Adria sonic supreme alko chassis options.

monique.hubrechtsgm

This version is a fiat whit a alko high frame chassis . You can have it whit the alko alc level cotroller and x2 air suspesion on the rear. Not the x4, why is that? Is their any picture or footage showing the details of these options apart from the remote cotrol on the dashboard? Are there any dealers in the uk who have them? This wiil complete my study on the alko high frame chassis.

These two UK-dealer adverts relate to Adria Sonic Supreme models

http://www.familytravelcentre.co.uk/used-motorhome-adria-sonic-supreme-i810-sc-19

http://www.highbridgecaravans.co.uk/products/motorhomes/HCCQF47399/2018-adria-sonic-supreme-710-sl

There are plenty of on-line photos of the AL-KO X2 set-up and Operating Instructions are here

http://www.alko.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/AMC_X2_English.pdf

Presumably Adria does not offer the AL-KO X4 system on Sonic because of the extra cost and/or because potential customers will not be that interested in it. Or there may be technical reasons. Ask Adria if it’s important to you.

Derek the, alko chassis bolted to the fiat has different height differences depending on the inter face used and subsequent floor connections. And in case of a high frame a completely different rear axle block because of the 22cm difference to the low frame.The low frame you see on the internet but not the high frame. The axle system is the same and the alko suspension kit is the same, but not their brackets. Show me a picture on the internet, it simply does not exist. I now perfectly well how a VB/alko 2c/4c/2x/x4 works in every detail and every part in my memory. Alko built it new on in their ettenbeuren factory but their is not a footage on high frame whit air, yes the chassis but not whit air. Just now in 2017 Vb who invented it has a high frame bracket kit. but no introduction on their bloody site whit the bears.Alko has eg approval for all their chassis options like acs, alc, x2 and x4 ,The others like goldschmitt and vb have type approval. The first is very strange how they do it. There is still some part change whit vb and alko. The alko-Gs-Vb remote control is different in their behavior..The gold medal for me goes for a motorhome fitted whit a alko high to fiat whit alko x4 two axle, click fix on the rear, h4y feets work together whit the x4, and diagonal stiffeners alko rear and towbar. because my overhang has sufferd already as most other ones in our club. The adria sonic is the same as mine burstner i728g impulse regarding alko and chassis and wheelbase. because they worked together in the past. i now turn my head to the tv set in my motorhome to see that belgium will grant asylum to the president of spain catalogian region as the only country to do it.

Yes Derek that is what i did in the past for about a year now. First i started whit the fiat chassis cowl and have a picture of it, but not how they leave the separate production line on a video in sevel. Shame on you fiat proffessional. The transport of the cowl to alko ettenbeuren germany and parking their on their big lot is well documented and visual. on video. The production line in ettenbeuren making a high frame chassis the same thanks to camper on line italy, Marco buttrini who is a crack to show alko in detail. In ettenbeuren all options are fitted and clear to see including x2 -x4 on the torsion bar rear axle on the low frame, but not on the high frame sofar... There lies the bottle neck to show it, because under the motorhome is very difficult. alko provided me full details of the adaptors,same as Vb did now, inluding their active shock absorber. I will visit the ettenbeuren factory if they have one in production. Stage 3 burstner is a death row on how they show making a motorhome receiving the chassis from ettenbeuren, shame on you burstner. Than at last your motorhome is transported to your dealer, and there will be some other problems on your box of chocolats. if any member on this forum has this x2 on rear axle and will go under whit his i-phone to take pictures of his high frame chassis i will be very obliged.Born to be a integral motorhome in my version will be than coming to an end at last.

Derek your highbridgecaravans link and their pictures of the 2018 adria sonic supreme 710sl shows the remote control picture hand held or fixed of the alko air premium x2 version. And therefore fitted on a high frame alko chassis as solely used by adria on the supreme models instead of the deepest low frame. It is on the right side dash of rhd vehicle. Any chance for underbody pictures of the x2 on his rear axle at any cost?

monique.hubrechts@gm - 2017-11-02 4:58 PM

Derek your highbridgecaravans link and their pictures of the 2018 adria sonic supreme 710sl shows the remote control picture hand held or fixed of the alko air premium x2 version. And therefore fitted on a high frame alko chassis as solely used by adria on the supreme models instead of the deepest low frame. It is on the right side dash of rhd vehicle. Any chance for underbody pictures of the x2 on his rear axle at any cost?

Derek Uzzell - 2017-11-02 5:31 PM

If you are asking whether I will drive 110km to Highbridge to take photos of the underside of an Adria Sonic, the answer is NO.

Monique,

Why not email Highbridge and ask if they will take photos for you.

The worst they can say is no!

Keith.

Derek and Keith. I emailed several Uk adria dealers and one in belgium. From belgium i got a picture in the darkness of a twin axle. My uk mails keep silent. Have you any contacts there? Have from alko and vb the lay out drawings. alko promised me now pictures of it in their ettenbeuren production plant if they have them on order. Vb is retrofit onlly but main designer and suplier of parts except for the alko brackets. Not any real built on pictures. The ball lies whit adria which is the largest user of this option Unbelieveable that this is not exposed on the internet. Even a standard high frame. Adria uses a picture from fleurette in his catalogs to show his chassis. And you pay 15000 euro for this. I still go on to get it.

Yes Brian its my dealer where i bought my burstner aviano I728 g impulse edition 2015. It sits on a alko high frame and uses the high connection on the alko inter face welded on to the fiat rear runners. of their chassis cowl. In that connection you can have in case of alko, zero drop called high frame or tr144-tr 220 drop called low frame. The axle block for tr144-220 is the same for the torsion bar axle. But not for the high frame, That have consequences for their brackets in standard form and for air suspension it boils all down to the torsion bar axle movement at start angle also called zero position, or fully unloaded also the zero bump stop called, meaning that the swing arm whitout the wheel and tyre is set to the ride height in respect to: swing arm angle degrees, wheel track, and drop of the chassis rear in respect to the front axle. alko has factory set tables for this, and many swing angles unloaded and fully loaded. The shock absorbers have to follow to keep in their working field. That zero load angle is the center of the swing arm to the wheel and the top of the alko chassis rail. That angle remains the same irrespective of axle load and different torsions bars. In their tables they have also include the wheel arches dimensions to cope whit the bumps of the tyre size which is very important for motorhome builders, as they are mostly close fit due to overloading. I have a perfect relation whit my dealer vanomobil except his son who takes over from his father retired as my partner 73 years old who is driving still our motorhome who i love very much. but downsizing will come. In belgium their are almost no adria sonic whit alko/vb air on the rear axle Mineburstner is exact the same as a adria 710sl by chassis dimensions and weight. Therefore the topic. Adria in the uk is very large seeing their dealer network and sales. You cant make a double floor out of a high frame but adria has nice space lockers made in the alko high frame.In case you drive to belgium brian call me and we can meet at Knokke Mh site or Domburg Nl nearby, both on the coast.

Again a call out of a club member: How can i raise up an alko rear axle by turning the torsion bars one teeth? I said you cant. The three bars are pushed in when the swing arm is at the set angle, This is done by a blow hammer tool to meet their fixing point in the middle of the axle tube who meets their teeth. You can reach this by moving a teeth or more, thats why the confusing comes. You cannot turn a single torsion out of the three. You can uplift the swing arm to give pre load by force but that is very difficult. From 15 to 16 inch tyre is 2cm. The front strut has also room. Anyone who raised up his alko rear Axle?

Archived