Vacancies for......Labour MP's......

Guest pelmetman

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...........fingers crossed Corbyn and his girlfriend (the spineless one....oooopps sorry she was to ill to vote wasn't she) Abbott both lose their deposits.....that would be so much fun to watch especially after she said this:

....the surprise general election will see an “unpleasant campaign” but says the Labour Party can win if it presents a better vision for Brexit.........

........and with policies like these and appealing to voters with this racist rubbish I'm surprised she isn't charged with racism.....
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rTH5X1-YqAM/VSjMU0X1P2I/AAAAAAAAAUE/P8SHzGs1uMY/w1200-h630-p-k-nu/6682087_orig.png

Guest pelmetman
pagey - 2017-04-20 7:44 AM

thats 2 of my most despised politicians mentioned in one post no1 is tony liar does anyone think labour has a hope in hell of winning?

Corbyn does 8-) .........

Meanwhile Gideon Osborne continues to sell his inside knowledge to the highest bidder, giving his paper the scoop of him (effectively forced to) stand down. But, despite being its editor, he missed the print deadline :-D

I expect Osborne to continue sniping at May from his giveaway paper like a sore loser.

At least if Jeremy Corbyn loses he can go out with his head held high knowing he did the right thing.

I don't think anyone could seriously argue with what he had to say. Theresa May won't try to argue with it - instead there will be an empty chair for her in TV debates because, like Cameron before her, she simply refuses to attend a live TV debate, preferring her policies to be whitewashed by vested interests like the Daily Mail ; *-)

QUOTE; http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39649119

Much of the media and Establishment are saying this election is a foregone conclusion."They think there are rules in politics, which if you don't follow by doffing your cap to powerful people, accepting that things can't really change, then you can't win. "But of course those people don't want us to win. Because when we win, it's the people, not the powerful, who win........It's a rigged system set up by the wealth extractors for the wealth extractors"The Labour leader will single out tycoon Sir Philip Green, who faced heavy criticism over the BHS pensions saga, and Sports Direct boss Mike Ashley in his speech, saying they should be "worried about a Labour government"

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2017-04-20 9:34 AM

Meanwhile Gideon Osborne continues to sell his inside knowledge to the highest bidder, giving his paper the scoop of him (effectively forced to) stand down. But, despite being its editor, he missed the print deadline :-D

I expect Osborne to continue sniping at May from his giveaway paper like a sore loser.

At least if Jeremy Corbyn loses he can go out with his head held high knowing he did the right thing.

I don't think anyone could seriously argue with what he had to say. Theresa May won't try to argue with it - instead there will be an empty chair for her in TV debates because, like Cameron before her, she simply refuses to attend a live TV debate, preferring her policies to be whitewashed by vested interests like the Daily Mail ; *-)

Much of the media and Establishment are saying this election is a foregone conclusion."They think there are rules in politics, which if you don't follow by doffing your cap to powerful people, accepting that things can't really change, then you can't win. "But of course those people don't want us to win. Because when we win, it's the people, not the powerful, who win........It's a rigged system set up by the wealth extractors for the wealth extractors"The Labour leader will single out tycoon Sir Philip Green, who faced heavy criticism over the BHS pensions saga, and Sports Direct boss Mike Ashley in his speech, saying they should be "worried about a Labour government"

Trouble is it wont be a Labour government ;-) .........It'll be a SNP 8-) ........

pelmetman - 2017-04-20 9:45 AM

Trouble is it wont be a Labour government ;-) .........It'll be a SNP 8-) ........

Daily Mail again *-)

Corbyn said he won't form a Coalition with the SNP.

PS: Its actually the Tories throwing English Taxpayers borrowed money at the Scots to keep them in.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2017-04-20 9:50 AM

Daily Mail again *-)

PS: Its actually the Tories throwing English Taxpayers borrowed money at the Scots to keep them in.

Yeah he's saying that now *-) ........Give him a sniff of No 10 and he'll get into bed with anyone......even Queen Nicola ;-) .......Or perhaps a threesome with Nice but Dim Tim Farron 8-) .......

One of Jeremy Corbyns problems is that he hasn't learnt the art of a " soundbite"

Ask him a simple question and he waffles for five minutes.

No one ever remembers what he says - it's quite common to hear people say that they don't know what he stands for.

:-|

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2017-04-20 10:07 AM

No one ever remembers what he says - it's quite common to hear people say that they don't know what he stands for.

I don't reckon even he knows what he stands for (lol) ..........

John52 - 2017-04-20 9:34 AMMeanwhile Gideon Osborne continues to sell his inside knowledge to the highest bidder,

Very true John....however he is a mere beginner in the 'shameless, brass neck, money game'....a few lessons from Tony 'war criminal' B'liar should see him on the track to a healthy (but despicable) bank balance.

pelmetman - 2017-04-20 10:04 AM

John52 - 2017-04-20 9:50 AM

Daily Mail again *-)

Yeah he's saying that now *-) ........Give him a sniff of No 10 and he'll get into bed with anyone......even Queen Nicola ;-) .......Or perhaps a threesome with Nice but Dim Tim Farron 8-) .......

jesus i did not think he was that desperate

pelmetman - 2017-04-20 12:01 PM

Would the last Labour MP to leave...... please turn out the lights :D .........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4427258/Former-Labour-MP-Corbyn-ally-defects-Lib-Dems.html

Even his allies are jumping ship 8-) ........

