Manchester.....The new La la Land?......

Guest pelmetman

antony1969 - 2017-04-17 4:15 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-04-17 3:42 PM

antony1969 - 2017-04-17 7:26 AM

Bulletguy - 2017-04-16 11:46 PM

pelmetman - 2017-04-16 11:26 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-04-16 9:55 PM

Sounds just like the sort of place Bonnie 'n Clyde would feel at 'ome in.

"One 22-year-old chap, Mathew Lewis, made the local news when he erected a barrier, constructed of wheelie bins, a push chair and children’s toys, across Sea View Road, declaring it to be an “EU border crossing”. He then demanded motorists show him their British passports. When one driver failed to produce the required document and impertinently attempted to clear a path,he was assaulted."

Last year, the local Butlin’s became embroiled in a racism row after a wrestling show, aimed at children, featured a villain bearing a “Muslim flag”. The audience were encouraged to boo and hiss when he appeared on the stage and one dad tweeted: “I felt I was dropped into the middle of a Britain First rally. Out came ‘Hakim’. The Islamic flag waving baddie. ‘BOOOOO’, we were told. Then came Union flag trunk wearing ‘Tony Spitfire.’ Yes Tony Spitfire, ladies and gents. ‘En-Ger-land!’ he thumped over and over.”

Oh brother. *-)

The place looks a right dump stuck in timewarp 50's Blighty so shouldn't have any problem Brexiting. It will just stay as it is......Brexitland-by-the-sea. *-)

......and who foisted all those expensive windmills on Skeg?.......Oh yeah those climate change nuppties in the EU *-) .........

You will need them windmills for yer Brexiticity........you won't be able to afford electric from Hinkley Point. Besides you won't want it as it's run by EDF. (lol)(lol)(lol)

Another nugget from Brexitland-by-the-sea. *-)

“My wife has an elderly aunt living outside Skegness in a village. She reads the Daily Mail and laps it all up. I asked her why she voted leave. ‘To get rid of all these Poles’. I asked her how many Poles has she met? ‘None’. When I grew up in the 1950s and 60s, ‘foreigner’ was a common insult. Things changed for the better – but now we are back to what it used to be. Racism, xenophobia are the accepted norms. It’s swung back again. :-(:-(:-(

The horror of it all ... Shocking to have an opinion on someone you've never met ... I wonder if same lady posted thread after thread after thread on a motorhome forum about an American President and his wife and daughter she'd never met ... It's truly appalling.

Hhmmmm..........says the joker who has plenty of opinions of Muslims he's never met !!! (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

I don't think POTUS Donald Trump is part of a peadophile sex gang or a terrorist although if I look back over your many Trump posts I'm sure you'll have managed to link him to both vile crimes somehow fella.

I seem to remember millions of folk "didn't think" Savile was a kiddy fiddler either until it turned out he was much more than that. He duped a lot of people.

Savile.......KING of the PAEDOS. That nice white man eh? *-)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-04-17 5:31 PM

pelmetman - 2017-04-17 3:56 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-04-17 3:50 PM

pelmetman - 2017-04-17 12:01 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-04-17 11:52 AM

Yep I get that Dave and it's not a bad policy in my view but how our government has implemented it is adversely affecting only a certain parts of the community and so the resentment of the community in places like Skegness is understandable.

Veronica

I guess if you believe in the climate change myth :-| .......

Trumps parrot. *-)

Nope ;-) ...........I haven't believed it ever since they starting spouting their cobblers *-) ........

I used to treat it with similar contempt but not any longer.

We used to have clear distinctions between summer and winter with serious layers of snow every year but not any more. I'm no scientist but they have shown plenty of evidence on global warming and the shrinking polar cap.......and that's even backed up by evidence from NASA. Of course Pres Chump will claim that as "fake news". It will take a 9/11 event in the weather to wake loons like him up.....by which time it will be too late *-)

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/~grout/encyclopaedia_romana/britannia/saxonadvent/climate.html

I wonder who they blamed? (lol) ........

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn22040-tree-rings-suggest-roman-world-was-warmer-than-thought/

Basically its been going on for ever :D .........

Yep I get that Dave and it's not a bad policy in my view but how our government has implemented it is adversely affecting only a certain parts of the community and so the resentment of the community in places like Skegness is understandable.

Veronica

Trumps parrot. *-)

Nope ;-) ...........I haven't believed it ever since they starting spouting their cobblers *-) ........

We used to have clear distinctions between summer and winter with serious layers of snow every year but not any more. I'm no scientist but they have shown plenty of evidence on global warming and the shrinking polar cap.......and that's even backed up by evidence from NASA. Of course Pres Chump will claim that as "fake news". It will take a 9/11 event in the weather to wake loons like him up.....by which time it will be too late *-)

No one denies weather patterns have changed ... Have they changed because of us or because its all part of another cycle of weather change the planet has had before ??? ... Trumps not to blame for global warming as much as you'd like to make out he is and we all know you blame him for just about everything ... Try having a go at the Chinese if your out to blame folk

Bulletguy - 2017-04-17 5:39 PM

"One 22-year-old chap, Mathew Lewis, made the local news when he erected a barrier, constructed of wheelie bins, a push chair and children’s toys, across Sea View Road, declaring it to be an “EU border crossing”. He then demanded motorists show him their British passports. When one driver failed to produce the required document and impertinently attempted to clear a path,he was assaulted."

