Worrying prison trend

antony1969

Violet1956 - 2017-09-14 5:25 PM

pelmetman - 2017-09-14 4:34 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-09-14 4:25 PM

pelmetman - 2017-09-14 3:46 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-09-14 3:18 PM

Are the 48.5% self-declared Christians in jail because their faith makes them less likely to abide by the law?

Veronica

Dunno.......You're better of asking a Muslim ;-) .......

As it appears their faith is even less likely to make them abide by the law .........

Fortunately the UK is now seeing the light B-) .......

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/tippling/2017/05/16/nearly-50-uk-no-religion-peak-atheism-uk/

So in answer to your question, on the basis of probability you are more likely to meet an honest Atheist than a Christian, and a Christian is more likely to be honest than a Muslim (lol) ...........

"Dunno" was all you need to say Dave. The rest of your analysis is pants IMHO as the statistics on the religious affiliation of prisoners is based on what they declare their religion to be including those that respond "none". Those stats say nothing about whether a prisoner's claimed religion or lack of one is responsible for their criminal behaviour.

Veronica

But it is indicative of the culture they were brought up in ;-) .........and seeing as Muslims are brought up to treat us Kafirs with contempt, so they're taught they can to do what they want with Kafirs according to the Koran........

Which is perfectly demonstrated by their numerous grooming gangs............ its hardly surprising that so many of them in the clink is it not? *-) ........

I believe your first thought "Dunno" was the more accurate representation of the conclusions you are entitled to draw Dave. I am also encouraged that you are seeing the very important distinction between culture and religion.

I suppose it could be one of 3 things ... The majority are Muslim , the majority are from a Pakistani background and the majority enjoy under age white girls ... Take ya pick

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2017-09-14 5:40 PM

pelmetman - 2017-09-14 4:34 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-09-14 4:25 PM

pelmetman - 2017-09-14 3:46 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-09-14 3:18 PM

Are the 48.5% self-declared Christians in jail because their faith makes them less likely to abide by the law?

Veronica

Dunno.......You're better of asking a Muslim ;-) .......

As it appears their faith is even less likely to make them abide by the law .........

Fortunately the UK is now seeing the light B-) .......

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/tippling/2017/05/16/nearly-50-uk-no-religion-peak-atheism-uk/

So in answer to your question, on the basis of probability you are more likely to meet an honest Atheist than a Christian, and a Christian is more likely to be honest than a Muslim (lol) ...........

"Dunno" was all you need to say Dave. The rest of your analysis is pants IMHO as the statistics on the religious affiliation of prisoners is based on what they declare their religion to be including those that respond "none". Those stats say nothing about whether a prisoner's claimed religion or lack of one is responsible for their criminal behaviour.

Veronica

But it is indicative of the culture they were brought up in ;-) .........and seeing as Muslims are brought up to treat us Kafirs with contempt, so they're taught they can to do what they want with Kafirs according to the Koran........

Which is perfectly demonstrated by their numerous grooming gangs............ its hardly surprising that so many of them in the clink is it not? *-) ........

I believe your first thought "Dunno" was the more accurate representation of the conclusions you are entitled to draw Dave. I am also encouraged that you are seeing the very important distinction between culture and religion.

I suppose it could be one of 3 things ... The majority are Muslim , the majority are from a Pakistani background and the majority enjoy under age white girls ... Take ya pick

The majority of who or what Dave?

And there you go again-you base you conclusions on the supposition that there are just 3 things. We are all inclined to suppose but that doesn't mean there is evidence to support what we suppose.

Anyway I'm off to get my hair done. You've heard enough from me today and my grey hair is becoming all to evident. I am inclined to blame you for that but the evidence is, I must admit, very thin ;-)

Enjoy your evening.

Guest pelmetman

I am also encouraged that you are seeing the very important distinction between culture and religion.

So you don't think a religion that preaches the following creates a culture of contempt for us Kafirs? *-) ......

"The Koran says that the Kafir may be deceived, plotted against, hated, enslaved, mocked, tortured and worse. The word is usually translated as “unbeliever” but this translation is wrong. The word “unbeliever” is logically and emotionally neutral, whereas, Kafir is the most abusive, prejudiced and hateful word in any language.

