Labours Equality Policy

antony1969

First they charge white folk extra to attend a rally ... Secondly they banned white folk from a youth conference on equality ... Now they hire a transgender model who said "the white race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on earth" as an advisor ... All this on top of their anti-Semitic problems ... The all inclusive party

Guest pelmetman

Yet they want us white honkies to vote for them *-) .........

Unfortunately there maybe enough stupid honkies who are ashamed of being British, being white, being middle class, being educated, being wealthy even........ that'll will allow the muppet into number 10 8-) ......

pelmetman - 2018-02-27 6:59 PM

that'll will allow the muppet into number 10 8-) ......

I really must protest at your terminology.

It's very unkind to muppets who seem by and large to be inoffensive and friendly.

Although Jeremy Gonzo does have a certain ring to it.

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2018-02-27 7:12 PM

that'll will allow the muppet into number 10 8-) ......

Ireally must protest at your terminology.

It's very unkind to muppets who seem by and large to be inoffensive and friendly.

Apologies to muppets everywhere :'( ..........I doubt the forum software will allow my lower deck terminology for Corbyn ;-) .......Although we do have a nautical splice that seems to sum him up :D ......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rope_splicing

Although even wikipedia has tried to bury its name calling a cut splice (lol) ......

But its oh so appropriate....... "the rope being frequently wet" .......maybe that should be dope >:-) .......

Unfortunately there maybe enough stupid honkies who are ashamed of being British, being white, being middle class, being educated, being wealthy even........ that'll will allow the muppet into number 10 8-) ......

That could describe me I guess. The jury is still out for me but you have to ask yourself if people like me are considering or actually voting Labour who have always voted Tory how bad has your beloved Tory party actually become? There is no viable alternative other that Corbyn. Our stupid voting system is probably responsible for that.

antony1969 - 2018-02-27 6:40 PM

First they charge white folk extra to attend a rally ... Secondly they banned white folk from a youth conference on equality ... Now they hire a transgender model who said "the white race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on earth" as an advisor ... All this on top of their anti-Semitic problems ... The all inclusive party

Yeah I heard about that. Jeremy Corbyn stood by the till with a B&Q colour chart , comparing their skin colour to work out how much to charge them *-)

Barryd999 - 2018-02-28 10:04 AM

That could describe me I guess. The jury is still out for me but you have to ask yourself if people like me are considering or actually voting Labour who have always voted Tory how bad has your beloved Tory party actually become? There is no viable alternative other that Corbyn. Our stupid voting system is probably responsible for that.

I see things differently and whilst I am no lover of the present brand of Conservatism I am not able to see the current, or any previous, incarnations of Labour as being competent mentally as well as idealogically to do the job of creating the prosperity that generates the tax income to pay for services let alone service and repay the enormous national debt so as as things are no matter how bad the Tories are I see the alternative as far worse in the long term.

John52 - 2018-02-28 10:09 AM

Yeah I heard about that. Jeremy Corbyn stood by the till with a B&Q colour chart , comparing their skin colour to work out how much to charge them *-)

Was that in The Guardian cos I missed that bit ... He might be too busy for a while sorting out the rapists in his own party to get to B and Q ... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/feb/28/dossier-on-sexual-misconduct-in-labour-party-sent-to-corbyn ... Must be true its from your Bible

Terrorist supporting anti-Semitic/racist party who are slowly edging out those moderates left in positions in the party out in favour of Momentum style nasties ... Yes Barry I can see why your undecided and that has nothing to do with our voting system

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-02-28 10:09 AM

Looks like the current price for a racist neo nazi is £540,000 :D .......

Guest pelmetman

Would you vote for a communist? 8-) ........

If not then you only have the Tories, Liberals, UKIP or the Greens to choose from ;-) .......

Call them terrorist sympathisers, Communists, Spies etc, the accusations just get more stupid the more of a threat JC and the Labour Party becomes. It just makes you look a bit daft to be honest. The fact that there is no chance of a new party gaining any ground because of our system pretty much leaves you two choices and the Tory party have gone down such a road with their hard line Brexiteers that many like me will be left with no choice than to vote Labour. I wont be the only one. So thats something else that you can blame on Brexit, a potential Labour Government I bet you never saw that coming just like you wouldnt have seen the Irish border issue arising or the fact that we will have to recruit immigrants from Asia and Africa to pick our fruit or man our care homes and hospitals.

The Tory party have taken us down this road and they will pay for that mistake big time. On the other hand they could bring back John Major or at the least before tomorrow Chairman Maybe should take his advice and listen to this interview with Laura Kuenssberg. Its a long interview but I urge you to listen to it and not just the speech at the top of the article.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43229964

I might even be persuaded to vote Tory again if they put him in power or if May got shot of the self agenda lead swivel eyed that have her backed into a corner. A public hanging of Reek Smug in Parliament Square might swing it for me. (lol)

pelmetman - 2018-03-01 9:22 AM

Looks like the current price for a racist neo nazi is £540,000 :D .......

Yes please, that would buy my vote and twice that would buy both our votes, then we could afford to wander off and live somewhere warmer and pay for our own healthcare whilst the idiots in charge continued to wreck the UK.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-03-01 12:39 PM

Call them terrorist sympathisers, Communists, Spies etc, the accusations just get more stupid the more of a threat JC and the Labour Party becomes. It just makes you look a bit daft to be honest.

If it has tea with communist spies, talks like a communist, walks like a communist, employs communists, even dresses like a communist ;-) .............

Then in my view its a COMMUNIST >:-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-03-01 7:19 PM

How do you walk like a Communist? I thought he dressed more Geography teacher than Communist though. Maybe all Geography teachers are Commies, I dunno. And Spies probably.

https://order-order.com/2017/04/24/commies-for-corbyn/

"In the eighties the Communist Party of Great Britain was split between a ‘Stalinist’ pro-Soviet faction and an anti-Soviet “Eurocommunist” faction. Some lefties were very upset that the CPGB was rejecting Soviet communism. They denounced the Eurocommunists as CIA plants. The anti-Eurocommunist faction included Corbyn’s two top spinners Seumas Milne and Steve Howell. Milne and Howell worked for Straight Left, a Stalinist newspaper which represented the pro-Soviet, anti-Eurocommunist wing of the CPGB. Pro-Soviet CPGB members split and set up the Communist Party of Britain. Supporters included Stop the War’s Andrew Murray, a friend of Corbyn. It is this Communist Party of Britain, the pro-Soviet, Stalinist wing full of Corbyn’s old mates, which has endorsed Labour today…"

Still think he's not a communist? :D ...........

Archived