Hear hear........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2017-12-10 9:24 AM

Tracker - 2017-12-09 7:21 PM

antony1969 - 2017-12-09 7:05 PM

Been to Lincoln Christmas today and seen the bollards to stop these types murdering innocent folk with trucks and the armed cops ... I explained to my granddaughter why we had armed police at a fun event ... Thanks Islam

It is totally wrong to blame an entire religion for the acts of a minority driven by a power crazy few.

I accept that it has made us all very wary of anyone dressed in Arabic clothing but that is not down to Islamic peoples as a whole.

Apparently Britain First has about 800 members.......There are, according to reports 25,000 Islamic nut jobs in the UK :-| .........

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/islamist-extremists-uk-highest-number-europe-25000-terror-threat-eu-official-isis-islam-britain-a7923966.html

Seems to me some cultures are much better at producing a "Power crazy few" than others ;-) ......

Shocking, yet you support a party that has dramatically cut spending to our police forces and communities where this kind of thing is bred.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barryd999 - 2017-12-10 2:24 PM

Been to Lincoln Christmas today and seen the bollards to stop these types murdering innocent folk with trucks and the armed cops ... I explained to my granddaughter why we had armed police at a fun event ... Thanks Islam

It is totally wrong to blame an entire religion for the acts of a minority driven by a power crazy few.

I accept that it has made us all very wary of anyone dressed in Arabic clothing but that is not down to Islamic peoples as a whole.

Apparently Britain First has about 800 members.......There are, according to reports 25,000 Islamic nut jobs in the UK :-| .........

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/islamist-extremists-uk-highest-number-europe-25000-terror-threat-eu-official-isis-islam-britain-a7923966.html

Seems to me some cultures are much better at producing a "Power crazy few" than others ;-) ......

Shocking, yet you support a party that has dramatically cut spending to our police forces and communities where this kind of thing is bred.

Don't know who your talking to with that comment but how does Police cuts prevent someone believing in killing non-believers ... Extra Police might help in the clean up operation after I suppose

antony1969 - 2017-12-10 5:27 PM

Don't know who your talking to with that comment but how does Police cuts prevent someone believing in killing non-believers ... Extra Police might help in the clean up operation after I suppose

Well I Was quoting Dave but pretty much anyone who supports this government has indirectly supported them drastically cutting Police spending. The police and security services dont just clean up after an incident they are spending a huge amount of time and resources trying to prevent them in the first place. They cannot be everywhere though and certainly not if their resources are cut.

They have pretty much made us less safe as a result. When will people wake up to just what a bunch of self centred shysters these people are?

John52 - 2017-12-10 5:37 PM
RogerC - 2017-12-10 2:01 PMAre you saying the RAF is bombing innocent people intentionally?
No.The 'intentionally' is what you have added to set up another of your straw men.

Actually you might like to re-read my post as the 'intentionally' was part of a question.  You remember those things where people ask things and those asked usually answer.

My question was because your post was not exactly clear on your intent:
At least they don't have planes and bombs, or I guess they would drop bombs on us instead, like the RAF have on them ? 
Thats war isn't it - hurting innocent people UNQUOTE

Do you not see the implied sleight on what the RAF is doing?  Your implication is that the RAF is 'knowingly' bombing innocents because if the terrorists 'did' have aircraft then bombing 'us' would definitely not be unintentional or unintended would it?

Anyway your 'straw man' is an irrelevance because you clearly can not understand a question and it is you who has introduced the 'straw man' if only you could see it.

Barryd999 - 2017-12-10 5:59 PM

Well I Was quoting Dave but pretty much anyone who supports this government has indirectly supported them drastically cutting Police spending. The police and security services dont just clean up after an incident they are spending a huge amount of time and resources trying to prevent them in the first place. They cannot be everywhere though and certainly not if their resources are cut.

They have pretty much made us less safe as a result. When will people wake up to just what a bunch of self centred shysters these people are?

I thought the amount of Muslim terrorist attacks our security forces have prevented proves just how well funded they are ... You are right though with a year on year growing list of potential Muslim terrorists into the thousands and thousands its going to be pretty difficult to ever have the right amount of funding ... Its not this or any other Government thats made us unsafe its Muslims

antony1969 - 2017-12-10 6:46 PM

I thought the amount of Muslim terrorist attacks our security forces have prevented proves just how well funded they are ... You are right though with a year on year growing list of potential Muslim terrorists into the thousands and thousands its going to be pretty difficult to ever have the right amount of funding ... Its not this or any other Government thats made us unsafe its Muslims

Well I would say Islamist Terrorists / extremists have made us unsafe not Muslims in general. I dont think any of the Muslims I know have made me unsafe. Our security services do a good job of protecting us but cutting the spending on the police is crackers. That said your still something like three times as likely to be killed by lightening than a terrorist but I recognise there is a problem so I wont support a government who thinks its ok to slash the expenditure on the very people who are keeping us safe (amongst a list of many other things).

