Professional Street Beggars

antony1969

According to one of them on the radio they are coining it in and tha's lots of em ... On a good day £200 and on a not so good day £100 ... All totally tax free of course ... He started begging to pay for his motor but decided to carry on as it beat working ... What a set of mugs those who throw money at em are ... Ive seen the dishing out at food banks too and thats not taken by desperate people its taken by those wanting easy street ... Another wet left lie is homelessness just like immigrants fleeing persecution ... Save your money and give it to Oxfam instead , or maybe not on second thoughts

Seems a group in Torbay fed up with professional street beggars are making a difference ... Out of 17 homeless types questioned on the job only 2 turned out to be actually homeless ... 5 of those approached agreed to leave Torbay if the group did not post their pictures and details on line so they could protect their benefits !!! Having folk for mugs big time but mostly the wet bleeding heart brigade ... Homelessness and the begging that goes with it seems to be a growing industry

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-02-27 12:27 PM

Seems a group in Torbay fed up with professional street beggars are making a difference ... Out of 17 homeless types questioned on the job only 2 turned out to be actually homeless ... 5 of those approached agreed to leave Torbay if the group did not post their pictures and details on line so they could protect their benefits !!! Having folk for mugs big time but mostly the wet bleeding heart brigade ... Homelessness and the begging that goes with it seems to be a growing industry

Well its a lot easier than getting off your lefty idle ares and getting a job ;-) ........

I wonder how many have a degree? *-) ........

Oh my mistake I was confusing our resident squatter professionals with professional beggars :D ........

nly 2 turned out to be actually homeless

How do you define homeless?

And why is the NHS getting a record number of admissions for malnutrition?

and people dying of hypothermia on the streets?

https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-news/homeless-man-dies-former-argos-1256278

Whilst the Duke of Westminster inherits £10 bnillion tax free

You can't justify such extremes of wealth and poverty in a civilised society.

So we are going back to the Victorian castigation of them as the undeserving poor

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-02-27 2:20 PM

Because smack heads would rather buy drugs than food *-) .........

https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-news/homeless-man-dies-former-argos-1256278

So we are going back to the Victorian castigation of them as the undeserving poor

The NHS is getting record numbers of everything ... Point is ???

Guest pelmetman

Frankly a lot of them deserve castigation ;-) .......and some castration :-| .........but I guess that would be against their human rights :D ........

antony1969 - 2018-02-27 2:39 PM

You didn't answer the question

'home' could be a chain of palaces or a cardboard box

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-02-27 2:51 PM

Or a palace in Romania *-) ...........

pelmetman - 2018-02-27 1:34 PM

Well its a lot easier than getting off your lefty idle ares and getting a job ;-) ........

Oh my mistake I was confusing our resident squatter professionals with professional beggars :D ........

Oh the irony! (lol) coming as that does, from the bloke who jacked in work in his 50s , after having already "semi-retired" (and having spent the preceding 8-10 years or so posting on here morn,noon and night...17,880+ to date), only to resort to living the van his Dad gave him 30 years ago.. and to squatting at his MiL's house....

The forums' "resident squatter" indeed... (lol) (lol)

Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2018-02-27 3:08 PM

Oh the irony! (lol) coming as that does, from the bloke who jacked in work in his 50s , after having already "semi-retired" (and having spent the preceding 8-10 years or so posting on here morn,noon and night...17,880+ to date), only to resort to living the van his Dad gave him 30 years ago.. and to squatting at his MiL's house....

The difference is I'm squatting in our own property, and my very early semi retirement at 46 and now early retirement at 58 is ***self funded*** ;-) .........

BTW you need to correct your records Pepe :-S .........Horace was my FIL's :-| ........

Oh and another thing......Horace is only 28 :D .......

PS... it's raining again here in Spain :'( ........That's over a weeks worth since November 8-) .......

