Vacancies for......Labour MP's......

Guest pelmetman

Bulletguy - 2017-04-22 7:27 PM

antony1969 - 2017-04-22 7:08 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-04-22 3:15 PM

antony1969 - 2017-04-22 6:59 AM

Bulletguy - 2017-04-21 11:08 PM

antony1969 - 2017-04-21 8:59 PM

Whats IS gotta do with it and who feels hurt ??? ...

You reckoned there's some kind of "march toward Islamification" taking place in France which suggests thousands of IS nutters have trooped into France....or was that just more of your hyperbole?

I never said the march towards Islamification had anything to do with thousands of IS nutters in France ... Your doing what you do best again ... Adding a bit on

Strange you mentioned Le Pen and France in the same sentence then. I didn't get the impression you were talking about Huddersfield or somewhere else. *-)

antony1969 - 2017-04-22 7:43 AM

While your on about IS nutters it would seem this weekend 50000 extra police and military have been deployed throughout France in an attempt to stop Muslim terrorists murdering and slaughtering innocent French folk once again ... Lets hope the security is as good as ever at the London Marathon also

No doubt expecting trouble with Le Pen on the scene. There are many French Algerians whose country France invaded and colonised for 130 years before allowing it's independence. Those people are also among the "French folk" you mention.

Which French folk are you on about who've been 'murdered and slaughtered' recently? Bataclan happened two years ago and the Nice attack one year ago.

What your on about I don't know but Le Pen is French so whats the biggie ?? ... You've added the word "recently" to my "murdered and slaughtered" ... If your "recently" doesn't count the poor Policeman murdered by a Muslim the other day then how "recent" do you want ??? Maybe the poor Jewish woman thrown out of her third floor apartment by a Muslim might be what you class as "recent" ... Ive no idea WTF your on about in your attempts at defending murderers.

"Murdering and slaughtering innocent French folk once again" implies the plural vernacular rather than singular.

A woman was murdered in a town near me last week, it didn't even make local tv news, but i wouldn't use "murdering and slaughtering innocent folk once again" to describe that act. It's all about perspective rather than using loaded rhetoric.

If we are on about plural then take 2016 ... Nearly 2500 worldwide Islamic terrorist attacks ... Almost 21500 deaths and almost 27000 injured ... Islamic terrorism wherever it strikes is an attack against us all ( not you as you seem to support it ) but for the rest of us its an attack against those who don't follow the faith they'd like to force upon us ... 21500 murders in the name of the religion of peace ... Put that in perspective

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pagey - 2017-04-22 7:32 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-04-22 6:32 PM

pagey - 2017-04-22 5:12 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-04-21 11:07 PM

pelmetman - 2017-04-21 8:44 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-04-21 8:39 PM

As for this "march toward Islamification", i haven't seen IS driving a motorcade down the Champs Elysees.

Maybe its because they prefer lorries? :-| .......

That's the new holiday park for Brexiters.......which is as close as you lot will ever get to the Channel again. You wanted to come out of Europe so stay away from it.

where does all this s**t about massive traffic jams come from? our roads wont be full of foreign lorries any more.

Really??

In 2015, 44% of the UK’s goods and services were exported to the EU, while 53% of our imports came to the UK from the EU.

In the same year, UK exports to the EU were valued at £223.3 billion, while UK imports from the EU stood at £291.1 billion.

Now whilst some of that will be via cargo aircraft and shipping, the vast majority comes by road. We are an island country surrounded by water. How else do you propose bringing it in......by drones? :-S

no boats but we wont be in the union so no romanian/polish/bulgarian lorries actually working in the uk

You've just written off truckers from Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden. Not to mention the many UK truckers who make a very good living working continental routes.......somehow i don't think they'd be too pleased to hear you don't give a fig about them either. :-(

I'm curious why you appear to believe road transport only comes from the three countries you mentioned too? Very odd. :-S

antony1969 - 2017-04-22 7:45 PM

You reckoned there's some kind of "march toward Islamification" taking place in France which suggests thousands of IS nutters have trooped into France....or was that just more of your hyperbole?

I never said the march towards Islamification had anything to do with thousands of IS nutters in France ... Your doing what you do best again ... Adding a bit on

Strange you mentioned Le Pen and France in the same sentence then. I didn't get the impression you were talking about Huddersfield or somewhere else. *-)

While your on about IS nutters it would seem this weekend 50000 extra police and military have been deployed throughout France in an attempt to stop Muslim terrorists murdering and slaughtering innocent French folk once again ... Lets hope the security is as good as ever at the London Marathon also

No doubt expecting trouble with Le Pen on the scene. There are many French Algerians whose country France invaded and colonised for 130 years before allowing it's independence. Those people are also among the "French folk" you mention.