There are many religious names for Kafirs: polytheists, idolaters, People of the Book (Christians and Jews), Buddhists, atheists, agnostics, and pagans. Kafir covers them all, because no matter what the religious name is, they can all be treated the same. What Mohammed said and did to polytheists can be done to any other category of Kafir.

Islam devotes a great amount of energy to the Kafir. The majority (64%) of the Koran is devoted to the Kafir, and nearly all of the Sira (81%) deals with Mohammed’s struggle with them. The Hadith (Traditions) devotes 32% of the text to Kafirs1. Overall, the Trilogy devotes 60% of its content to the Kafir.

Hadith 37%

Sira 81%

Koran 64%

Total 60%

Amount of Text Devoted to the Kafir"

https://www.politicalislam.com/sharia-law-for-non-muslims-chapter-5-the-kafir/

I'd say the maths says it does ;-) .........

5% Muslim population fill 15.2% of our prisons.....

13% of population who are atheist fill less than 1% .......

So you can trust me Veronica...... I'm an atheist :D .......

pelmetman - 2017-09-15 8:58 AM

I am also encouraged that you are seeing the very important distinction between culture and religion.

So you don't think a religion that preaches the following creates a culture of contempt for us Kafirs? *-) ......

"The Koran says that the Kafir may be deceived, plotted against, hated, enslaved, mocked, tortured and worse. The word is usually translated as “unbeliever” but this translation is wrong. The word “unbeliever” is logically and emotionally neutral, whereas, Kafir is the most abusive, prejudiced and hateful word in any language.

There are many religious names for Kafirs: polytheists, idolaters, People of the Book (Christians and Jews), Buddhists, atheists, agnostics, and pagans. Kafir covers them all, because no matter what the religious name is, they can all be treated the same. What Mohammed said and did to polytheists can be done to any other category of Kafir.

Islam devotes a great amount of energy to the Kafir. The majority (64%) of the Koran is devoted to the Kafir, and nearly all of the Sira (81%) deals with Mohammed’s struggle with them. The Hadith (Traditions) devotes 32% of the text to Kafirs1. Overall, the Trilogy devotes 60% of its content to the Kafir.

Hadith 37%

Sira 81%

Koran 64%

Total 60%

Another day another London terror attack ... Think we can safely say the targets of the attack were the same Kafirs that Dave mentions regarding the book those who follow the religion of peace live by ... It just keeps on giving

pelmetman - 2017-09-15 8:58 AM

Hadith 37%

Sira 81%

Koran 64%

Total 60%

That is an interesting website Dave. If you read the comments under the article you will notice that others who have more knowledge of the Koran and the Hadiths take issue with the selective quotation and absence of context. I doubt it was written by a Muslim scholar.

I am reminded of a time when I was a child and the kids I played with in the park who used to tell me what they thought believed as a Catholic, most of it rubbish e.g. "You worship the Virgin Mary and you go to confession so you can sin again knowing that you'll be forgiven".

Veronica

"Another day another London terror attack ... Think we can safely say the targets of the attack were the same Kafirs that Dave mentions regarding the book those who follow the religion of peace live by ... It just keeps on giving"

Oh I see. Perhaps the person/people who did this asked anyone who was not a “kafir” to leave the train before activating this device. I notice that it was contained in a Lidl carrier bag so we now we know you just can’t trust those people who shop in Lidl.

Veronica

Violet1956 - 2017-09-15 5:51 PM

antony1969 - 2017-09-15 12:15 PM

Another day another London terror attack ... Think we can safely say the targets of the attack were the same Kafirs that Dave mentions regarding the book those who follow the religion of peace live by ... It just keeps on giving

Oh I see. Perhaps the person/people who did this ask anyone who was not a “kafir” to leave the train before activating this device. I notice that it was contained in a Lidl carrier bag so we now we know you just can’t trust those people who shop in Lidl.

Veronica

He will have some cockamamie conjecture riddled response for that. Probably Gypsies since he's managed to shoehorn them into his wacko agenda as well now. *-)

Brian Kirby - 2017-09-15 7:25 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-09-15 5:51 PM..................... I notice that it was contained in a Lidl carrier bag so we now we know you just can’t trust those people who shop in Lidl. Veronica

Like!! :-D Or, of course, that people who shop at Lidl are mostly terrorists. It just keeps giving! :-D

Don't put any more ideas in his head....he's batsh*t crazy already! :D

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-09-15 12:28 PM

That is an interesting website Dave. If you read the comments under the article you will notice that others who have more knowledge of the Koran and the Hadiths take issue with the selective quotation and absence of context. I doubt it was written by a Muslim scholar.

