Any Adria Sun Living Flexo owners out there?

mark569

Hi all,

We're shopping around for a new van, well, second hand that is.

I'm interested by the Adria Sun living Flexo 600 SP and wondered if anyone out there has got one and would care to comment on it favourably or otherwise

I'd been looking at an Adria twin 600 SP but I think if we get a Flexo then because it's described as a budget version we could end up with a newer vehicle for our money.

I'm aware it comes without oven and grill, fine with me.

A dealer told me they still have the same insulation for winter use and Truma heating.

Any comments or advice?

Thanks, Mark.

Hi Mark.

The Sun Living is Adria's budget range & as such may differ in spec to their branded name Adria Twin.

I think ( so could easily be wrong) that the difference is the base vehicle spec. The Sun Living (standard offering) is on the 33L as opposed to the 35L. Although there is the option of the 150hp 35L.

So standard would be 3300kg MAM instead of 3500kg MAM.

Otherwise the difference spears to be that the Sun Living Flexo is the standard factory White with minimal graphics, when compared to the Adria Twin equivalent.

Thanks for that Flicka.

I think the 6.0m Twins were usually 3300kg unless it's a 3.0L engine if I'm not wrong.

Webbs of Warminster have a Flexo at the moment, advertised as a 3500kg but I think they are wrong as only the SLX is listed as 3500kg.

They also say it's 2.3m wide which made me laugh, why can't dealers get this stuff right?

Unfortunately it's been sold, which I'm a bit sad about because it was an auto.

The more I think about it I quite like the idea of a Flexo because the habitation door is on the continental side and that's a huge plus for me.

I booked the chunnel for the third time for large dog festival at rocking ham castle in the midlands. Booking the chunnel the word motor home is not in their vocabulary . They speak about motor vans whit height in put. not a word about weight. However if you are higher than your input the checker ask you for more money. Anyone to clear this registration?. And very frustrating running in a convoy. If you enter France from uk and need fuel take the first one on the left. At the terminal it self uk their is no fuel. Tank in france half to reach belgium or luxembourg.The last one is the cheapest. Very important if you have a 120 ltr tank which is common on vans and not motorhomes. :$

monique.hubrechts@gm - 2017-04-24 3:25 PM

I booked the chunnel for the third time for large dog festival at rocking ham castle in the midlands. Booking the chunnel the word motor home is not in their vocabulary . They speak about motor vans whit height in put. not a word about weight. However if you are higher than your input the checker ask you for more money. Anyone to clear this registration?. And very frustrating running in a convoy. If you enter France from uk and need fuel take the first one on the left. At the terminal it self uk their is no fuel. Tank in france half to reach belgium or luxembourg.The last one is the cheapest. Very important if you have a 120 ltr tank which is common on vans and not motorhomes. :$

Monique,

Sorry but what has this got to do with an Adria Sun Living?

Thanks Lenny,

yes I had looked at those on mobil.de already.

Looking for auto preferably and If it's left hand drive then I certainly want auto.

The couple of autos on offer are on SLX models, which is not what I'm looking for. (too long)

The prices for new SP models on the continent are as you point out very competitive

but I suspect they are the basic spec so by the time I've ordered aircon, auto,cruise control and paid to import it etc, then it'll be well over my budget.

Anyway, all a bit academic really, not sure whether they are a good purchase or not, haven't had any feed back from any owners yet about the quality of them. That was the purpose of the thread.

Good morning,

We had an Adria twin up until it was five years old when we sold it three years ago for the one we have now. If Adria had made a pvc the same layout as the one we have now I would have bout another Adria. They are every bit as good as any other pvc conversion.

norm

Hello again,

I have now got a globecar family scout L . Mrs goldi wanted more legs up relaxing and that is the only reason we changed, I have also modified it as well. The adria was built and plated on the light 3300 kg which I uprated to 3.5 tonnes to carry a scooter. A lot of the standard fittings on the adria a extras on the gobecar so a carefull comparison is needed .

norm

Archived