Last year, the local Butlin’s became embroiled in a racism row after a wrestling show, aimed at children, featured a villain bearing a “Muslim flag”. The audience were encouraged to boo and hiss when he appeared on the stage and one dad tweeted: “I felt I was dropped into the middle of a Britain First rally. Out came ‘Hakim’. The Islamic flag waving baddie. ‘BOOOOO’, we were told. Then came Union flag trunk wearing ‘Tony Spitfire.’ Yes Tony Spitfire, ladies and gents. ‘En-Ger-land!’ he thumped over and over.”

Oh brother. *-)

The place looks a right dump stuck in timewarp 50's Blighty so shouldn't have any problem Brexiting. It will just stay as it is......Brexitland-by-the-sea. *-)

......and who foisted all those expensive windmills on Skeg?.......Oh yeah those climate change nuppties in the EU *-) .........

You will need them windmills for yer Brexiticity........you won't be able to afford electric from Hinkley Point. Besides you won't want it as it's run by EDF. (lol)(lol)(lol)

“My wife has an elderly aunt living outside Skegness in a village. She reads the Daily Mail and laps it all up. I asked her why she voted leave. ‘To get rid of all these Poles’. I asked her how many Poles has she met? ‘None’. When I grew up in the 1950s and 60s, ‘foreigner’ was a common insult. Things changed for the better – but now we are back to what it used to be. Racism, xenophobia are the accepted norms. It’s swung back again. :-(:-(:-(

The horror of it all ... Shocking to have an opinion on someone you've never met ... I wonder if same lady posted thread after thread after thread on a motorhome forum about an American President and his wife and daughter she'd never met ... It's truly appalling.

Hhmmmm..........says the joker who has plenty of opinions of Muslims he's never met !!! (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

I don't think POTUS Donald Trump is part of a peadophile sex gang or a terrorist although if I look back over your many Trump posts I'm sure you'll have managed to link him to both vile crimes somehow fella.

I seem to remember millions of folk "didn't think" Savile was a kiddy fiddler either until it turned out he was much more than that. He duped a lot of people.

No please fella ... Are you suggesting Trump is a peado ??? ... Yes or no might be nice

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-04-17 5:18 PM

pelmetman - 2017-04-17 3:52 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-04-17 3:39 PM

pelmetman - 2017-04-17 7:05 AM

Bulletguy - 2017-04-16 11:50 PM

pelmetman - 2017-04-16 11:29 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong Bullet ;-) ......But do you get your prescriptions free?........I still have to pay for mine.......So remind me......which one of us is a burden on the NHS? >:-) ........

Everyone 60 and over gets free prescription you chump. *-)

Also under 16's and 16 - 18 in full time education.

http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/Healthcosts/Pages/Prescriptioncosts.aspx

But we're talking about being a burden on the NHS are we not? ;-)

So it appears that you're actually more of a burden than me >:-) ........

You're waffling out of your backside again Dave and just digging yourself a deeper hole.

Everyone 60 and over is entitled to free prescriptions, as are under 16s and 16-18yr olds in full time education. Psssst.......it tell's you in that NHS link. READ IT!! *-)

I get a bus pass and £200 Winter fuel payment too but don't be fooled into thinking those are "gifts" from Government for old farts, something often misunderstood by younger loons who gripe about it. It was all part of a package deal "sweetener" to keep state pensions down which are the lowest in Europe. Same as the free TV licence i get if i live till 75.....wowzer. :-(

So none of that is abuse nor is it a burden. You will get the same entitlement re free prescriptions once you reach 60.

So how can I be a burden on the NHS? ;-) ........

You've got a short memory. If you bothered to look back this was what i said, "That's a tad rich coming from someone who's knowingly been abusing the system for the past four months. You recently changed that and began using the term 'burden'......there's a big difference between the two.

Wriggle all you like but you haven't got out of it because it's not me making the rules up as i go along, it's in black and white. That your Gp and Pharmacist are prepared to ignore it doesn't excuse it and as a consequence of you remaining outside the UK for over 3 months, cease to be eligible for NHS treatment. Also your Gp should remove you off his list as a registered patient. Once again, not me making the rule up.....it's NHS (GMSC) Regulation 2004. If i were you i'd keep my mouth shut about it and count yourself lucky.

Yep lucky my doctor treats NHS numpty rules with the contempt they deserve B-) ........

Veronica

I guess if you believe in the climate change myth :-| ........Or that we can actually do anything to prevent it >:-) .........

As far as I'm concerned its just another scam perpetrated by vested interests *-) .........

