayor chosen for the job by those who can control him....France and of course the EU puppetmaster.....Germany.

RogerC - 2017-03-29 1:12 PM
antony1969 - 2017-03-29 6:33 AMThe rain can't dampen this great day ... Wonder if the reality of Losing will hit home today ... Eventually xxx
Britain will be given a take it or leave it choice of whats on the table - which is hardly likely to be better than what Britain had as a member. Otherwise the rest would be wanting to leave.As well as free access to the single market we used to be able to go to the EU as an equal partner to resolve trade disputes/border delays etc.Who will we go to now - Boris Johnson *-)

Barry IMO it is you and your 'unable to understand or accept the democratic process' losers that have likely had sleepless nights and cried tears of a lost cause.  I don't know of anyone who voted 'out' who has had so much to say over leaving as your lot has in it's whingeing, whining, oh it's not fair ranting since your lot LOST.

You wrote:

"we used to be able to go to the EU as an equal partner to resolve trade disputes/border delays etc." (my bold/underline)

Equal partner?....don't make me laugh.

Juncker is behaving like the playground bully and is showing his true colours....hardly statesman like but then he is an overly promoted/out of his depth ex Mayor chosen for the job by those who can control him....France and of course the EU puppetmaster.....Germany.

You call it whinging and whining Roger I call it campaigning against something at least half of the country think is going to be a disaster for both the UK and the EU. I Dont remember writing that quote either but we would have stood a better chance of being an equal partner if we had sent decent politicians to Europe instead of odious little twerps like Farage and his band of merry men.No sleepless nights for me over it all to be honest. I am totally against it but it wont be me thats worrying about how my mortgage is going to be paid or being unemployed when it all goes badly wrong, ill be fine thanks but the poor sods who were duped into following this nonsense wont be, they will be the unfortunate ones having sleepless nights.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-03-29 2:12 PM

I Dont remember writing that quote either but we would have stood a better chance of being an equal partner if we had sent decent politicians to Europe instead of odious little twerps like Farage and his band of merry men.

Who voted for those odious little twerps Barry? ;-) ........The majority of the BRITISH public B-) .........

So you EU luvies need to wake up and smell the coffee......this has been a long time coming >:-) ......

Remoaners 'crystal ball' plugged in again the Barry?

You doom and gloom merchants must have such a poor opinion of this countries ability to stand on it's own two feet and I, for one, find it quite unpleasant.

Yet another mis-quote  "something at least half of the country think is going to be a disaster for both the UK and the EU" to support the 'whining can't accept the democratic process' club.... 

The EU is already a disaster but like other issues it is the politicians that are plastering over the cracks.  The Euro zone is a total failure.....ask Italy, Spain, Greece etc if they are happy with German domination of the fiscal policies and their interference in other countries domestic political appointments.

51.89% voted to LEAVE and the latest poll shows:
http://e3.365dm.com/17/03/750x563/1909f3f4523edc581125cbe23e12cd9f529917ee9bad010310a7a6361e150181_3918963.jpg?20170328215255So where is this 'at least half' comment coming from?
Hardly the picture you are trying to portray is it?

Absolutely correct. The Lisbon Treaty makes that crystal clear but i don't think any Brexiters have bothered to read it......too busy shouting silly juvenile chants. *-) All the crowing from Brexiters and empty meaningless phrases ends now as they face the harsh reality of delivering undeliverable promises.

The NHS is still waiting for that magical £350 million a week. An illusionist would come in handy.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-03-29 4:15 PM

Absolutely correct. The Lisbon Treaty makes that crystal clear but i don't think any Brexiters have bothered to read it......too busy shouting silly juvenile chants. *-) All the crowing from Brexiters and empty meaningless phrases ends now as they face the harsh reality of delivering undeliverable promises.

The NHS is still waiting for that magical £350 million a week. An illusionist would come in handy.

Ticktock ticktock the clock has started

Britain and the EU will soon be parted

B-) .......

The NHS will be waiting longer too its only a couple of hours since the letter was delivered ... As for waiting ... Were still waiting for that Impending Impeachment !! from weeks and weeks ago

Absolutely correct. The Lisbon Treaty makes that crystal clear but i don't think any Brexiters have bothered to read it......too busy shouting silly juvenile chants. *-) All the crowing from Brexiters and empty meaningless phrases ends now as they face the harsh reality of delivering undeliverable promises.The NHS is still waiting for that magical £350 million a week. An illusionist would come in handy.

...... and you have?   all 300+ pages of it?
As for the 'crowing' and silly juvenile chants I don't see a great deal of comment coming from the 'winners' of the democratic process.  Rather the reverse appears to be the case in my experience....it is the 'losers' that are making such a fuss and delivering the most vocal of the 'oh woe is me' juvenile undemocratic comment.

I see Farage has already said he will desert the sinking ship if Brexit goes badly. http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/nigel-farage-leave-uk-emigrate-quit-brexit-disaster_uk_58da338ce4b0f805b323715d

And it seems (if this report is true) that he started making plans and gave false information to get German Citizenship right after the referendum. https://skwawkbox.org/2016/12/30/proof-farage-applied-for-german-citizenship-and-hes-under-police-investigation-for-it/

Oh dear.

On a lighter note, I wet myself watching this. https://www.facebook.com/www.JOE.co.uk/videos/862258197271581/

And for anyone interested, here is the real Article 50 letter.

http://s3.postimg.org/gosldx22b/article_50.jpg

Archived