Which French folk are you on about who've been 'murdered and slaughtered' recently? Bataclan happened two years ago and the Nice attack one year ago.

What your on about I don't know but Le Pen is French so whats the biggie ?? ... You've added the word "recently" to my "murdered and slaughtered" ... If your "recently" doesn't count the poor Policeman murdered by a Muslim the other day then how "recent" do you want ??? Maybe the poor Jewish woman thrown out of her third floor apartment by a Muslim might be what you class as "recent" ... Ive no idea WTF your on about in your attempts at defending murderers.

"Murdering and slaughtering innocent French folk once again" implies the plural vernacular rather than singular.

A woman was murdered in a town near me last week, it didn't even make local tv news, but i wouldn't use "murdering and slaughtering innocent folk once again" to describe that act. It's all about perspective rather than using loaded rhetoric.

If we are on about plural then take 2016 ... Nearly 2500 worldwide Islamic terrorist attacks ... Almost 21500 deaths and almost 27000 injured ...

I don't know what source you've used for those figures.

In 2016 there were 1456 deaths linked to IS the majority of which occurred in Iraq (516), Syria (197), Pakistan (154+),Turkey (119), Afghanistan (80), Yemen (71+), Libya (60), France (89), Belgium (32). The US had two attacks, one killing 49 (by an American born citizen) the other killing one person by a Somalian man.

And yes i agree the attacks are against all of us......hence the reason we should show some humanity to refugees fleeing war torn Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan. I don't view Islamist extremist ideology as reflective of the faith of Muslims.

Bulletguy - 2017-04-22 9:21 PM

If we are on about plural then take 2016 ... Nearly 2500 worldwide Islamic terrorist attacks ... Almost 21500 deaths and almost 27000 injured ...

In 2016 there were 1456 deaths linked to IS the majority of which occurred in Iraq (516), Syria (197), Pakistan (154+),Turkey (119), Afghanistan (80), Yemen (71+), Libya (60), France (89), Belgium (32). The US had two attacks, one killing 49 (by an American born citizen) the other killing one person by a Somalian man.

And yes i agree the attacks are against all of us......hence the reason we should show some humanity to refugees fleeing war torn Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan. I don't view Islamist extremist ideology as reflective of the faith of Muslims.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016 ... Its a shame those poor "refugees fleeing war" don't show any humanity to those kind or daft enough to give them shelter ... More rapes this week by them as is the same every week

Bulletguy - 2017-04-22 9:12 PM

As for this "march toward Islamification", i haven't seen IS driving a motorcade down the Champs Elysees.

That's the new holiday park for Brexiters.......which is as close as you lot will ever get to the Channel again. You wanted to come out of Europe so stay away from it.

where does all this s**t about massive traffic jams come from? our roads wont be full of foreign lorries any more.

Really??

In 2015, 44% of the UK’s goods and services were exported to the EU, while 53% of our imports came to the UK from the EU.

In the same year, UK exports to the EU were valued at £223.3 billion, while UK imports from the EU stood at £291.1 billion.

Now whilst some of that will be via cargo aircraft and shipping, the vast majority comes by road. We are an island country surrounded by water. How else do you propose bringing it in......by drones? :-S

no boats but we wont be in the union so no romanian/polish/bulgarian lorries actually working in the uk

You've just written off truckers from Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden. Not to mention the many UK truckers who make a very good living working continental routes.......somehow i don't think they'd be too pleased to hear you don't give a fig about them either. :-(

I'm curious why you appear to believe road transport only comes from the three countries you mentioned too? Very odd. :-S

not odd unlike you i dont suffer from opinion overload . also the haulage industry in the uk has been decimated by the influx now if you want to take me on about road haulage i was a continental haulier and still hold a continental operators licence

pagey - 2017-04-23 8:14 AM

Really??

not odd unlike you i dont suffer from opinion overload . also the haulage industry in the uk has been decimated by the influx now if you want to take me on about road haulage i was a continental haulier and still hold a continental operators licence

Do you actually really believe that by leaving the EU there will no longer be any European Trucks on our roads as they wont be allowed in? If this is the sort of think Brexiteers really do believe then your going to be very disappointed.

However what you will see if we leave the Customs Union is images like the one earlier of trucks, cars and motorhomes backed up from Dover to London so maybe the European Truckers wont be as keen to come and we will all starve.

Barryd999 - 2017-04-23 12:04 PM

Really??

