Vacancies for......Labour MP's......

Guest pelmetman

John52 - 2017-04-21 11:53 AM

pelmetman - 2017-04-21 8:12 AM

John52 - 2017-04-21 7:45 AM

antony1969 - 2017-04-21 7:31 AM

That Daily Mail paper sure is a powerful thing ... Its to blame for Brexit

You can't have it both ways - We are told its got the biggest circulation - enough readers to swing the Brexit vote.

And can keep casting slurs on Corbyn when he doesn't have an equal right of reply - like he would have in a live TV debate which Theresa May is evading.

Anybody can see Corbyn being cast as hopeless does not concur with Theresa May refusing an equal debate with him on TV. Its like when the police ask you a question they already know the answer too just to test you. By trying to defend Theresa May avoiding debate you are just showing yourself up.

Maybe Corbyn should leave the safety of London and try preaching/debating with those in Boston and the like? >:-) ...........

I'd like to watch that on TV :D .........

I thought Boston was quite civilized these days ;-)

In any case what we need is someone who can negotiate a Brexit deal. Chickening out of a debate with Jeremy Corbyn does not inspire confidence. And he was in favour of Brexit so has to make it work. Whereas she was against it, and changed for political opportunism - so when she makes a hash of it she can just say I told you so I never thought it was a good idea in the first place :-S

Correct and i'm staggered the fanatical Brexiters haven't yet caught up on that but they're still in a state of euphoria dreaming of their cloud cuckoo Nirvana. *-)

Batty Brexit Boris woke up to a nightmare as day dawned the day after the referendum result......and swiftly skedaddled along with the others when he heard Cameron wasn't going to their dirty work for them. May had flown under two flags ready to hoist her Brexit banner as her goal was number 10. Now the reality of having to deliver the undeliverable has begun to dawn shes running away, just as she's run away from a 'live' debate.

Whilst i don't want to leave the EU the more perverse side of me is waiting to see it to go through because i, and no doubt many more than the 16.1 million who voted Remain, will be holding all Brexiters to account on every empty unfulfilled promises...such as £350 million a week the NHS is still waiting for.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-04-21 4:35 PM

You can't have it both ways - We are told its got the biggest circulation - enough readers to swing the Brexit vote.

And can keep casting slurs on Corbyn when he doesn't have an equal right of reply - like he would have in a live TV debate which Theresa May is evading.

Anybody can see Corbyn being cast as hopeless does not concur with Theresa May refusing an equal debate with him on TV. Its like when the police ask you a question they already know the answer too just to test you. By trying to defend Theresa May avoiding debate you are just showing yourself up.

Maybe Corbyn should leave the safety of London and try preaching/debating with those in Boston and the like? >:-) ...........

In any case what we need is someone who can negotiate a Brexit deal. Chickening out of a debate with Jeremy Corbyn does not inspire confidence. And he was in favour of Brexit so has to make it work. Whereas she was against it, and changed for political opportunism - so when she makes a hash of it she can just say I told you so I never thought it was a good idea in the first place :-S

Correct and i'm staggered the fanatical Brexiters haven't yet caught up on that but they're still in a state of euphoria dreaming of their cloud cuckoo Nirvana. *-)

Batty Brexit Boris woke up to a nightmare as day dawned the day after the referendum result......and swiftly skedaddled along with the others when he heard Cameron wasn't going to their dirty work for them. May had flown under two flags ready to hoist her Brexit banner as her goal was number 10. Now the reality of having to deliver the undeliverable has begun to dawn shes running away, just as she's run away from a 'live' debate.

Whilst i don't want to leave the EU the more perverse side of me is waiting to see it to go through because i, and no doubt many more than the 16.1 million who voted Remain, will be holding all Brexiters to account on every empty unfulfilled promises...such as £350 million a week the NHS is still waiting for.

I see Corbyn has found some little people who believe his fairy stories :D .........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4433084/Jeremy-Corbyn-FINALLY-finds-support-trail.html

Obviously his secret is ;-) ........to target people with a low mental age >:-) ......

