Patriots sign here.........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2018-02-26 9:48 AM

malc d - 2018-02-26 9:38 AM

pelmetman - 2018-02-26 8:01 AM

A leopard can not change its spots >:-) ..........and I won't be changing my tune :D ..........

I'm sure there are members of the Flat Earth Society who would say the same.

;-)

But none of them are trying to be our prime minister ;-) ...........

I didn't realise that you are trying to become our Prime Minister.

Thanks for the warning.

:-|

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-02-26 9:55 AM

pelmetman - 2018-02-26 7:52 AM

Just asking the same questions many folk are.......Curiously Corbyn seems reluctant to answer? :-S ........

Why don't you try asking what Rupert Murdoch discussed in the 10 Government visits since Teresa May became Prime Minister?

How many Government visits have you had in that time Dave - and why are billionaire tax exiles so much more important than those of us who pay all our taxes here?

How can his 'newspapers' openly brag about deciding who is in Government? 'It was the Sun what won it' etc

They won't be able to put their own stooges in the EU.

So might have to pay tax on their £billions if we stay in the EU 8-)

I'll take a right wing stooge over a left wing stooge any day ;-) ..........

You only have to look around the world where hard left wing stooges have taken power 8-) .........

For example Corbyn's favourite....... Venezuela.........Rich country to basket case economy in a few short years >:-) .........

I have vague memories of the same old sh*te happening to Michael Foot. Some right-wing Tory commented that he had spied for an Eastern bloc country and Foot sued him in the courts. Foot won his case and was awarded substantial damages with the costs being paid for by the Tory! There was a TV programme where Foot took the cameras around his house, pointed to the new kitchen he had had installed and, in typical Foot fashion, commented that it had been paid for from the proceeds of the slander action. There was also, I think I read, also a substantial payment to Foot's favourite charity.

As I recall Foot didn't give it all to charity like Corbyn. But then there wasn't so much need of it at that time. We hadn't just had 7 years of Tory Government to multiply the homeless and food bank crisis :-(

homelessness.png.04bc9298a92be474dd398bad0d216d8d.png

Bulletguy - 2018-02-25 8:44 PM

pelmetman - 2018-02-25 6:45 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-02-25 6:36 PM

When can we expect to see you bringing a case against Corbyn instead of blathering endless allegations and innuendos on this forum?

As a member of the public I'm only asking questions Bullet ;-) .......

Your endless stream of allegations and innuendo's would suggest otherwise. In your mind he's guilty even though you haven't provided one shred of evidence and now, like your Tory chum Bradley, wriggling like mad to backtrack and get off the hook.

In your frantic attempt clutching at straws you just keep digging yourself into a bigger hole. *-)

What allegations ;-) ..........

Just asking the same questions many folk are.......

You continually parrot the garbage pumped out by the tabloid trash like a ventriloquists dummy despite it being debunked, a blatant smear campaign which resulted in the Tory vice chair making a grovelling apology admitting he'd lied and made a defamatory statement......yet you blindly continue!!

You blue folks are getting seriously desperate.

Curiously Corbyn seems reluctant to answer? :-S ........

You haven't asked him have you?

The time you waste whining and blathering on here you could email him on this; https://www.writetothem.com/ It's free.

A leopard can not change its spots >:-) ..........and I won't be changing my tune :D ..........

;-)

You seem to know a lot of Flat Earthers. :-S

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-02-26 3:05 PM

When can we expect to see you bringing a case against Corbyn instead of blathering endless allegations and innuendos on this forum?

Your endless stream of allegations and innuendo's would suggest otherwise. In your mind he's guilty even though you haven't provided one shred of evidence and now, like your Tory chum Bradley, wriggling like mad to backtrack and get off the hook.

In your frantic attempt clutching at straws you just keep digging yourself into a bigger hole. *-)

You continually parrot the garbage pumped out by the tabloid trash like a ventriloquists dummy despite it being debunked, a blatant smear campaign which resulted in the Tory vice chair making a grovelling apology admitting he'd lied and made a defamatory statement......yet you blindly continue!!

Debunked?........Is that the same as misinformation? ;-) .........

From what I can see nothings been answered .......Corbyn admits meeting with a spy along with other members of his far left Labour chums and they won't explain why ;-) .......

You really red folk are pulling out all the stops anitcha Comrade? :D .......

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-02-26 11:15 AM

I have vague memories of the same old sh*te happening to Michael Foot. Some right-wing Tory commented that he had spied for an Eastern bloc country and Foot sued him in the courts. Foot won his case and was awarded substantial damages with the costs being paid for by the Tory! There was a TV programme where Foot took the cameras around his house, pointed to the new kitchen he had had installed and, in typical Foot fashion, commented that it had been paid for from the proceeds of the slander action. There was also, I think I read, also a substantial payment to Foot's favourite charity.

As I recall Foot didn't give it all to charity like Corbyn. But then there wasn't so much need of it at that time. We hadn't just had 7 years of Tory Government to multiply the homeless and food bank crisis :-(

Oh you mean like this lot *-) .........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/25/every-beggar-britains-smallest-city-fake-according-police/

A while back we gave some dog food to a beggar with a dog ;-) .......He was most unimpressed >:-) .......

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-02-26 3:11 PM

;-)

Given the choice between mixing with Flat Earthers and Labour folk who will turn a blind eye to child rapists :-| .........