Do you actually really believe that by leaving the EU there will no longer be any European Trucks on our roads as they wont be allowed in? If this is the sort of think Brexiteers really do believe then your going to be very disappointed.

However what you will see if we leave the Customs Union is images like the one earlier of trucks, cars and motorhomes backed up from Dover to London so maybe the European Truckers wont be as keen to come and we will all starve.

no of course i dont believe that but i doubt they will be allowed to ply for business within the uk as they do now and as for your traffic jam backed up from dover to london is a typical remoaners fantasy and as normal without any substance

pagey - 2017-04-23 3:46 PM

Really??

no of course i dont believe that but i doubt they will be allowed to ply for business within the uk as they do now and as for your traffic jam backed up from dover to london is a typical remoaners fantasy and as normal without any substance

How has it got no substance? We move thousands of tons of goods through Dover every day. On average Dover alone handles 290 lorries per hour, carrying a range of goods, which works out at one every 12.4 seconds. It operates on a "just in time" principle and there is no capacity for hold ups in either direction. We have seen what happens when there are hold ups and thats while the Customs Union is in place, Wagons and vehicles stacked up for miles.

Just one industry for example the wine industry is worth around £17.3bn in economic activity and around 1.8bn bottles of wine are imported to Britain each year, worth £2.8bn. Of those, 55 per cent come from the EU, The majority of wine imports arrive by boat and are transferred to lorries and distributed across the country.

Thats just wine. Hard brexit and leave the EU and the Customs Union with no deal then there is plenty of substance in what I have said. Dover and other key ports will simply grind to a halt and fall over.

antony1969 - 2017-04-23 7:33 AM

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016 ... Its a shame those poor "refugees fleeing war" don't show any humanity to those kind or daft enough to give them shelter ... More rapes this week by them as is the same every week,

You've now gone from "murdering and slaughtering" to "more rapes". Even the link you posted mentions nothing about "more rapes" but lists killings by Islamists. :-S

It's an American website which interestingly avoided mentioning their largest number of murders in one day in 2016 was carried out by a US born citizen. Also, claiming "more innocent lives were snuffed out in two hours by devout Muslims on 9/11 than the KKK in it's 145 year history" hardly does them any favour at all. As good as saying because the KKK strung up less black people on trees, that's ok. Well it's not and they are still a bunch of wacko racists.

I'm also sceptical about their sincerity in using the term "Religion of Peace", a term i note you regularly pepper your posts with. Historically it was applied to Christianity but latterly it's been used by the west to describe Islam as a peaceful religion existing alongside non-Muslims. But it's also used sarcastically by those critical of Muslims and Islam.

It's a shame you chose to pour scorn in such a derogatory manner on those showing empathy to the many thousands of decent Muslim refugees fleeing war torn countries, choosing instead to concentrate only on isolated attacks of terrorism.

Really??

You don't think it odd you singled out truckers from just three EU countries and ignored the other 24? :-S

I take it those 24 countries have your permission to carry on trucking here then.....just no RO, BG, and PL drivers? :-S Somehow i don't think that's ever going to work.....Brexit or not!

pagey - 2017-04-23 3:46 PM

Really??

Hhmmm........Kent Police and county council would disagree with you on that. Operation Stack was in use long before Brexit and far from a "fantasy without any substance". Living in Essex and being an ex-truck driver, i'm surprised you weren't aware of it. :-S

https://www.kent.police.uk/advice/operation-stack/

http://www.kent.gov.uk/roads-and-travel/travelling-around-kent/operation-stack#

Bulletguy - 2017-04-23 4:35 PM

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016 ... Its a shame those poor "refugees fleeing war" don't show any humanity to those kind or daft enough to give them shelter ... More rapes this week by them as is the same every week,

You've now gone from "murdering and slaughtering" to "more rapes". Even the link you posted mentions nothing about "more rapes" but lists killings by Islamists. :-S

It's an American website which interestingly avoided mentioning their largest number of murders in one day in 2016 was carried out by a US born citizen. Also, claiming "more innocent lives were snuffed out in two hours by devout Muslims on 9/11 than the KKK in it's 145 year history" hardly does them any favour at all. As good as saying because the KKK strung up less black people on trees, that's ok. Well it's not and they are still a bunch of wacko racists.

I'm also sceptical about their sincerity in using the term "Religion of Peace", a term i note you regularly pepper your posts with. Historically it was applied to Christianity but latterly it's been used by the west to describe Islam as a peaceful religion existing alongside non-Muslims. But it's also used sarcastically by those critical of Muslims and Islam.

