antony1969

John52 - 2018-03-01 9:36 AM

antony1969 - 2018-02-28 2:33 PM

John52 - 2018-02-28 2:25 PM

antony1969 - 2018-02-28 1:52 PM

John52 - 2018-02-28 12:52 PM

pelmetman - 2018-02-27 7:49 PM

John52 - 2018-02-27 5:22 PM

Of course they would rather sleep on a cardboard box than in Buckingham Palace *-)

So how many have you got at YOUR gaff? ;-) .......Just asking :D .......

None. Whats that got to do with it?

All mouth and no trousers ... Because I care about homing helpless greyhounds I took one in and looked after him for over 10 years ... Maybe you could take a homeless type in just till they get back on their feet ... Go on back up what ya preach to us about

Thats different. I took in a Jack Russel for 17 years.. she was my best mate .. she was always pleased to see me, and never asked me any awkward questions :-D You couldn't have a more agreeable companion than a dog :-D

Different how ... I thought it would be much easier to just provide temporary shelter for someone rather than have a dog to feed , clean up after and take for walks ... Maybe you could explain ???

Do I really need to explain the risks of taking in a stranger compared to the risks of taking in a dog?

So your prejudging someone ??? ... I get ya ... Bit like I might prejudge all those male chancer migrants that bring crime and rape ... But it seems its OK for you to prejudge ... Your amazing

pelmetman - 2018-03-01 8:57 AM

. No snow here at my current squat B-) ........Or arctic blast............Just sayin >:-) .........

Pound is falling with every new ransom demand from the DUP, so enjoy your UK pension whilst you can :-S

antony1969 - 2018-03-01 9:46 AM

Of course they would rather sleep on a cardboard box than in Buckingham Palace *-)

All mouth and no trousers ... Because I care about homing helpless greyhounds I took one in and looked after him for over 10 years ... Maybe you could take a homeless type in just till they get back on their feet ... Go on back up what ya preach to us about

Thats different. I took in a Jack Russel for 17 years.. she was my best mate .. she was always pleased to see me, and never asked me any awkward questions :-D You couldn't have a more agreeable companion than a dog :-D

Different how ... I thought it would be much easier to just provide temporary shelter for someone rather than have a dog to feed , clean up after and take for walks ... Maybe you could explain ???

Do I really need to explain the risks of taking in a stranger compared to the risks of taking in a dog?

So your prejudging someone ??? ... I get ya ... Bit like I might prejudge all those male chancer migrants that bring crime and rape ... But it seems its OK for you to prejudge ... Your amazing

You are effectively saying taking simple precautions like locking your doors is prejudging someone.

At the risk of stating the obvious there are other and more practical ways to help the homeless than taking them into our homes.

John52 - 2018-03-01 10:30 AM

antony1969 - 2018-03-01 9:46 AM

You are effectively saying taking simple precautions like locking your doors is prejudging someone.

At the risk of stating the obvious there are other and more practical ways to help the homeless than taking them into our homes.

You'll have to explain the first bit ... The second bit I would have thought giving someone a temporary home was the most practical thing you could do if they don't have one ... Your view differs so maybe you could enlighten me as to what other things are more practical

pelmetman - 2018-02-27 2:36 PM

John52 - 2018-02-27 2:20 PM

antony1969 - 2018-02-27 12:27 PM

nly 2 turned out to be actually homeless

How do you define homeless?

And why is the NHS getting a record number of admissions for malnutrition?

Because smack heads would rather buy drugs than food *-) .........

When I give a fiver to a homeless person I don’t expect them to put it in an ISA. If I was on the streets I’d buy drugs to blot the world out.

pelmetman - 2018-02-27 3:39 PM

pepe63 - 2018-02-27 3:08 PM

pelmetman - 2018-02-27 1:34 PM

Well its a lot easier than getting off your lefty idle ares and getting a job ;-) ........

I wonder how many have a degree? *-) ........

Oh my mistake I was confusing our resident squatter professionals with professional beggars :D ........

Oh the irony! (lol) coming as that does, from the bloke who jacked in work in his 50s , after having already "semi-retired" (and having spent the preceding 8-10 years or so posting on here morn,noon and night...17,880+ to date), only to resort to living the van his Dad gave him 30 years ago.. and to squatting at his MiL's house....

The forums' "resident squatter" indeed... (lol) (lol)

The difference is I'm squatting in our own property, and my very early semi retirement at 46 and now early retirement at 58 is ***self funded*** ;-) .........

BTW you need to correct your records Pepe :-S .........Horace was my FIL's :-| ........