Be scared ... Bullets perverse side will be holding all Brexiteers to account ... Frightening ... That's a lot of bottoms to smack ... Bet he pulls me and Pelmet into his first ... Anyone seen that Deliverance film ... Squeal like a pig Dave

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2017-04-21 4:52 PM

Be scared ... Bullets perverse side will be holding all Brexiteers to account ... Frightening ... That's a lot of bottoms to smack ... Bet he pulls me and Pelmet into his first ... Anyone seen that Deliverance film ... Squeal like a pig Dave

What???.... of Barry, Bullet & John..... the...... "Beastly Boys"? :D ..........

You may have a point though Antony, as apparently us right wingers enjoy a good spanking 8-) .......

Where as the Beastly Boys only enjoy threesomes 8-) 8-) 8-) .......Corbyn, Sturgeon, Farron >:-) >:-) >:-)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4428394/Extremist-voters-likely-engage-kinky-sex.html

Just goes to show us right wingers shouldn't travel alone in France >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2017-04-21 5:12 PM

What???.... of Barry, Bullet & John..... the...... "Beastly Boys"? :D ..........

You may have a point though Antony, as apparently us right wingers enjoy a good spanking 8-) .......

Where as the Beastly Boys only enjoy threesomes 8-) 8-) 8-) .......Corbyn, Sturgeon, Farron >:-) >:-) >:-)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4428394/Extremist-voters-likely-engage-kinky-sex.html

Just goes to show us right wingers shouldn't travel alone in France >:-) .......

Haha ... Who was that fella from Bullets neck of the woods who loved dogging that used to come on ere ??? ... HE was a bit lefty was he not ... Strange lot ... Barry's still in contact with him via another club I think ;-)

Yeah thats all true. When I get my Euro Passport which you wont be allowed Antony and Dave ill be enjoying threesomes on some sunny beach in the Med with the likes of http://www.barnorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/05-anais_zanotti.jpg While you two will be sitting in the rain with your hankies on your heads in a rented deck chair lusting after http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/325246/slide_325246_3114105_free.jpg

Except Skeggy wont be as sunny as that but probably as packed as nobody will be able to escape the UK in the 60 mile tail back from Dover except those in the fast track Queue with EU passports.

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2017-04-21 6:21 PM

Haha ... Who was that fella from Bullets neck of the woods who loved dogging that used to come on ere ??? ... HE was a bit lefty was he not ... Strange lot ... Barry's still in contact with him via another club I think ;-)

HA Ha ......HE he :D .......

Its an in joke folks ;-) .......

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-04-21 6:33 PM

Except Skeggy wont be as sunny as that but probably as packed as nobody will be able to escape the UK in the 60 mile tail back from Dover except those in the fast track Queue with EU passports.

Yeah in your dreams Bazza ;-) .........Except Skeggy will only become my destination of choice if that other myth becomes FACT ......Global warming B-) ......

But I do expect to face long queues at borders in the future :-| .......coz the Schengen zone is about to dissolve *-) .......

You happy clappy folk in "Bottom Magnet" need to wake to what's happening in the real world >:-) .......

Barryd999 - 2017-04-21 6:33 PM

Yeah thats all true. When I get my Euro Passport which you wont be allowed Antony and Dave ill be enjoying threesomes on some sunny beach in the Med with the likes of http://www.barnorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/05-anais_zanotti.jpg While you two will be sitting in the rain with your hankies on your heads in a rented deck chair lusting after http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/325246/slide_325246_3114105_free.jpg

Marine will kick your sad fat face owt a France boy .... Your French days are coming to an end .... Your guna have to go to Stalag Luft in Spain where young Daves just chiseled out of from now on .... Je suis Marine xxxxxxxxxxxxx

antony1969 - 2017-04-21 6:56 PM

Marine will kick your sad fat face owt a France boy .... Your French days are coming to an end .... Your guna have to go to Stalag Luft in Spain where young Daves just chiseled out of from now on .... Je suis Marine xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah you'd pair feel at home in Marseilles, i don't know why you don't move there......oh yeah, can't speak the language. *-)

Her rallies are more akin to Nuremberg where another lunatic who thought he could take over the world used to preach to those prostrating themselves at his feet. You dream of resurrecting this crackpot demagogue fanaticism but if you had to live by it you wouldn't have the freedoms you've been enjoying.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-04-21 7:19 PM

Yeah you'd pair feel at home in Marseilles, i don't know why you don't move there......oh yeah, can't speak the language. *-)

Her rallies are more akin to Nuremberg where another lunatic who thought he could take over the world used to preach to those prostrating themselves at his feet. You dream of resurrecting this crackpot demagogue fanaticism but if you had to live by it you wouldn't have the freedoms you've been enjoying.