True or false the climate change lobby obviously didn’t give a **** about the people of Skegness or the people who visit there. The minister who approved the windfarm in Skegness was the Liberal MP for Surbiton. Living the “Good Life” I don’t doubt far away from the East Coast. Blame it on the EU if you like. I am not convinced because I am someone who is a kind of refugee from Lincolnshire. It was obviously going down the pan forty years ago when I left for the South East because there was no future for me there. Nobody in Westminster gave a fig about the people who lived there or what was to be done once the industries that sustained the local population were no longer profitable. People in more northern areas of Europe enjoy a good quality of life. I just don’t understand how or why the UK has not been able to secure that for our country. No surprise that there was a kind of rebellion in the form of the referendum result but sad to say the bogeyman that was the EU was the wrong target.

Veronica

A huge wind turbine blade has been installed in the centre of this years City of Culture - (which i think looks more interesting than some of the other stuff thats claimed to be Art. *-) )

But some people claim everything new to be ugly. Many said that about the Eiffel Tower and they were only given permission to build it by promising to dismantle it after 20 years.

Then these things grow on us and by the time they are obsolete English Heritage has put a preservation order on them so we can't get rid of them *-)

Seems to me the climate has always been changing

The Romans grew grapes in York 8-)

The Middle Ages saw the Thames freezing over

Now its warming up again.

Building wind turbines won't stop that.

It will just line the pockets of vested interests at the long suffering taxpayer's expense as usual :-S

138250687_WindturbinebladeinHull.jpg.1c226cbd7b5559189e4323939d94f0aa.jpg

antony1969 - 2017-04-17 5:46 PM

Veronica

Trumps parrot. *-)

No one denies weather patterns have changed ... Have they changed because of us or because its all part of another cycle of weather change the planet has had before ??? ... Trumps not to blame for global warming as much as you'd like to make out he is and we all know you blame him for just about everything ... Try having a go at the Chinese if your out to blame folk.

LMFAO......of course the country Trump blames crap production from lazy US on. Hilarious! And the folk that do work, he wants to kick out!! Hhmm.....i seem to have heard something like this happening in UK. Fwiw US is up there with China as the worlds worst polluters so not the most ideal country to pick!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/donald-trump-xi-jinping-meeting-climate-change-denial-hoax-existential-threat-a7669186.html

antony1969 - 2017-04-17 5:48 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-04-17 5:39 PM

Oh brother. *-)

No please fella ... Are you suggesting Trump is a peado ??? ... Yes or no might be nice.

You brought Chump into the equation...not me....fella! *-) You said you "didn't think" he was a paedo. I've no idea why you wanted to mention his name other than knowing you'd lick his boots clean every day if you got chance! (lol)

pelmetman - 2017-04-17 5:48 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-04-17 5:18 PM

pelmetman - 2017-04-17 3:52 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-04-17 3:39 PM

pelmetman - 2017-04-17 7:05 AM

Bulletguy - 2017-04-16 11:50 PM

pelmetman - 2017-04-16 11:29 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong Bullet ;-) ......But do you get your prescriptions free?........I still have to pay for mine.......So remind me......which one of us is a burden on the NHS? >:-) ........

Everyone 60 and over gets free prescription you chump. *-)

Also under 16's and 16 - 18 in full time education.

http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/Healthcosts/Pages/Prescriptioncosts.aspx

But we're talking about being a burden on the NHS are we not? ;-)

So it appears that you're actually more of a burden than me >:-) ........

You're waffling out of your backside again Dave and just digging yourself a deeper hole.

Everyone 60 and over is entitled to free prescriptions, as are under 16s and 16-18yr olds in full time education. Psssst.......it tell's you in that NHS link. READ IT!! *-)

I get a bus pass and £200 Winter fuel payment too but don't be fooled into thinking those are "gifts" from Government for old farts, something often misunderstood by younger loons who gripe about it. It was all part of a package deal "sweetener" to keep state pensions down which are the lowest in Europe. Same as the free TV licence i get if i live till 75.....wowzer. :-(

So none of that is abuse nor is it a burden. You will get the same entitlement re free prescriptions once you reach 60.

So how can I be a burden on the NHS? ;-) ........

You've got a short memory. If you bothered to look back this was what i said, "That's a tad rich coming from someone who's knowingly been abusing the system for the past four months. You recently changed that and began using the term 'burden'......there's a big difference between the two.

Wriggle all you like but you haven't got out of it because it's not me making the rules up as i go along, it's in black and white. That your Gp and Pharmacist are prepared to ignore it doesn't excuse it and as a consequence of you remaining outside the UK for over 3 months, cease to be eligible for NHS treatment. Also your Gp should remove you off his list as a registered patient. Once again, not me making the rule up.....it's NHS (GMSC) Regulation 2004. If i were you i'd keep my mouth shut about it and count yourself lucky.

Yep lucky my doctor treats NHS numpty rules with the contempt they deserve B-) ........

It's easy to be flippant and disparaging about that..........until faced with undergoing emergency surgery when you will insist and plead that their "numpty rules" will be followed.

Archived