Well I can understand Lord Rothermere not wanting a Labour victory as he might have to pay more tax 8-)

I can understand Theresa May following the Tory Tradition like David Cameron of refusing to go on Live TV Debate when she has got the Daily Mail etc to put her case *-)

But what is it you disagree with in Jeremy Corbyn's policies?

He seems to be in favor of Brexit and I disagree with that, but I thought that would appeal to you ?

RogerC - 2017-04-20 11:50 AM
John52 - 2017-04-20 9:34 AMMeanwhile Gideon Osborne continues to sell his inside knowledge to the highest bidder,

Very true John....however he is a mere beginner in the 'shameless, brass neck, money game'....a few lessons from Tony 'war criminal' B'liar should see him on the track to a healthy (but despicable) bank balance.
Very True Roger, and one of the reasons why Corbyn and Blair don't get on :-D

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2017-04-20 1:50 PM

pelmetman - 2017-04-20 12:01 PM

Would the last Labour MP to leave...... please turn out the lights :D .........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4427258/Former-Labour-MP-Corbyn-ally-defects-Lib-Dems.html

Even his allies are jumping ship 8-) ........

Well I can understand Lord Rothermere not wanting a Labour victory as he might have to pay more tax 8-)

I can understand Theresa May following the Tory Tradition like David Cameron of refusing to go on Live TV Debate when she has got the Daily Mail etc to put her case *-)

But what is it you disagree with in Jeremy Corbyn's policies?

He seems to be in favor of Brexit and I disagree with that, but I thought that would appeal to you ?

Can you imagine him at the negotiating table in Brussels? 8-) ..........

He's so soft in the head he'd agree to anything *-) .........

The bloke doesn't even think mass migration is causing problems >:-) .........

......and if he did get in with the help of Queen Nicola......who do you think would be wearing the trousers? (lol) .........

Vote Labour......and get the SNP :-| ......

One of Jeremy Corbyns problems is that he hasn't learnt the art of a " soundbite"

Whilst i don't doubt his political knowledge gained over 46 years of active experience, he lacks assertiveness. That's just his character and i'm not sure how anyone can make themselves into something they are not. He's always been quietly spoken which appears to be his nature. At 67 he's also too old imo to come to the forefront (i'm thinking of people like Michael Foot here for example who was the same age as leader).

You are right about "soundbites" and waffle though. Skinner has always been well known for his sharp witty one liner quips he still manages to deliver at 85. Labour need a young version! I never gave Andy Burnham much thought......until that speech he gave in the HoC on Hillsborough.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-04-20 3:22 PM

Whilst i don't doubt his political knowledge gained over 46 years of active experience, he lacks assertiveness. That's just his character and i'm not sure how anyone can make themselves into something they are not. He's always been quietly spoken which appears to be his nature. At 67 he's also too old imo to come to the forefront (i'm thinking of people like Michael Foot here for example who was the same age as leader).

You are right about "soundbites" and waffle though. Skinner has always been well known for his sharp witty one liner quips he still manages to deliver at 85. Labour need a young version! I never gave Andy Burnham much thought......until that speech he gave in the HoC on Hillsborough.

Maybe its time to step up to the plate Bullet? ;-) ..........As they seem to be struggling to find Mugs .....oops I mean MP's to stand :D ........

John52 - 2017-04-20 4:50 PM

If Corbyn is so hopeless why is Theresa May chickening out of a live TV debate with him?

(like Camerion chickened out of a live TV debate with Milliband)

Corbyn said, "I say to Theresa May, who said this election was about leadership, Come on and show some.'

He's right and i agree.

Farron said, "The prime minister's attempt to dodge scrutiny shows how she holds the public in contempt."

He's right....and i agree on that also.

If Corbyn is so hopeless why is Theresa May chickening out of a live TV debate with him?

I can't imagine Jeremy Corbyn doing very well in a ' live ' debate.

When asked a simple question, the audience are likely to fall asleep listening to his answer.

;-)

( p.s. Come to think of it - Tim Farron has much the same effect, on me ).

malc d - 2017-04-20 5:36 PM

I can't imagine Jeremy Corbyn doing very well in a ' live ' debate.

When asked a simple question, the audience are likely to fall asleep listening to his answer.

;-)

Pelmet reckons she "wipes the floor with him every time".........but now she's run off at the most important time. That should tell any doubters and waverer's all they need know.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-04-20 5:09 PM

Corbyn said, "I say to Theresa May, who said this election was about leadership, Come on and show some.'

He's right and i agree.

Farron said, "The prime minister's attempt to dodge scrutiny shows how she holds the public in contempt."

He's right....and i agree on that also.

Yeah....... I bet you believe he can win to? :D ............

BTW she's leading by example B-) .......By ignoring the media muppets >:-) .........

Archived