michele

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
howardtcz - 2007-01-11 10:49 AM

Vixter - 2007-01-11 9:56 AM

Oh Howard...you have brightened up a wet and windy morning :-D

Vicki xx

Only speaking as I find Vicki, and if I do manage to get my photo on here, then instead of the usual chitchat,we could really do something worthwhile and spend all day telling each other how wonderful we all are. *-)

You look wonderful howie , I can't see chopper though you think he's lost in the trees :D :D :D

Forester - 2007-01-13 9:11 AM
howardtcz - 2007-01-11 9:54 AM Ta Ralph. I,ve had this laptop for a few years now but have still only figured out the basics. Having to refer back to the instruction manual to find out how to open the top will give you some idea of the problems I face, but i,ll go through this website you,ve just given me, hopefully with better results. Howard.

See you have been on a advanced computer course then Howie.  he he  8-)  

And a he he to you Chopper as well. I,m not the type to rub it in, but i,m sure Michele will have something to say about it. Don,t take it to hard, and think of it as only coming second. he he. :D

Oh Howie,

Everytime I see that face it makes me giggle with fond memories of that cheeky soul fantastic actor . It quite suits you when I read your postings and your sense of wit it's almost what springs to mind he was so funny & so are you .

Chopper looks like you have lost, your problem is that bloody water you keep drinking I mean where's it all coming from . Either that or you can't see the wood for the tree's .... Well over to you now chops come on we are waiting.. Why are we waiting why are we waiting oh why oh why :D :D :D

Nice one Wayne, and I confess I had some help with my picture. Trouble is that with everyone doing them and fancy signatures, its all starting to look a bit naff, so i,ve decided to go with a understated and dignified approach, just like my postings. *-)

Hi its the Peugeot but only the badge is different, anyway we are really pleased with it excellent to drive very quite and responsive the computer tells me we are averageing 35 mpg its not a racing car so i do not drive it like one.The seats are really comfortable with a nice driving position and it really holds the road well. Its our 1st motorhome and are really pleased with it and cant wait for the spring and summer when hopefully we can get a lot of use from it especially in europe.

keep smiling ;-)

kellly

kelly58 - 2007-01-15 6:53 PM

Hi its the Peugeot but only the badge is different, anyway we are really pleased with it excellent to drive very quite and responsive the computer tells me we are averageing 35 mpg its not a racing car so i do not drive it like one.The seats are really comfortable with a nice driving position and it really holds the road well. Its our 1st motorhome and are really pleased with it and cant wait for the spring and summer when hopefully we can get a lot of use from it especially in europe.

keep smiling ;-)

kellly

Hi Kelly. We first looked at the new shape Fiat/Peugot at a show last summer and were really impressed with them. Glad you are pleased with your van and hope you get as much enjoyment from motorhoming as the rest of us. Howard.

.........................Learnt the advantages of being a moving target when I was very young Mel. Don,t know why, but I was always being picked on. :-(

Sorry Michele, I've had to use my own photo as my avatar because some people don't beleive its me. Well it is, so there! Don't start picking on me or I'll go and sulk :'( :'(

And before anyone says anything about me being older than George C Looney, my picture was taken a few weeks ago and the photo of him is from his days in ER which must be about 10 years ago I suppose. He is actually 3 months older than me, so there!

D.

michele - 2007-01-07 11:41 PM

Will dig out a more recent one so you can all see me more updated

LOL that will give you all a shock... ;-)

What's gone wrong? I just got back from a week away in gale force winds and the only thing that kept me going was looking forward to coming back to your new piccy :-S And what do I find? Hayley... :-D :-D :-D

Archived