Snap Election 8 June

John52

Bulletguy - 2017-05-06 3:04 PM

antony1969 - 2017-05-06 7:50 AM

Here she is Labours very own "strong and stable" and doing what she does best lying and back tracking ... https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/860614946312343553

It was only a matter of time before somebody matched Mantra May's quest to "lead the world in preventing tourism." *-)

But to be fair, Dianne Abbott did try to out gaff everybody else.

;-)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malc d - 2017-05-06 3:09 PM
antony1969 - 2017-05-06 7:50 AMHere she is Labours very own "strong and stable" and doing what she does best lying and back tracking ... https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/860614946312343553
It was only a matter of time before somebody matched Mantra May's quest to "lead the world in preventing tourism." *-)
But to be fair, Dianne Abbott did try to out gaff everybody else. ;-)

She doesn't have to 'try' Malc....it seems to come naturally to her.

antony1969 - 2017-05-06 7:50 AM

Here she is Labours very own "strong and stable" and doing what she does best lying and back tracking ... https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/860614946312343553

But to be fair, Dianne Abbott did try to out gaff everybody else.

;-)

Yeah it was pretty good. I was listening to Alistair Campbell on Channel 4 news and he said anyone in public being interviewed on 'live' radio or tv has to be well prepared because they've only got one shot at it. You can't rewind tape or edit things out which probably explains why May refuses to take part in the 'live' pre-election tv debate.

Ah well.....May's incessant Mantraneering continues to provide the source of much amusement. Here she is chilling out with a bag of chips and havin' a fag. I guess she was trying to portray herself as an 'ordinary' working class blue collar worker. :D

963085014_FAGASHMAY.jpg.dcb02120aa5c4ca088416ce1ecb24b51.jpg

Guest pelmetman
RogerC - 2017-05-06 3:17 PM
antony1969 - 2017-05-06 7:50 AMHere she is Labours very own "strong and stable" and doing what she does best lying and back tracking ... https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/860614946312343553
But to be fair, Dianne Abbott did try to out gaff everybody else. ;-)

She doesn't have to 'try' Malc....it seems to come naturally to her.

The only "Gaff" Bullet & Co should be worried about, is the one Labour will be hanging from after the 8th of June (lol) .....gaffnoun1.a stick with a hook or barbed spear, for landing large fish.2.SAILINGa spar to which the head of a fore-and-aft sail is bent."a gaff-rigged cutter"verb1.seize or impale with a gaff."the whales are gaffed, speared, or knifed to death"An extract from the "Middle aged Mariner" :D ......."There he blows Cap'n May .....The Corbyn whale......though sadly nothing like the Right Whale ;-) .........https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_whaleIts a nasty Lefty whale >:-) ........They rarely swim this close to the surface this day an age......We right thinking folk reckon there must of been some shift in the lefty Teutonic plate ... to release such a load of ancient hot air 8-) ........Harpoon it NOW before it can mate with the Abbot whale Cap'n.......Or we is doomed Cap'n............. DOOMED 8-) 8-) 8-) .......To be continued till the 8th of June at least >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2017-05-06 4:01 PM

The only "Gaff" Bullet & Co should be worried about, is the one Labour will be hanging from after the 8th of June (lol) .....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

malc D:

Sorry to have confused you Dave and put you to all that research -

I should have spelled it " gaffe "

:$

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2017-05-06 4:30 PM

The only "Gaff" Bullet & Co should be worried about, is the one Labour will be hanging from after the 8th of June (lol) .....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

malc D:

Sorry to have confused you Dave and put you to all that research -

I should have spelled it " gaffe "

:$

I dunno Malc ;-) ......I reckon your typo is quite accurate when it comes to Corbyn & Co >:-) ......

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-05-06 4:46 PM

Hammond also announced in the Autumn budget last November that the Brexit vote’s blow to the economy would force the government to borrow £122bn more than hoped.

That's £461 million a week.

Hhmmmmm..........

Hhmmmmm..........Hahahaha....... :D ......

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/apr/25/uk-government-borrowing-lowest-level-financial-crisis

Oooop's that's awkward innit Bullet? (lol) ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-05-06 4:35 PM

The only "Gaff" Bullet & Co should be worried about.........