So all this lot is taken out of context? *-) .......

Let not believers make friends with infidels in preference to the faithful - he that does this has nothing to hope for from Good - except in self-defense. God admonishes you to fear Him: for to God shall all return.

Quran 3:28; "The Imrans," Dawood, p. 52

God's curse be upon the infidels! Evil is that for which they have bartered away their souls. To deny God's own revelation, grudging that He should reveal His bounty to whom He chooses from among His servants! They have incurred God's most inexorable wrath. An ignominious punishment awaits the unbelievers.

Quran 2:89-2:90, "The Cow," Dawood, p. 13

Lord...Give us victory over the unbelievers.

Quran 2:286, "The Cow," Dawood, p. 46

"Lord...give us victory over the unbelievers."

Quran 3:148, "The Imrans," Dawood, p. 67

I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers.

Quran 8:12, "The Spoils," Dawood, p. 177

Fight for the sake of God those that fight against you, but do not attack them first. God does not love the aggressors.

Slay them wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you. Idolatry is worse than carnage.

Quran 2:190-2:191, "The Cow," Dawood, p. 28

When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.

Quran 9:5; "Repentance," Dawood, p. 186

Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate.

Quran 9:73, "Repentance," Dawood, p. 198

Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous.

Quran 9:123, "Repentance," Dawood, p. 206

Garments of fire have been prepared for the unbelievers. Scalding water shall be poured upon their heads, melting their skins and that which is in their bellies. They shall be lashed with rods of iron.

Whenever, in their anguish, they try to escape from Hell, back they shall be dragged, and will be told: "Taste the torment of the Conflagration!"

Quran 22:19-20, "The Pilgrimage," Dawood, p. 333

Muhammad is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another.

Quran 48:29, "Victory," Dawood, p. 514

Those that deny Our revelations We will burn in fire. No sooner will their skins be consumed than We shall give them other skins, so that they may truly taste the scourge. God is mighty and wise.

Quran 4:56, "Women," Dawood, p. 86

Those that make war against God and His apostle and spread disorder in the land shall be slain and crucified or have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or be banished from the land.

Quran 5:33, "The Table," Dawood, p. 112

When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly.

Quran 47:4, "Muhammad," Dawood, p. 506

Let not the unbelievers think that they will ever get away. They have not the power to do so. Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your command, so that you may strike terror into the enemy of God and your enemy...

Quran 8:59-60, "The Spoils," Dawood, p. 183

Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. God does not guide the wrong-doers.

Quran 5:51, "The Table," Dawood, p. 116

Believers, know that the idolaters [non-Muslims] are unclean. Let them not approach the Sacred Mosque after this year is ended.

Quran 9:28, "Repentance," Dawood, p. 190

The unbelievers among the People of the Book [bible] and the pagans shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures.

Quran 98:6, "The Proof," Dawood, p. 598

There's plenty more of that ilk to ;-) ........

How gullible do you need to be to think that lot is taken out of context *-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-09-15 9:14 PM

He will have some cockamamie conjecture riddled response for that. Probably Gypsies since he's managed to shoehorn them into his wacko agenda as well now. *-)

Cue Soppy lefty :D .......

"Another day another London terror attack ... Think we can safely say the targets of the attack were the same Kafirs that Dave mentions regarding the book those who follow the religion of peace live by ... It just keeps on giving

"

Oh I see. Perhaps the person/people who did this asked anyone who was not a “kafir” to leave the train before activating this device. I notice that it was contained in a Lidl carrier bag so we now we know you just can’t trust those people who shop in Lidl.

Veronica

Straight on the defence as usual ... typically wet followed by even wetter wets ... I bet you a pound the bomber would be much more likely to shop at Abduls than Lidl ... 15.2% Muslim prison population ... They reckon its a much bigger percentage than that in the Muslim community who rejoice in terror attacks ... The religion of peace just keeps on giving ... Giving terrorists , criminals , racist sex gangs and all the rest ... Defend away

Guest pelmetman

If this latest terrorist turns out to be another one who was known to our security services, then its high time they brought in interment for all the 3000+ who are known to sympathise with "Islamic" State :-| ........

pelmetman - 2017-09-16 9:31 AM

If this latest terrorist turns out to be another one who was known to our security services, then its high time they brought in interment for all the 3000+ who are known to sympathise with "Islamic" State :-| ........

