Archie is dead.

Archiesgrandad

Archie wasn't really my grandson, he was a lovely ginger Kitten that we rescued from Battersea Dogs home for my then 13 year old son. Archie took a real shine on me, and on the basis that my son was his Dad, I was his grandad. We bought him to France with us two years ago and I think he has thoroughly enjoyed his time here, but at almost 15 years old he suddenly deteriorarted on Wednesday, so we took him to the Vet but he died a few hours later. I am bereft.

I will decide later wether to change my user name.

AGD

Guest pelmetman

We know how you feel.......sadly been there numerous times ourselves :-( ........

We've always had rescues, cant see the point in buying something because it has a pedigree :-| ......

Dunno whether you can change your user name though?........So maybe Archie will live on in the tinternet B-) .......

Archiesgrandad - 2017-04-14 6:35 PM

Archie wasn't really my grandson, he was a lovely ginger Kitten that we rescued from Battersea Dogs home for my then 13 year old son. Archie took a real shine on me, and on the basis that my son was his Dad, I was his grandad. We bought him to France with us two years ago and I think he has thoroughly enjoyed his time here, but at almost 15 years old he suddenly deteriorarted on Wednesday, so we took him to the Vet but he died a few hours later. I am bereft.

AGD

Sorry to hear that AGD. Let Archie live on in your moniker. Sounds like he lived to a good old age and was well cared for. What more could he wish for eh?

Veronica

Guest pelmetman

I named our first cat "Bloody Ugly" because he was 8-) ...........It got shortened to Bugly :D .......

Had him for 19 years and he wasn't a kitten when Sue found him in a dustbin ;-) .......

Archiesgrandad - 2017-04-14 6:35 PM

AGD

Sorry to hear that, but glad to hear your cat departed this world in a comfortable and dignified manner - A choice that our Government takes away from most humans

Sorry to hear you have lost you lovely little cat its so sad when our best friends go just remember what a great life with you he had and draw comfort from that.

I have a VERY poorly little dog and Im dreading him going, I too will be devastated., the Vet gave him 6 months 9 months ago. :'(

Archived