The funny thing about history is ;-) ............You loony lefties learn nuffink *-) .........

FFS wake up Bullet ;-) .......Have you not noticed you're behind the UK politics learning curve? (lol) ......

You and John have a excuse as a Labour lemmings ......Dunno what Bazza's excuse is except Leffe 8-) ......

I don't dream of anything Bullet ... Like the very beautiful Mrs Le Pen I wish France could control its borders and halt the march towards Islamification ... The Islamic world offers nothing to the Western world and certainly not an open country like France ... Her rallies are nothing like Nuremberg though it makes you feel better to tie her in with that lot ... I could say your anti-Semitic Labour Party has more in common with the world of old than Le Pen after all many Labour MPs have spewed vile anti-Jewish puke

pelmetman - 2017-04-21 7:27 PM

The funny thing about history is ;-) ............You loony lefties learn nuffink *-) .........

You don't know the difference between left and right. *-)

antony1969 - 2017-04-21 7:35 PM

I don't dream of anything Bullet ... Like the very beautiful Mrs Le Pen I wish France could control its borders and halt the march towards Islamification ... The Islamic world offers nothing to the Western world and certainly not an open country like France ... Her rallies are nothing like Nuremberg though it makes you feel better to tie her in with that lot ... I could say your anti-Semitic Labour Party has more in common with the world of old than Le Pen after all many Labour MPs have spewed vile anti-Jewish puke

"Very beautiful"???!! Give it a break!

As for this "march toward Islamification", i haven't seen IS driving a motorcade down the Champs Elysees. Which "news" channel have you been watching? The racket coming from Le Pens sycophants at the Marseille rally was exactly like Nuremberg even if somewhat disorganised rabble rousing and i don't know why you feel so 'hurt' by the comparison between one bunch of far right extremists and another as both lean the same way. Extremists, Nationalists, racists and xenophobes.

And just who are all these "many" anti-semitic Labour MP's? :-S

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-04-21 8:39 PM

As for this "march toward Islamification", i haven't seen IS driving a motorcade down the Champs Elysees.

Maybe its because they prefer lorries? :-| .......

pelmetman - 2017-04-21 7:27 PM

You don't know the difference between left and right. *-)

antony1969 - 2017-04-21 7:35 PM

"Very beautiful"???!! Give it a break!

As for this "march toward Islamification", i haven't seen IS driving a motorcade down the Champs Elysees. Which "news" channel have you been watching? The racket coming from Le Pens sycophants at the Marseille rally was exactly like Nuremberg even if somewhat disorganised rabble rousing and i don't know why you feel so 'hurt' by the comparison between one bunch of far right extremists and another as both lean the same way. Extremists, Nationalists, racists and xenophobes.

And just who are all these "many" anti-semitic Labour MP's? :-S

Whats IS gotta do with it and who feels hurt ??? ... You get a bonus point you managed to get 3 "ists" in a row ... Who's a clever boy

pelmetman - 2017-04-21 8:44 PM

As for this "march toward Islamification", i haven't seen IS driving a motorcade down the Champs Elysees.

That's the new holiday park for Brexiters.......which is as close as you lot will ever get to the Channel again. You wanted to come out of Europe so stay away from it.

1368030671_BREXITHOLIDAYPARK.jpg.61c06b258c86652e2293da32bca613a8.jpg

antony1969 - 2017-04-21 8:59 PM

Whats IS gotta do with it and who feels hurt ??? ...

You reckoned there's some kind of "march toward Islamification" taking place in France which suggests thousands of IS nutters have trooped into France....or was that just more of your hyperbole?

Bulletguy - 2017-04-21 11:08 PM

You reckoned there's some kind of "march toward Islamification" taking place in France which suggests thousands of IS nutters have trooped into France....or was that just more of your hyperbole?