Are the MASSIVE ones you lot made such as this one lying to the country. Of course, you hadn't got your figures right. *-)

Nice of you to highlight the myth you loony lefty's have been peddling for ages again ;-) ........

Where on that bus does it say we'll spend 350 million a week on on the NHS instead? :-S ......

pelmetman - 2017-05-06 5:00 PM

Hammond also announced in the Autumn budget last November that the Brexit vote’s blow to the economy would force the government to borrow £122bn more than hoped.

Hhmmmmm..........

Ooops......this is awkward too Pelmet (but unlike you i don't find it in the least bit funny......i find it quite sad).

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/23/philip-hammond-brexit-vote-borrowing-autumn-statement

pelmetman - 2017-05-06 5:05 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-05-06 4:35 PM

The only "Gaff" Bullet & Co should be worried about.........

Are the MASSIVE ones you lot made such as this one lying to the country. Of course, you hadn't got your figures right. *-)

Nice of you to highlight the myth you loony lefty's have been peddling for ages again ;-) ........

Where on that bus does it say we'll spend 350 million a week on on the NHS instead? :-S ......

The only "loonies" to use your derogatory term, were firstly those who plastered that bullsh*t figure up (which they were told by the ONS was incorrect and wholly misleading), and secondly, the idiots who soaked it up like sponges.

Remember that line...."Got to keep the loonies on the path....."

So now you are claiming that slogan was just "a myth" being "peddled". No it wasn't......it was a blatant LIE being peddled.

And where on that bus does it say the NHS will get £425m over three years........just £141m per year?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nhs-budget-2017-nhs-privatisation-stps-philip-hammond-back-door-unite-sustainability-transformation-a7619456.html

Another of your "oops" moments is suppose..*-) ...you lot have got some very serious issues to be held to account for and that is just one of them. Believe me, you will be held to account too.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/hancellor-philip-hammond-honour-350-million-nhs-brexit-pledge-a7377256.html

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-05-06 5:39 PM

Hhmmmmm..........

Ooops......this is awkward too Pelmet (but unlike you i don't find it in the least bit funny......i find it quite sad).

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/23/philip-hammond-brexit-vote-borrowing-autumn-statement

l

What's sad about the UK economy booming? ;-) ........

Oh I forgot you whinging sado remOAners won't be happy until the UK is in recession *-) ........

Well its only a matter of time before we have another recession .......so cheer up >:-) ........

Not that it'll bother me much, I've lived and worked through to many to be bothered by yet another recession :D .......

Guest pelmetman

Another of your "oops" moments is suppose..*-) ...you lot have got some very serious issues to be held to account for and that is just one of them. Believe me, you will be held to account too.

l

Blah blah blah *-) .......Well if you don't like living in a democracy Bullet >:-) ........I'm sure your chums in the Eastern Europe will be happy to give you a home :D ......

pelmetman - 2017-05-06 5:57 PM

l

Blah blah blah *-) .......Well if you don't like living in a democracy Bullet >:-) ........I'm sure your chums in the Eastern Europe will be happy to give you a home :D ......

What Democracy? Britain is the least democratic country in Europe because it only elects one third of its constitution. No election for the House of Lords or Head of State who can over rule the lot. We only get to elect the House of Commons - and through a system that gives one party a majority with a minority of the votes.y

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2017-05-06 6:05 PM

l

What Democracy? Britain is the least democratic country in Europe because it only elects one third of its constitution. No election for the House of Lords or Head of State who can over rule the lot. We only get to elect the House of Commons - and through a system that gives one party a majority with a minority of the votes.y

No doubt you were happy enough with our system when Labour was in power? ;-) ......

pelmetman - 2017-05-06 5:52 PM

Hhmmmmm..........

l

What's sad about the UK economy booming? ;-) ........

Oh I forgot you whinging sado remOAners won't be happy until the UK is in recession *-) ........

Well its only a matter of time before we have another recession .......so cheer up >:-) ........

Not that it'll bother me much, I've lived and worked through to many to be bothered by yet another recession :D .......

