Congratulations

antony1969

How sad for the child.

While I am not against Gay persons. I know several. I do think a child should have a "conventional " family

BUT then what is a "conventional" family these days?

When I was a child,(back in the 40's) I was the exception to the rule of not having 2 parents . as mine divorced.

Now it is rare to have a mother/father family , hence the more cases of child abuse !

PJay

Bulletguy - 2018-02-15 9:33 PM

Seeing as he's gay he doesn't have a wife, he has a husband....neither of whom are capable of 'expecting a child' other than by adoption which is how he should have phrased it. So the only 'expecting' is a baby coming from an adoption centre.

Oh right he's got a husband ... Didn't know that ... So I presume its not adoption then I expect they've chosen the Elton John method of pregnancy ... Mixing both husbands fluid in a cup and paying a surrogate ... The new normal I believe ... The new normal that sees F1 girls as offensive ... Gosh , ya couldn't make it up

PJay - 2018-02-15 9:54 PM

How sad for the child.

While I am not against Gay persons. I know several. I do think a child should have a "conventional " family

BUT then what is a "conventional" family these days?

When I was a child,(back in the 40's) I was the exception to the rule of not having 2 parents . as mine divorced.

Now it is rare to have a mother/father family , hence the more cases of child abuse !

PJay

That mother/father family could be Fred and Rosemary West 8-)

If these guys have got a child through adoption I am sure they will have been well vetted and the child will have a better start than many. . :-D

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-02-15 9:33 PM

Seeing as he's gay he doesn't have a wife, he has a husband....neither of whom are capable of 'expecting a child' other than by adoption which is how he should have phrased it. So the only 'expecting' is a baby coming from an adoption centre.

Not technically correct ;-) .......

As one or other can be the Dad.......Or both if they have twins.......Mummy would be a test tube :-| .......

Archived