I never said the march towards Islamification had anything to do with thousands of IS nutters in France ... Your doing what you do best again ... Adding a bit on

While your on about IS nutters it would seem this weekend 50000 extra police and military have been deployed throughout France in an attempt to stop Muslim terrorists murdering and slaughtering innocent French folk once again ... Lets hope the security is as good as ever at the London Marathon also

antony1969 - 2017-04-22 6:59 AM

I never said the march towards Islamification had anything to do with thousands of IS nutters in France ... Your doing what you do best again ... Adding a bit on

Strange you mentioned Le Pen and France in the same sentence then. I didn't get the impression you were talking about Huddersfield or somewhere else. *-)

antony1969 - 2017-04-22 7:43 AM

While your on about IS nutters it would seem this weekend 50000 extra police and military have been deployed throughout France in an attempt to stop Muslim terrorists murdering and slaughtering innocent French folk once again ... Lets hope the security is as good as ever at the London Marathon also

No doubt expecting trouble with Le Pen on the scene. There are many French Algerians whose country France invaded and colonised for 130 years before allowing it's independence. Those people are also among the "French folk" you mention.

Which French folk are you on about who've been 'murdered and slaughtered' recently? Bataclan happened two years ago and the Nice attack one year ago.

Bulletguy - 2017-04-21 11:07 PM

That's the new holiday park for Brexiters.......which is as close as you lot will ever get to the Channel again. You wanted to come out of Europe so stay away from it.

where does all this s**t about massive traffic jams come from? our roads wont be full of foreign lorries any more

pagey - 2017-04-22 5:12 PM

where does all this s**t about massive traffic jams come from? our roads wont be full of foreign lorries any more.

Really??

In 2015, 44% of the UK’s goods and services were exported to the EU, while 53% of our imports came to the UK from the EU.

In the same year, UK exports to the EU were valued at £223.3 billion, while UK imports from the EU stood at £291.1 billion.

Now whilst some of that will be via cargo aircraft and shipping, the vast majority comes by road. We are an island country surrounded by water. How else do you propose bringing it in......by drones? :-S

Bulletguy - 2017-04-22 3:15 PM

Strange you mentioned Le Pen and France in the same sentence then. I didn't get the impression you were talking about Huddersfield or somewhere else. *-)

No doubt expecting trouble with Le Pen on the scene. There are many French Algerians whose country France invaded and colonised for 130 years before allowing it's independence. Those people are also among the "French folk" you mention.

Which French folk are you on about who've been 'murdered and slaughtered' recently? Bataclan happened two years ago and the Nice attack one year ago.

What your on about I don't know but Le Pen is French so whats the biggie ?? ... You've added the word "recently" to my "murdered and slaughtered" ... If your "recently" doesn't count the poor Policeman murdered by a Muslim the other day then how "recent" do you want ??? Maybe the poor Jewish woman thrown out of her third floor apartment by a Muslim might be what you class as "recent" ... Ive no idea WTF your on about in your attempts at defending murderers

antony1969 - 2017-04-22 7:08 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-04-22 3:15 PM

What your on about I don't know but Le Pen is French so whats the biggie ?? ... You've added the word "recently" to my "murdered and slaughtered" ... If your "recently" doesn't count the poor Policeman murdered by a Muslim the other day then how "recent" do you want ??? Maybe the poor Jewish woman thrown out of her third floor apartment by a Muslim might be what you class as "recent" ... Ive no idea WTF your on about in your attempts at defending murderers.

"Murdering and slaughtering innocent French folk once again" implies the plural vernacular rather than singular.

A woman was murdered in a town near me last week, it didn't even make local tv news, but i wouldn't use "murdering and slaughtering innocent folk once again" to describe that act. It's all about perspective rather than using loaded rhetoric.

Bulletguy - 2017-04-22 6:32 PM

pagey - 2017-04-22 5:12 PM

where does all this s**t about massive traffic jams come from? our roads wont be full of foreign lorries any more.

Really??

In 2015, 44% of the UK’s goods and services were exported to the EU, while 53% of our imports came to the UK from the EU.

In the same year, UK exports to the EU were valued at £223.3 billion, while UK imports from the EU stood at £291.1 billion.

Now whilst some of that will be via cargo aircraft and shipping, the vast majority comes by road. We are an island country surrounded by water. How else do you propose bringing it in......by drones? :-S

no boats but we wont be in the union so no romanian/polish/bulgarian lorries actually working in the uk

Archived