That figures way below where it should be Dave and those are just the ones willing to blow me you and the wets that stick up for em to bits ... The number that sympathise and rejoice in killing in the peados name is much higher

antony1969 - 2017-09-16 8:23 AM

"Another day another London terror attack ... Think we can safely say the targets of the attack were the same Kafirs that Dave mentions regarding the book those who follow the religion of peace live by ... It just keeps on giving

"

Veronica

Straight on the defence as usual ... typically wet followed by even wetter wets ... I bet you a pound the bomber would be much more likely to shop at Abduls than Lidl ... 15.2% Muslim prison population ... They reckon its a much bigger percentage than that in the Muslim community who rejoice in terror attacks ... The religion of peace just keeps on giving ... Giving terrorists , criminals , racist sex gangs and all the rest ... Defend away

It’s a bit disappointing that you have resorted to labelling people as “wet” just because they disagree with you. However, it has occurred to me that this was perhaps my due for indulging in sarcasm.

Both you and Dave seem to insist that there is a simple reason for, and a solution to the threat of terrorism. I believe that the causes of this kind of terrorism and the measures that may be needed to eradicate it are not as simple as you believe. I don’t think that makes me a wet or an apologist. Just like you I am thinking about the problem and trying to understand why it exists and how best to eradicate it.

Veronica

Violet1956 - 2017-09-16 6:41 PM

It’s a bit disappointing that you have resorted to labelling people as “wet” just because they disagree with you. However, it has occurred to me that this was perhaps my due for indulging in sarcasm.

Anyone not flying the Breitbart flag or supporting hate sites such as National Action et al is seen as "wet" in their eyes Veronica so i'd take as a compliment more than anything.

Both you and Dave seem to insist that there is a simple reason for, and a solution to the threat of terrorism. I believe that the causes of this kind of terrorism and the measures that may be needed to eradicate it are not as simple as you believe. I don’t think that makes me a wet or an apologist. Just like you I am thinking about the problem and trying to understand why it exists and how best to eradicate it.

Veronica

Manipulating regime change, wagging our tail of subservience each time our US "master" barks, and poking our nose around in other countries searching for non-existent "WMD's" for starters.

Guest pelmetman

Veronica

Incorrect Veronica, we know the causes are many and varied and historical......the mistake you and your fellow soppy lefty folk make, is quiet simply thinking that you can solve it *-) .......

There's nowt so as dumb as edjermercated folk who think they can solve a 2000 year old religious problem (lol) .........

Here's a clue, their culture and ours just don't get on en mass ;-) ........

Not here ......Not anywhere unless your a Mussulman :-| ......

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-09-16 7:22 PM

Anyone not flying the Breitbart flag or supporting hate sites such as National Action et al is seen as "wet" in their eyes Veronica so i'd take as a compliment more than anything.

I suspect you'd prefer a white flag? :-| .......

Bulletguy - 2017-09-16 7:22 PM

Veronica

Manipulating regime change, wagging our tail of subservience each time our US "master" barks, and poking our nose around in other countries searching for non-existent "WMD's" for starters.

I'd prefer the real reason ... Hatred of the non believer ... Plain and simple ... Your theory regarding US and poking noses in kind of falls apart when you look at the countries who've been subjected to terrorism without doing any of the things you say ... Regarding Breitbart and National Action , even though I don't I would much rather look at the sites they have than the ones you obviously prefer given your overly vocal defence of those many Muslim gangs that turn decent folks stomachs ... Enjoy

Gosh looks like one of those arrested over our latest terror bombing originally came to his new welcoming homeland as a 15 year old Iraqi refugee ... 3 years later he's bombing us ... Those other children shipped in from Calais because of the wets hopefully won't repay our generosity with murder ... Ah well

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2017-09-17 5:16 PM

Gosh looks like one of those arrested over our latest terror bombing originally came to his new welcoming homeland as a 15 year old Iraqi refugee ... 3 years later he's bombing us ... Those other children shipped in from Calais because of the wets hopefully won't repay our generosity with murder ... Ah well

Yep we can rely on our soppy lefties to ensure we have a regular supply of terrorists *-) .........

pelmetman - 2017-09-17 6:23 PM

Yep we can rely on our soppy lefties to ensure we have a regular supply of terrorists *-) .........

