Omnistor Awning gearbox

carebear

Looking to replace the gearbox on a 2004 Autotrail Apache Awning, its 4mtrs. Anyone know what the model number is on this Awning. We have checked inside the cassette and cannot find figures relevant to the models we have come across on our search. Thought I would ask here before contacting Rose or Hillview, they may expect to purchase from them, I would like to shop around if possible.

TIA.

Hi Ceri,

The Omnistor awning on my 2015 Auto-trail is a 4900 model. If you go to the Thule Belgium website www.thule.com , look for RV awnings then there is a download for the parts. It will be the same for your model if it is a different model to mine. Hope this assists, cheers

Hi,

I think you will find it's a 5002. It's obviously an Auto Trail specific mounting but I guess the main functional bits are standard.

If you e-mail AT with your build number, they'll tell you what it is. I hear what you say about not wanting to contact Hillview or Rose, but the guy who owns Hillview has or had an Auto-Trail himself, and there is nothing he doesn't know!

Regards

Roger

Archived