Wiring Problem on 54 reg Bessacarr 425

geoff

After pulling into a site I noticed that all the offside rear and side repeaters were not lit. An hour later they all worked perfectly !

After a short drive the next day, those same lights failed to light. A fuse and bulb check showed these items to be OK and led me to believe a faulty earth problem in the rear lighting box assembly although the fog and indicator lights in the same box worked perfectly !!

Can anyone assist with a wiring diagram and/or other help ?

geoff - 2017-11-05 1:25 PM

After pulling into a site I noticed that all the offside rear and side repeaters were not lit. An hour later they all worked perfectly !

After a short drive the next day, those same lights failed to light. A fuse and bulb check showed these items to be OK and led me to believe a faulty earth problem in the rear lighting box assembly although the fog and indicator lights in the same box worked perfectly !!

Geoff,

You can download wiring diagrams from the Sargent Electrical website here...

https://sargentltd.co.uk/tech-support/article/Swift-Group-Schematics/25

And I think you need "Swift Group Motorhomes 2004"

Keith.

geoff - 2017-11-05 1:25 PM

Geoff

sent you a PM

PJay

Archived