Budget

John52

RogerC - 2017-11-24 12:47 PM

....befriend one and take him to a cafe and buy him breakfast.

Yes I suppose that would be better. But I'm probably not hungry and when I am I prefer to eat in the van. Which looks like a palace to them and I have a job to get rid of them. :$

PS: The Daily Sport used to publish crap like this Daily Mail stuff. I can see its a bit of fun and a conversation starter. But at least the Daily Sport didn't pretend to be a serious newspaper. Everybody seemed to know it was just a bit of fun like Spitting Image etc. But some people seem to take the Daily Mail seriously :-(

John52 - 2017-11-24 1:17 PM
RogerC - 2017-11-24 12:47 PM....befriend one and take him to a cafe and buy him breakfast.
Yes I suppose that would be better. But I'm probably not hungry and when I am I prefer to eat in the van. Which looks like a palace to them and I have a job to get rid of them. :$

What has your hunger got to do with taking one in need to a cafe for breakfast?  Does your 'human kindness' gene only kick in when it meets with 'what you need'?

Guest pelmetman

RogerC - 2017-11-24 12:47 PM

....befriend one and take him to a cafe and buy him breakfast.

Aaaah Bingo! :-D .......

So you're not renting, but fulltiming like us ;-) ........

I can understand now why it would be impracticable for you to accommodate a migrant, given the space and your bin bag toilet arrangements :D ........

pelmetman - 2017-11-24 3:42 PM

Is that how you came to conclusions like Corbyn voted leave?

( I have never noticed any homeless people near where I live, so I only see them when out in the van.)

RogerC - 2017-11-24 1:48 PM
RogerC - 2017-11-24 12:47 PM....befriend one and take him to a cafe and buy him breakfast.

What has your hunger got to do with taking one in need to a cafe for breakfast?  Does your 'human kindness' gene only kick in when it meets with 'what you need'?
If I were religious I would say I'm not a Saint'

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2017-11-24 3:50 PM

pelmetman - 2017-11-24 3:42 PM

Is that how you came to conclusions like Corbyn voted leave?

( I have never noticed any homeless people near where I live, so I only see them when out in the van.)

So you stop and invite them in? ;-) .........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2017-11-24 3:52 PM

Well that's obvious ;-) .......You ain't dead for starters :D ........

John52 - 2017-11-24 3:52 PM

Clearly not....I would go so far as to say you're a bloody hypocrite and a fool.

All your ranting on about homelessness and who is responsible etc etc....whinging about the Royals and others with grand/large estates/properties....looks like you really an armchair activist.  Pathetic!!!

Giving money to those who are homeless, the majority who have alcohol and/or drug related problems, and you're surprised when they spend it on booze.  Give them money, you fuel their addictions and make their situation worse because shelters will not accept those under the influence of drink or drugs.  Take the guy for a meal even if 'you' are not hungry and you make sure he has at least one hot meal that day....and hopefully kept him off the drugs/booze that bit longer.

Archived