I'm with the Flat Earthers :D .........

Guest pelmetman

Did you make that graph yourself John? ;-) .........

https://pngtree.com/free-png-vectors/scattered-homelessness

Or was it Momentum? :D .......

pelmetman - 2018-02-26 3:17 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-02-26 3:05 PM

Debunked?........Is that the same as misinformation? ;-) .........

Exposed as a falsehood......hence why Bradley got smacked in the face from Corbyn's lawyers.

From what I can see nothings been answered .......

Have you written yet? Nope......knew you wouldn't.

Corbyn admits meeting with a spy along with other members of his far left Labour chums and they won't explain why ;-) .......

Lots of politicians 'met' spies......including your blue boy bum chums. Thatchers protection of one is well documented.

You really red folk are pulling out all the stops anitcha Comrade? :D .......

No idea what an "anitcha" is but we don't need pull any stops out.........we just sit back watching you loons make total asses of yourselves, laughing as you desperately try to get some mud to stick which just keeps coming back covering you all in your own turd!!

What a pile of poo you are in. (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

pelmetman - 2018-02-26 3:29 PM

;-)

Given the choice between mixing with Flat Earthers and Labour folk who will turn a blind eye to child rapists :-| .........

Is this the next allegation you are trying now your 'spy' smear attempt fell on it's ass? Funny but i seem to remember a certain Tory MP being firmly slapped down in the HoC over his dossier.......because it just happened to include names of high profile Tory cabinet members. All credit to Dickens for trying.....but his boss shut him down as she preferred to "turn a blind eye".

pelmetman - 2018-02-26 3:39 PM

The evidence is plentiful......and shamefully staggering too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-42817123

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/jan/25/rough-sleeper-numbers-in-england-rise-for-seventh-year-running

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-02-26 4:24 PM

;-)

Is this the next allegation you are trying now your 'spy' smear attempt fell on it's ass? Funny but i seem to remember a certain Tory MP being firmly slapped down in the HoC over his dossier.......because it just happened to include names of high profile Tory cabinet members. All credit to Dickens for trying.....but his boss shut him down as she preferred to "turn a blind eye".

Didn't you tell me to read the Jay report? >:-) ........

As Liam Fox said you Labour folk can be Useful Idiots (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-02-26 4:27 PM

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/jan/25/rough-sleeper-numbers-in-england-rise-for-seventh-year-running

Not the old "ESTIMATED" bullsh*t again.......and just how do you get to 4751 as a estimate? *-) ........

So no hard facts just loony lefty guesstimates to fit their agenda >:-) .......

I wonder how many are Eastern European chancers who shouldn't even be here? :-| .........

pelmetman - 2018-02-26 4:37 PM

Not the old "ESTIMATED" bullsh*t again.......and just how do you get to 4751 as a estimate? *-) ........

I wonder how many are Eastern European chancers who shouldn't even be here? :-| .........

Or Portugese perverts

pelmetman - 2018-02-26 4:28 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-02-26 4:24 PM

;-)

Didn't you tell me to read the Jay report? >:-) ........

As Liam Fox said you Labour folk can be Useful Idiots (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

I know you can't keep off the bottle but this looks like you are on drugs as well. :-S

As you are forever fleeing to Spain because you can't afford what you voted for you wouldn't have a clue which countries are in Eastern Europe......and even less about the indigenous citizens.

pelmetman - 2018-02-26 4:28 PM

Well, as it was reported that Liam Fox had the biggest over-claim on expenses in 2009 - and had to pay most of it back - and then had to resign as Minister of Defence in 2011 after taking one of his mates with him on overseas government trips - he is the ideal man to recognize an idiot.

;-)

Bulletguy - 2018-02-26 4:52 PM

As you are forever fleeing to Spain because you can't afford what you voted for you wouldn't have a clue which countries are in Eastern Europe......and even less about the indigenous citizens.

What he voted for hasn't happened yet has it ??? ... Is Spain Leave Spain or Remain Spain anyway ... You keep forgetting to add those liccle fingys before the place name that you invented

antony1969 - 2018-02-26 4:47 PM

Or Portugese perverts.

That's a tad close to Pelmets domain of choice....neighbours in fact, he won't take kindly to you branding 'em perverts.

Bulletguy - 2018-02-26 4:56 PM

Or Portugese perverts.

That's a tad close to Pelmets domain of choice....neighbours in fact, he won't take kindly to you branding 'em perverts.

Geography lessons on top of everything else ... Gosh your amazing ... Obviously Portuguese pervert meant the fella found dead in Westminster who Comrade Corbyn sent some Interflora flowers to and apologised to on behalf of us all ... Portugal Leave or Remain ???

antony1969 - 2018-02-26 5:14 PM

Or Portugese perverts.

Geography lessons on top of everything else ... Gosh your amazing ... Obviously Portuguese pervert meant the fella found dead in.....

Aha so from plural to singular in just one post! *-)

Or as you'd say 'gosh'.

Bulletguy - 2018-02-26 5:50 PM

antony1969 - 2018-02-26 5:14 PM

Or Portugese perverts.

Geography lessons on top of everything else ... Gosh your amazing ... Obviously Portuguese pervert meant the fella found dead in.....

Aha so from plural to singular in just one post! *-)

Or as you'd say 'gosh'.

Your amazing ... But whats your point

Archived