It's a shame you chose to pour scorn in such a derogatory manner on those showing empathy to the many thousands of decent Muslim refugees fleeing war torn countries, choosing instead to concentrate only on isolated attacks of terrorism.

More rapes by your refugees Bullet , thought even you'd work that one out ... Im not interested in what it says about the disgusting KKK im interested only in the list of incidents which I presume if we both had the time or will to check would find it to be correct ... You'd have to ask the site owners about the use of the term "Religion of Peace" as I can't speak for them ... Regarding my "refugee" feelings , I have sympathy for those who are persecuted , made to flee homes , raped and see family slaughtered like Christians throughout the world who are the innocent victims of those you defend just as you defend the Muslim peadophiles who make up 90% of sex gang convictions in this country ... If I'm wrong to question or highlight such things then I'm glad to be wrong

antony1969 - 2017-04-23 6:32 PM

More rapes by your refugees Bullet , thought even you'd work that one out ... Im not interested in what it says about the disgusting KKK im interested only in the list of incidents which I presume if we both had the time or will to check would find it to be correct ... You'd have to ask the site owners about the use of the term "Religion of Peace" as I can't speak for them ... Regarding my "refugee" feelings , I have sympathy for those who are persecuted , made to flee homes , raped and see family slaughtered like Christians throughout the world who are the innocent victims of those you defend just as you defend the Muslim peadophiles who make up 90% of sex gang convictions in this country ... If I'm wrong to question or highlight such things then I'm glad to be wrong.

You are all over the place here and there is no substance to your posting at all. As i said previously you've gone from "terrorists murdering and slaughtering innocents" to "more rapes". And will you please clarify where i've 'defended' Muslim paedophiles in favour of Christian families "raped and slaughtered throughout the world"? :-S

It looks like you've gone back into rampant foaming at the mouth keyboard warrior mode banging off anything as long as it's an extremist xenophobic view. What's with this "90% of sex gangs" business? Where on earth have you plucked that figure from? Finally, you don't need quote marks for the word refugee. They are human beings.

Bulletguy - 2017-04-23 7:36 PM

More rapes by your refugees Bullet , thought even you'd work that one out ... Im not interested in what it says about the disgusting KKK im interested only in the list of incidents which I presume if we both had the time or will to check would find it to be correct ... You'd have to ask the site owners about the use of the term "Religion of Peace" as I can't speak for them ... Regarding my "refugee" feelings , I have sympathy for those who are persecuted , made to flee homes , raped and see family slaughtered like Christians throughout the world who are the innocent victims of those you defend just as you defend the Muslim peadophiles who make up 90% of sex gang convictions in this country ... If I'm wrong to question or highlight such things then I'm glad to be wrong.

You are all over the place here and there is no substance to your posting at all. As i said previously you've gone from "terrorists murdering and slaughtering innocents" to "more rapes". And will you please clarify where i've 'defended' Muslim paedophiles in favour of Christian families "raped and slaughtered throughout the world"? :-S

It looks like you've gone back into rampant foaming at the mouth keyboard warrior mode banging off anything as long as it's an extremist xenophobic view. What's with this "90% of sex gangs" business? Where on earth have you plucked that figure from? Finally, you don't need quote marks for the word refugee. They are human beings.

Mmmm ... looks like your back on the insults to try and make your point more valid "rampant foaming at the mouth keyboard warrior mode" and your "extremist xenophobic view" which is a shame but its how you seem to operate ... Of course I know the very small amount of real refugees are human ... Its the very large amount of chancer "refugees" we have to wonder about

antony1969 - 2017-04-23 8:30 PM

Mmmm ... looks like your back on the insults to try and make your point more valid "rampant foaming at the mouth keyboard warrior mode" and your "extremist xenophobic view" which is a shame but its how you seem to operate ... Of course I know the very small amount of real refugees are human ... Its the very large amount of chancer "refugees" we have to wonder about.

Can't you back that wild claim up with statistical facts from a reliable source, ie not blogs or Breitbart? If you did some sensible fact checking first before posting wild conjecture, your viewpoints might just hold a little more credibility.