Those poor , poor Calais children !!! ... Those calling for those Calais kids to come should be ashamed ... Us racists called it correctly ... Thankfully no one was killed but the wets must share the the responsibility ... Whats the bet it won't be the last

It’s not the wets Antony, it is our obligations under international treaties, some of which have been in place for decades, that dictate whether we are obliged to let certain categories of “refugee” come to or remain in the UK. If you want the UK to withdraw from those treaties then fair enough; lobby your MP, seek a change in the law as it currently stands.

I know that if my roof leaks then there is a real danger of damage being caused to my house due to water ingress but that doesn’t translate into all things "wet" being responsible for every problem that we in the UK currently face.

Veronica

Violet1956 - 2017-09-18 3:46 PM

It’s not the wets Antony, it is our obligations under international treaties, some of which have been in place for decades, that dictate whether we are obliged to let certain categories of “refugee” come to or remain in the UK. If you want the UK to withdraw from those treaties then fair enough; lobby your MP, seek a change in the law as it currently stands.

I know that if my roof leaks then there is a real danger of damage being caused to my house due to water ingress but that doesn’t translate into all things "wet" being responsible for every problem that we in the UK currently face.

Veronica

My point wasn't wether we have a legal obligation or not Veronica ... Plenty of countries have legal obligations for many things but seem to be able to suit themselves ... My point was the wets called for many more child refugees to come to this country and the likes of Gary Lineker amongst others called folk racist for not wanting or questioning the age of some of those child refugees ... Time for a POTUS Trump style ban for me ... The Muslim world as has been shown countless times does not mix with the free world , from terrorism to child sex gangs , high criminality the Muslim world isn't anything to do with peace ... By the way wets aren't behind everything wrong in this country just most stuff

antony1969 - 2017-09-18 5:13 PM

Veronica

My point wasn't wether we have a legal obligation or not Veronica ... Plenty of countries have legal obligations for many things but seem to be able to suit themselves ... My point was the wets called for many more child refugees to come to this country and the likes of Gary Lineker amongst others called folk racist for not wanting or questioning the age of some of those child refugees ... Time for a POTUS Trump style ban for me ... The Muslim world as has been shown countless times does not mix with the free world , from terrorism to child sex gangs , high criminality the Muslim world isn't anything to do with peace ... By the way wets aren't behind everything wrong in this country just most stuff

I believe that we in the UK can hold our heads high Antony. If we make a promise we keep it. If there are reasons to renege on any promise/treaty then I am confident we will justify it by lawful means. I don't share your admiration for Trump. In particular there is more than a sniff that his tweets show we can no longer share intelligence with the US.He may have broad appeal but the guy doesn't have the necessary qualities to be an effective leader of one of the most powerful countries in the free world.

I hope you enjoyed a dry day today. It was relatively rain free in the home counties. :-)

Veronica

Violet1956 - 2017-09-18 5:31 PM

antony1969 - 2017-09-18 5:13 PM

Veronica

I believe that we in the UK can hold our heads high Antony. If we make a promise we keep it. If there are reasons to renege on any promise/treaty then I am confident we will justify it by lawful means. I don't share your admiration for Trump. In particular there is more than a sniff that his tweets show we can no longer share intelligence with the US.He may have broad appeal but the guy doesn't have the necessary qualities to be an effective leader of one of the most powerful countries in the free world.

I hope you enjoyed a dry day today. It was relatively rain free in the home counties. :-)

Veronica

Stayed dry for me while stripping out a lead valley thankfully ... The house owner will find out next time it rains that its missing ! ... Regarding POTUS Trump unbelievably we had folk saying he'd be impeached more or less as soon as he was crowned leader of the free world ... The USA is basking in all his glory , confidence is growing ... He's going to be a great leader and I sincerely wish we had someone like him ... Its a beautiful thing Veronica ... Embrace him and everything else just falls into place ... Long Live The King xx

Archived