Hymer shower microswitch

thebishbus

Does anyone know how to access the shower mixer tap microswitch on my 2001 Hymer B584. Although it clicks every time, it switches intermittently electrically. The other mixer taps are easy, just prise out the Hot/Cold indicator, remove the exposed screw and knob to access the microswitch , The shower mixer is different . The Hot/Cold indicator is on the side of the knob below the lever, it prises out but there is no screw accessible through the hole, just a white plastic plug with no screwdriver indentations. I have tried pressing this in to no effect . Any ideas please.

Brian B.

thebishbus - 2017-08-10 8:02 PM

Does anyone know how to access the shower mixer tap microswitch on my 2001 Hymer B584. Although it clicks every time, it switches intermittently electrically. The other mixer taps are easy, just prise out the Hot/Cold indicator, remove the exposed screw and knob to access the microswitch , The shower mixer is different . The Hot/Cold indicator is on the side of the knob below the lever, it prises out but there is no screw accessible through the hole, just a white plastic plug with no screwdriver indentations. I have tried pressing this in to no effect . Any ideas please.

Brian B.

Are you a member of the Hymer Owners Club? (HCI) or you could try the Hymer Facebook page, Hymer Owners Group (HOG) either would probably help.

Archived