PPS the pitch rent where I'm currently squatting is 11 quid a day ........compare that to the CC for a fully seviced pitch in a delightful town 5 minutes from the beach >:-) .......

As they say life's a beach B-) ........Even more so with cheap restaurants (lol) ........

You must try crossing the ditch one day Pepe :-> .........

So you've answered your own question ... If homes a palace or a cardboard box then thats home according to you ... If some drunk or druggie decides they'd rather have another bottle of White Lightning and sleep on cardboard thats their wish ... I don't feel sorry for em you do

antony1969 - 2018-02-27 4:29 PM

So you've answered your own question ... If homes a palace or a cardboard box then thats home according to you ... If some drunk or druggie decides they'd rather have another bottle of White Lightning and sleep on cardboard thats their wish ... I don't feel sorry for em you do

Of course they would rather sleep on a cardboard box than in Buckingham Palace *-)

John52 - 2018-02-27 5:22 PM

Of course they would rather sleep on a cardboard box than in Buckingham Palace

If you want to get out of a cardboard box the following might apply -

The Tories said pick up your tools, get on your ass, and seek the promised land.

Labour says, lay down your tools, sit on your ass, this is the promised land.

antony1969 - 2018-02-27 4:29 PM

Of course they would rather sleep on a cardboard box than in Buckingham Palace *-)[/quote

Who mentioned where anyone would rather sleep ??? ... I'd rather sleep in Buckingham Palace , whats your point ???

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2018-02-27 5:56 PM

Of course they would rather sleep on a cardboard box than in Buckingham Palace

If you want to get out of a cardboard box the following might apply -

The Tories said pick up your tools, get on your ass, and seek the promised land.

Labour says, lay down your tools, sit on your ass, this is the promised land.

Its not just Labour *-) .......

That includes the loony lefty EU as well Rich ;-) .......and the dumb schmucks wonder why migrants are heading to the EU & US in droves >:-) ...........

These intelligent folk ain't very bright are they? :D ......

Guest pelmetman

Of course they would rather sleep on a cardboard box than in Buckingham Palace *-)

So how many have you got at YOUR gaff? ;-) .......Just asking :D .......

pelmetman - 2018-02-27 7:49 PM

None. Whats that got to do with it?

John52 - 2018-02-28 12:52 PM

All mouth and no trousers ... Because I care about homing helpless greyhounds I took one in and looked after him for over 10 years ... Maybe you could take a homeless type in just till they get back on their feet ... Go on back up what ya preach to us about

antony1969 - 2018-02-28 1:52 PM

All mouth and no trousers ... Because I care about homing helpless greyhounds I took one in and looked after him for over 10 years ... Maybe you could take a homeless type in just till they get back on their feet ... Go on back up what ya preach to us about

Thats different. I took in a Jack Russel for 17 years.. she was my best mate .. she was always pleased to see me, and never asked me any awkward questions :-D You couldn't have a more agreeable companion than a dog :-D

John52 - 2018-02-28 2:25 PM

Thats different. I took in a Jack Russel for 17 years.. she was my best mate .. she was always pleased to see me, and never asked me any awkward questions :-D You couldn't have a more agreeable companion than a dog :-D

Different how ... I thought it would be much easier to just provide temporary shelter for someone rather than have a dog to feed , clean up after and take for walks ... Maybe you could explain ???

(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Spot on! ;-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-02-28 6:23 PM

(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Spot on! ;-)

Calm down Bullet or you'll have to change your Tennaman again 8-) ...........

BTW...... No snow here at my current squat B-) ........Or arctic blast............Just sayin >:-) .........

antony1969 - 2018-02-28 2:33 PM

John52 - 2018-02-28 2:25 PM

Different how ... I thought it would be much easier to just provide temporary shelter for someone rather than have a dog to feed , clean up after and take for walks ... Maybe you could explain ???

Do I really need to explain the risks of taking in a stranger compared to the risks of taking in a dog?

Archived