Sites such as the Red Cross are a good start for UK. They might not give the overblown figures you hope for but that's because they publish fact and not sweeping conjecture.

http://www.redcross.org.uk/What-we-do/Refugee-support/Refugee-facts-and-figures

Another useful read.

https://fullfact.org/immigration/where-uk-refugees-councils/

Lists of stats from the Refugee Council

http://www.refugeecouncil.org.uk/stats

And for anyone willing or able, you can volunteer to help Refugee Action.

http://www.refugee-action.org.uk/about/

Mmmm ... looks like your back on the insults to try and make your point more valid "rampant foaming at the mouth keyboard warrior mode" and your "extremist xenophobic view" which is a shame but its how you seem to operate ... Of course I know the very small amount of real refugees are human ... Its the very large amount of chancer "refugees" we have to wonder about

The "chancers" who are not genuine refugees are in the main no less human than you or I Antony surely? They have to be sent back from whence they came of course but to deny their humanity is not what we Brits are inclined to do because we are a civilised society that seeks to treat all people with the dignity and respect they are due as fellow human beings. There may be a proportion of people posing as refugees that are intent on doing us harm but so far it seems that they are in a tiny minority. It has to be acknowledged that the damage that tiny minority can inflict is not to be underestimated. The big queston however is whether we close all the doors in order to obviate the risk that this minority pose or whether we ameliorate the risk in other ways. That seems to be what divides us. I don't know who is right but the choices we have to make are very difficult. Resources are limited, the pressure on our borders is great, we are a small country with our own compliment of deprived and needy people. If only someone could come up with a simple formula that would give us some measure of what would be a reasonable contribution from UK Plc in terms of helping those people in the rest of the world who are desperately in need whether as victims of war or extreme poverty. I think we are trying our best and that this is what we must continue to do because we take pride in being one of the most civilised societies that exists in the world today.

Veronica

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-04-23 9:53 PM

The "chancers" who are not genuine refugees are in the main no less human than you or I Antony surely?

Which neatly explains why the chancers will queue up to take their chance *-) ..........

Coz if they reach MUGUK they know their chances of being kicked out are minimal coz folk like you will try to prevent it *-) .........

Or at worst they'll get a free trip home and a bung :-| .....

Curiously I get the feeling those who have such strong feelings about human rights, have only ever mixed with very nice humans >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2017-04-23 10:17 PM

The "chancers" who are not genuine refugees are in the main no less human than you or I Antony surely?

Which neatly explains why the chancers will queue up to take their chance *-) ..........

Coz if they reach MUGUK they know their chances of being kicked out are minimal coz folk like you will try to prevent it *-) .........

Curiously I get the feeling those who have such strong feelings about human rights, have only ever mixed with very nice humans >:-) .........

I thought I had said the chancers have to be sent back Dave. You seem to have missed that bit.

Veronica

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-04-23 10:32 PM

I thought I had said the chancers have to be sent back Dave. You seem to have missed that bit.

Veronica

Yeah......but that doesn't happen does it? *-) .........

pelmetman - 2017-04-23 10:34 PM

Veronica

Of course it does. You just won't ever see this printed in the Beano, that's all.

In 2015 there were 40,896 people who were removed from the UK or departed voluntarily after the initiation of removal. The UK removed 5,602 foreign national offenders in 2015.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-04-23 10:52 PM

pelmetman - 2017-04-23 10:34 PM

Veronica

Of course it does. You just won't ever see this printed in the Beano, that's all.

In 2015 there were 40,896 people who were removed from the UK or departed voluntarily after the initiation of removal. The UK removed 5,602 foreign national offenders in 2015.

So that's 1.1 million less 40k *-) ........and that folks is what loony lefties call controlling our borders (lol) .....

The "chancers" who are not genuine refugees are in the main no less human than you or I Antony surely? They have to be sent back from whence they came of course but to deny their humanity is not what we Brits are inclined to do because we are a civilised society that seeks to treat all people with the dignity and respect they are due as fellow human beings. There may be a proportion of people posing as refugees that are intent on doing us harm but so far it seems that they are in a tiny minority. It has to be acknowledged that the damage that tiny minority can inflict is not to be underestimated. The big queston however is whether we close all the doors in order to obviate the risk that this minority pose or whether we ameliorate the risk in other ways. That seems to be what divides us. I don't know who is right but the choices we have to make are very difficult. Resources are limited, the pressure on our borders is great, we are a small country with our own compliment of deprived and needy people. If only someone could come up with a simple formula that would give us some measure of what would be a reasonable contribution from UK Plc in terms of helping those people in the rest of the world who are desperately in need whether as victims of war or extreme poverty. I think we are trying our best and that this is what we must continue to do because we take pride in being one of the most civilised societies that exists in the world today.

Veronica

Given that the vast majority of these so called "refugees" are followers of a certain religion thing and given what that religion thing preaches regarding treating others as human beings then when they start showing some respect i will follow suit ... Don't hold your breath though

Archived