Barryd999 - 2017-12-10 6:54 PM

antony1969 - 2017-12-10 6:46 PM

Well I would say Islamist Terrorists / extremists have made us unsafe not Muslims in general. I dont think any of the Muslims I know have made me unsafe. Our security services do a good job of protecting us but cutting the spending on the police is crackers. That said your still something like three times as likely to be killed by lightening than a terrorist but I recognise there is a problem so I wont support a government who thinks its ok to slash the expenditure on the very people who are keeping us safe (amongst a list of many other things).

You seem to think folk care who you'd offer your support to ??? ...

The continual reposting of old postings is pointless and ruins the continuity of conversation, you wouldn't do it face to face so why do it on here?.

There are times when referring back helps maintain continuity but in most cases we all know what was said before so why not just say what you have to say without clogging up the forum with needless repetition?

How hard can that be for crying out loud!!

Guest pelmetman

Absolute rampant nonsense *-) .......

Can you imagine the kinda police Corbyn and Co would invest in? 8-) ........

Many parts of our inner cities are already no go areas for our police unless they're mob handed :-| .......

You really do need to get out more Barry......in the unsavoury area's of the (Up the creeK) UK >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2017-12-10 9:44 PM

Many parts of our inner cities are already no go areas for our police unless they're mob handed :-| .......

You really do need to get out more Barry......in the unsavoury area's of the (Up the creeK) UK >:-) ........

"The kind of Police?

You just said parts of cities are no go areas for Police unless they are mob handed. Well they can hardly go mob handed if the Tories keep getting shot of them can they? I imagine ive been to more cities and towns than most people have Dave to be fair. I do know there is a big wide world outside of Bottom Shagna you know.

Your defending the indefensible really. How can anyone defend the Tories slashing Police numbers and budgets?

Barryd999 - 2017-12-10 10:56 PM

"The kind of Police?

You just said parts of cities are no go areas for Police unless they are mob handed. Well they can hardly go mob handed if the Tories keep getting shot of them can they? I imagine ive been to more cities and towns than most people have Dave to be fair. I do know there is a big wide world outside of Bottom Shagna you know.

Your defending the indefensible really. How can anyone defend the Tories slashing Police numbers and budgets?

If we didn't have to spend thousands and thousands of Police hours on Muslim terror tying up God knows how many Police staff in this country at a cost that must be in the many millions then maybe Barry we might have enough Police and the funding might be just about right ... Like money for the NHS the Police will now never have enough funding no matter who is in power

Tracker - 2017-12-08 3:57 PM

antony1969 - 2017-12-08 2:52 PM

Hear hear or here here ... That Richard is the best thing you've ever said but if we think the names on here will stop then I believe your a fantasist

Thanks Antony, that's the nicest thing you have ever said as there are plenty of far worse 'ists' to be called!

I remain also a brassedoffist at all the politicalists, whingeists, moanists, unrealists, humourlessists, doomngloomists and cloudcuckoolandists that persist on here!

enough to turn you in to a p**sartist hey Rich.

derek

RogerC - 2017-12-10 6:39 PM
RogerC - 2017-12-10 2:01 PMAre you saying the RAF is bombing innocent people intentionally?
No.The 'intentionally' is what you have added to set up another of your straw men.

Actually you might like to re-read my post as the 'intentionally' was part of a question.  You remember those things where people ask things and those asked usually answer.

At least they don't have planes and bombs, or I guess they would drop bombs on us instead, like the RAF have on them ? 

Do you not see the implied sleight on what the RAF is doing?  Your implication is that the RAF is 'knowingly' bombing innocents because if the terrorists 'did' have aircraft then bombing 'us' would definitely not be unintentional or unintended would it?

Anyway your 'straw man' is an irrelevance because you clearly can not understand a question and it is you who has introduced the 'straw man' if only you could see it.
Well I expected you to try and sidetrack into another of your personal attacks.But the fact remains bombs can't discriminate between terrorists and innocents.I always try and put myself in my opponents shoes to understand themImagine you lived in some foreign country with your family beneath RAF bombs. Would you spend time musing over whether the RAF who dropped bombs on your loved ones intended to hurt them? Or would you have more regard for the hero of your community who went over to where they came from (Lincolnshire) and dropped a few indiscriminate bombs (or equivalent) there in retaliation? The Government spends £100 billion a year on its military (Highest in Europe) so it wants to get some use out of it. But as far as I can see there is no military solution to terrorism. Like there wasn't in Northern Ireland. We always have to negotiate in the end. Unfortunately it takes brains to do that - and to explain it through a hostile media. Wheras anyone can just send the miltary in to bomb them - and avoid being called a 'terrorist sympathiser' by a hostile media.