Oh and another thing......Horace is only 28 :D .......

PS... it's raining again here in Spain :'( ........That's over a weeks worth since November 8-) .......

PPS the pitch rent where I'm currently squatting is 11 quid a day ........compare that to the CC for a fully seviced pitch in a delightful town 5 minutes from the beach >:-) .......

As they say life's a beach B-) ........Even more so with cheap restaurants (lol) ........

You must try crossing the ditch one day Pepe :-> .........

Is 58 your age or IQ?

starvin marvin - 2018-03-01 11:04 AM

When I give a fiver to a homeless person I don’t expect them to put it in an ISA. If I was on the streets I’d buy drugs to blot the world out.

So you'd knowingly give money to someone to buy drugs ... To carry on the drugs cycle and all the criminality that goes with it ... Your amazing

Guest pelmetman
starvin marvin - 2018-03-01 11:06 AM

pelmetman - 2018-02-27 3:39 PM

pepe63 - 2018-02-27 3:08 PM

pelmetman - 2018-02-27 1:34 PM

Well its a lot easier than getting off your lefty idle ares and getting a job ;-) ........

I wonder how many have a degree? *-) ........

Oh my mistake I was confusing our resident squatter professionals with professional beggars :D ........

Oh the irony! (lol) coming as that does, from the bloke who jacked in work in his 50s , after having already "semi-retired" (and having spent the preceding 8-10 years or so posting on here morn,noon and night...17,880+ to date), only to resort to living the van his Dad gave him 30 years ago.. and to squatting at his MiL's house....

The forums' "resident squatter" indeed... (lol) (lol)

The difference is I'm squatting in our own property, and my very early semi retirement at 46 and now early retirement at 58 is ***self funded*** ;-) .........

BTW you need to correct your records Pepe :-S .........Horace was my FIL's :-| ........

Oh and another thing......Horace is only 28 :D .......

PS... it's raining again here in Spain :'( ........That's over a weeks worth since November 8-) .......

PPS the pitch rent where I'm currently squatting is 11 quid a day ........compare that to the CC for a fully seviced pitch in a delightful town 5 minutes from the beach >:-) .......

As they say life's a beach B-) ........Even more so with cheap restaurants (lol) ........

You must try crossing the ditch one day Pepe :-> .........

Is 58 your age or IQ?

I qualified for Mensa membership ;-) ..........

But there was a fee........ I ain't that stupid :D .........

BTW I'm 60 this year......almost an adult >:-) .......

Guest pelmetman
starvin marvin - 2018-03-01 11:04 AM

So you wouldn't ask yourself why am I here? :-S .........

That's typical lefty mentality .....It must be someone else's fault *-) .........

Guest pelmetman

Yet you expect folk to take in migrants? *-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-03-01 10:26 AM

pelmetman - 2018-03-01 8:57 AM

. No snow here at my current squat B-) ........Or arctic blast............Just sayin >:-) .........

Pound is falling with every new ransom demand from the DUP, so enjoy your UK pension whilst you can :-S

Nope its about the same as it has been for months ;-) .......

Unless you mean against the dollar then it's prolly dropped about the same as the Euro >:-) ........

Just goes to show how having a right wing government in the US improves the economy don't it? :D .......

I wonder how far the pound will drop if Corbyn gets in? 8-) ........As far as the VEF do you think? :-| ......

http://www.xe.com/en/currencycharts/?from=VEF&to=USD&view=10Y

pelmetman - 2018-03-01 2:43 PM

Unless you mean against the dollar then it's prolly dropped about the same as the Euro >:-) ........

Brexit will be bad for the Euro too, but not as bad as it will be for the pound

Just goes to show how having a right wing government in the US improves the economy don't it? :D

Nope. Just shows the DUP controlling the Tories is even worse than Trump :-(

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-03-01 4:01 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-01 2:37 PM

t you expect folk to take in migrants? *-) ...........

Nope

So you'd rather dump them in an inner city ;-) ..........Then wonder why all us Brits have fled *-) .........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-03-01 4:04 PM

Just goes to show how having a right wing government in the US improves the economy don't it? :D

Nope. Just shows the DUP controlling the Tories is even worse than Trump :-(

Yeah how shocking UK taxpayers money being spent in the UK ;-) .........

How the EU must hate that >:-) .......

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-03-01 4:04 PM

(

Funny thing is the pound seems to have bottomed out yet the Euro is still dropping ;-) ..........

Well unless of course we let Corbyn in 8-) .........

Archived