Photo's

michele

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mel B - 2007-01-09 8:28 PM

So come on then Ralphy and the rest of the lads, lets be 'aving ya!!! We want to see mug shots and I don't mean coffee recepticals! (lol)

But my picture is already there. You just have to look very closely :-S

well, If It's not the Dr with the georgus bedside manner.

It would have to be the pyke from Snatch.

You ever seen that film Fantastic .. ;-)

Either one will do, mind you in saying that Angelina 's rubber lips put me off him . At least I don't know where George has been .

Vixter - 2007-01-09 9:12 PM

Yes, come on lads!

Us girls are showing you ours. You should now show us yours...

;-) ;-) ;-)

Vixter

I,m doing my best Vicki, but like Wayne i,m unable to figure it out at the moment and I think the problem is with the size of the photos rather than how to get them on the postings, but i,m getting there slowly.

Let me compliment you and Carol, as you have both shown that true beauty is timeless. :$

Ta Ralph. I,ve had this laptop for a few years now but have still only figured out the basics. Having to refer back to the instruction manual to find out how to open the top will give you some idea of the problems I face, but i,ll go through this website you,ve just given me, hopefully with better results. Howard.

michele - 2007-01-10 9:34 PM

well, If It's not the Dr with the georgus bedside manner.

It would have to be the pyke from Snatch.

You ever seen that film Fantastic .. ;-)

Either one will do, mind you in saying that Angelina 's rubber lips put me off him . At least I don't know where George has been .

you might not beleive this Michele but for new years eve we wnt to a fancy dress do at our local pub. I went as Dr Doug Ross from ER, yes Gorgeous George himself! Several people did get straight away who I was supposed to be and its not the first time I've been likened to Mr George C Looney!

Maybe they "should have gone to Specsavers"

D.

Vixter - 2007-01-11 9:56 AM

Oh Howard...you have brightened up a wet and windy morning :-D

Vicki xx

Only speaking as I find Vicki, and if I do manage to get my photo on here, then instead of the usual chitchat,we could really do something worthwhile and spend all day telling each other how wonderful we all are. *-)

Vixter - 2007-01-11 9:59 PM

Mmmmm, nice one Dave!

Sorry, I know it wasn't intended for my innocent eyes, but the temptation of the forbidden fruit was too great. Now, I have to ask - what exactly are you doing in the picture?

Vixter

Easy there tiger. I'm actually enjoying a pint of Banks's original and having my photo taken with my daughter, who did a very good Cruella De Ville.

Mel, you obviously do need to ge to specsavers (lol) (lol)

D.

Dave Newell - 2007-01-09 8:52 AM

Well for anyone sad enough to really want to see what I look like my photo does occasionaly pop up in MMM. Alternatively there is a truly terrible one printed each month in PMH! Dex is far more photogenic than me.

D.

Agreed (lol)

howardtcz - 2007-01-11 9:54 AM Ta Ralph. I,ve had this laptop for a few years now but have still only figured out the basics. Having to refer back to the instruction manual to find out how to open the top will give you some idea of the problems I face, but i,ll go through this website you,ve just given me, hopefully with better results. Howard.

See you have been on a advanced computer course then Howie.  he he  8-)  

Forester - 2007-01-13 9:11 AM
howardtcz - 2007-01-11 9:54 AM Ta Ralph. I,ve had this laptop for a few years now but have still only figured out the basics. Having to refer back to the instruction manual to find out how to open the top will give you some idea of the problems I face, but i,ll go through this website you,ve just given me, hopefully with better results. Howard.

See you have been on a advanced computer course then Howie.  he he  8-)  

I have to admit I find computers a bit of a pain to understand Wayne and this cruising the interweb gets me in a right knot sometimes. The local Y.M.C.A. runs courses for o.a.p.s, so i,ve got no excuses and its just a case of enrolling some time. My neice lives a couple of doors down the road, so whenever there,s a problem her 9 year old son pops in to sort it for me. Smug little knowall, but a couple of bob towards his pocket money keeps him in line.We are both having trouble getting a photo on our postings, so lets see who gets there first, and who gets the bragging rights. ;-)

Howardtcz

I have to admit I find computers a bit of a pain to understand Wayne and this cruising the interweb gets me in a right knot sometimes. ;-

Pun intended I assume, Captain.

Keep at it Howard and your knots (speed) will increase. It's not rocket science, as some would lead us to believe.

Like anything practice does improve our capabilities, even if we don't get to be Perfick

Flicka

Archived