You need to get out of your Cloud Cuckoo Brexit land and take a reality check. Economy is far from "booming", households already have less disposable income and that's set to decrease further still, and as prices of essential goods rocket people will naturally spend less. Utility costs are also on the rise leaving many with the choice between heat or eat but as you say, that won't bother you......sadly all too typical of a selfish "i'm alright Jack" Brexiter. :-(

So is that the best you can come up with to sidestep and ignore the £350m a week LIE where you are now faced with the reality of Hammond announcing just £141m a year over three years? *-)

It's not about democracy either..........it's about facts and reality, something you blindly ignore. Now if it hurts you so much to accept your lot ballsed up the figures and is now going to cost billions more than first realised, the pain has not even begun. You will rue the day you voted to punch yourselves in the face.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-05-06 7:09 PM

You need to get out of your Cloud Cuckoo Brexit land and take a reality check. Economy is far from "booming", households already have less disposable income and that's set to decrease further still, and as prices of essential goods rocket people will naturally spend less. Utility costs are also on the rise leaving many with the choice between heat or eat but as you say, that won't bother you......sadly all too typical of a selfish "i'm alright Jack" Brexiter. :-(

Well to quote the boss of Sainsbury who was on the telly yesterday ;-) .......

UK food prices are still lower than they were 4 years ago (lol) .......

BTW fuel prices are a long way from the £1.45 a litre I was paying a few years back, and that was before the referendum was even a reality *-) .......

Guest pelmetman

You will rue the day you voted to punch yourselves in the face.

The only folk who are about receive a smack in the chops via the ballot box, are you remOAners on the 8th of June >:-) ......

pelmetman - 2017-05-06 6:37 PM
John52 - 2017-05-06 6:05 PM
Bulletguy - 2017-05-06 5:39 PMAnother of your "oops" moments is suppose..*-) ...you lot have got some very serious issues to be held to account for and that is just one of them. Believe me, you will be held to account too.l
No doubt you were happy enough with our system when Labour was in power? ;-) ......

I reckon John's 'happy switch' is permanently set to 'off' as he seems to have the 'Victor Meldrews' approach to every and anything to do with the 'establishment'.......... 

pelmetman - 2017-05-06 7:35 PM

Well to quote the boss of Sainsbury who was on the telly yesterday ;-) .......

UK food prices are still lower than they were 4 years ago (lol) .......

LMFAO!! Prices "lower than 4 years ago" yet they made a £72m loss, profits down by 14.7%, group sales down by 1.9%, and shares fell by 5.7%.

BTW fuel prices are a long way from the £1.45 a litre I was paying a few years back, and that was before the referendum was even a reality *-) .......

It won't take long to get back to those kind of figures which were only four years ago. Duty has only been frozen during that time as the Tories make use of the Fuel Escalator which gives us the highest taxed fuel in Europe.

Diesel is already up 14p a litre on last years prices and rising. Cheapest now in my area is 113.7 a litre.

I'm looking forward to paying fair and sensible prices in Germany and Poland.

pelmetman - 2017-05-06 7:39 PM

You will rue the day you voted to punch yourselves in the face.

The only folk who are about receive a smack in the chops via the ballot box, are you remAIners on the 8th of June >:-) ......

I was talking about the EU referendum, not the GE which to be honest i will relish watching you lemmings follow your Dear Leader Mantra May over the cliff. You have got A LOT to which you will all be held to account for.......and that £350m per week lie is just the beginning.

Bulletguy - 2017-05-06 9:43 PM
pelmetman - 2017-05-06 7:39 PM
Bulletguy - 2017-05-06 7:09 PM You will rue the day you voted to punch yourselves in the face.
The only folk who are about receive a smack in the chops via the ballot box, are you remAIners on the 8th of June >:-) ......
I was talking about the EU referendum, not the GE which to be honest i will relish watching you lemmings follow your Dear Leader Mantra May over the cliff. You have got A LOT to which you will all be held to account for.......and that £350m per week lie is just the beginning.

......just the beginning I tell you........just the beginning....https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8d/7a/c4/8d7ac49bfac0e0f075a81149ee25e25c.jpg
Guess which it the 'Brexit' voter and which the 'Remoaner'.......http://clipart-library.com/images/8iGbAy5yT.jpg

Archived