John52 - 2017-12-11 10:45 AM
RogerC - 2017-12-10 6:39 PM

Well I expected you to try and sidetrack into another of your personal attacks.But the fact remains bombs can't discriminate between terrorists and innocents.I always try and put myself in my opponents shoes to understand themImagine you lived in some foreign country with your family beneath RAF bombs. Would you spend time musing over whether the RAF who dropped bombs on your loved ones intended to hurt them? Or would you have more regard for the hero of your community who went over to where they came from (Lincolnshire) and dropped a few indiscriminate bombs (or equivalent) there in retaliation? The Government spends £100 billion a year on its military (Highest in Europe) so it wants to get some use out of it. But as far as I can see there is no military solution to terrorism. Like there wasn't in Northern Ireland. We always have to negotiate in the end. Unfortunately it takes brains to do that - and to explain it through a hostile media. Wheras anyone can just send the miltary in to bomb them - and avoid being called a 'terrorist sympathiser' by a hostile media.

Sidetrack???  Clearly it is you who can not read, digest and understand a simple question.
I will ask once more and for the time being ignore the rest of your billiousness:

You said:
QUOTE:At least they don't have planes and bombs, or I guess they would drop bombs on us instead, like the RAF have on them ? 

I asked if your comment was saying that the RAF intentionally bombs innocents.  

So do you mean intentionally?  Yes or No?

John52 - 2017-12-13 9:06 AM
No.
What part of 'No' didn't you understand Roger *-)
Probably around the bit where you didn't understand the use of 'intentionally' as in the initial question and instead tried to justify another of your pet phrases.......The Wizard of Oz used it less than you find excuses to squeeze it in.

I replied to your question with the word 'No'

RogerC - 2017-12-10 2:01 PM

Are you saying the RAF is bombing innocent people intentionally?

No.

So why are you asking the same question again

RogerC - 2017-12-11 12:44 PM

I asked if your comment was saying that the RAF intentionally bombs innocents.  So do you mean intentionally?  Yes or No?

How can I make my answer any clearer?

John52 - 2017-12-15 12:02 AMI replied to your question with the word 'No'
No.
So why are you asking the same question again
RogerC - 2017-12-11 12:44 PMI asked if your comment was saying that the RAF intentionally bombs innocents.  So do you mean intentionally?  Yes or No?
How can I make my answer any clearer?
Maybe if you re read my last you might just make out there is no question.....so what part of that did you fail to understand? 
Mind you re reading might take precious time from your regimen of daily griping....but if you can find the time.......  
Happy days.......   :-)

antony1969 - 2017-12-11 6:23 AM

"The kind of Police?

If we didn't have to spend thousands and thousands of Police hours on Muslim terror tying up God knows how many Police staff in this country at a cost that must be in the many millions then maybe Barry we might have enough Police and the funding might be just about right ... Like money for the NHS the Police will now never have enough funding no matter who is in power

But the fact is that we do have a problem Antony as you know. Stop trying to defend the Tories. What have they ever done for you? They found £2 billion to bribe their way into keeping their jobs. That would have paid a lot of Police Officers I reckon. They have been completely exposed for the selfish and weak people that they are over the past year or so. I know the alternative is unthinkable for you and the Jury is still out for me but dont try and defend the indefensible, they are rotten to the core.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-12-15 11:11 AM

"The kind of Police?

But the fact is that we do have a problem Antony as you know. Stop trying to defend the Tories. What have they ever done for you? They found £2 billion to bribe their way into keeping their jobs. That would have paid a lot of Police Officers I reckon. They have been completely exposed for the selfish and weak people that they are over the past year or so. I know the alternative is unthinkable for you and the Jury is still out for me but dont try and defend the indefensible, they are rotten to the core.

.......and Labours not? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Barryd999 - 2017-12-15 11:11 AM

"The kind of Police?

They are all rotten your right but as rotten as the Tories are my stomach would turn even more voting for a rotten terrorist sympathiser ... Had Corbyn needed to give £2 billion in public funding to form a Government I presume you believe he wouldn't ???

antony1969 - 2017-12-17 10:58 AM

a rotten terrorist sympathiser ... Corbyn

Thats what a British politician gets for talking with 'Terrorists' instead of sending others to bomb them and anyone else who happens to be around.

So Britain is the only country in the world to have been at war every year for over 100 years :-(

John52 - 2017-12-17 11:08 AM

antony1969 - 2017-12-17 10:58 AM

a rotten terrorist sympathiser ... Corbyn

Thats what a British politician gets for talking to 'terrorists' rather than sending others to bomb them.

Which is perhaps why Britain is the only country in the world to be at war every year for over 100 years :-(

He gets it because he's a terrorist sympathiser ... Simple ... In charge of a party rife with anti-Semites

Archived