Bulletguy

antony1969 - 2018-03-20 12:30 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-03-20 11:20 AM

antony1969 - 2018-03-20 10:58 AM

pelmetman - 2018-03-20 10:10 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-03-20 9:41 AM

pelmetman - 2018-03-20 8:44 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-03-17 11:35 AM

I find it funny that the only arguments Brexiteers now have is just the level of how crap we have done since the referendum not how good its all going to be anymore and all this in the run up, before we leave.

Crap huh? *-) .........

Lowest jobless rate since 1975........Exports are booming.......House prices are going up (Except London :D )........Interests rates have started going up B-) .........Pensioners got a 3% pay rise >:-) ........

I like this kinda crap (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

World economy is doing better than expected so as a consequence so are we but its still not where it should be. You make it sound like interest rates and house prices going up is a good thing Dave. Oh I forgot, your part of the Brexit Im alright Jack set that can afford Brexit. Probably doesnt matter to you that the cost of living is soaring, people cannot afford to get on the property ladder or if they do their mortgage rates are set to rise.

Most of the Arm Chair Brexiteers on here I guess can endure a bit of hardship I guess. They wont be bothered by people loosing their jobs or being worse off after we leave. As long as they get Brexit, dont matter to them does it?

Imagine the Snowflake generation paying 15% interest rates on their mortgage like we did? (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

I'm alright Jack because of my own efforts, maybe that's something for the younger generation to think about?........Instead of blaming everyone else, maybe they should try going without and working hard for a few years :-| ............

Just suggesting >:-) ........

Barry promotes social justice these days ... Gone are the days when he'd work in every town and city in the land earning sh8tloads of money with his greed is good attitude not giving a damn about the little fella ... He's now seen the light or maybe the 2008 crash light saw to him

That comment assumes I didnt give a damn about the little fella when I was working full time and empire building. Not so. I once gave a tramp an entire Pizza from Pizza Hut in Edinburgh. (lol)

Back on topic, here is an interesting video posted by a Brexiteer on FACTS just now. One of Germanys key economists on Brexit, free trade and EU Reform.

http://www.dw.com/en/brexit-could-cost-germany-dearly/av-42963888

Worth listening to. If this is how the Germans think and if they are as powerful as Brexiteers tell us within the EU then surely the EU will roll over and reform. Then there would have to be a second referendum. Ill not hold my breath on that one but lets say they did offer EU Wide reform with changes to Free movement for example along the lines of what Cameron proposed how would you then vote in a second referendum?

Utter rubbish ... No way would you willingly give up a full pizza ... You must have tripped and dropped it or sumat ... By the way we don't say "tramp" anymore ... It's now financially challenged individual

Yeah I did! I was a bit pished and it was late, I ordered a bottle of wine and a pizza and when it came I thought I cant be arsed sitting here like a sado so decided to take it all back to my hotel and outside was a Financially challenged individual begging so I decided to give him the Pizza as he looked really hungry. I kept the wine though. :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barryd999 - 2018-03-20 12:36 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-20 12:30 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-03-20 11:20 AM

antony1969 - 2018-03-20 10:58 AM

pelmetman - 2018-03-20 10:10 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-03-20 9:41 AM

pelmetman - 2018-03-20 8:44 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-03-17 11:35 AM

I find it funny that the only arguments Brexiteers now have is just the level of how crap we have done since the referendum not how good its all going to be anymore and all this in the run up, before we leave.

Crap huh? *-) .........

Lowest jobless rate since 1975........Exports are booming.......House prices are going up (Except London :D )........Interests rates have started going up B-) .........Pensioners got a 3% pay rise >:-) ........

I like this kinda crap (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

World economy is doing better than expected so as a consequence so are we but its still not where it should be. You make it sound like interest rates and house prices going up is a good thing Dave. Oh I forgot, your part of the Brexit Im alright Jack set that can afford Brexit. Probably doesnt matter to you that the cost of living is soaring, people cannot afford to get on the property ladder or if they do their mortgage rates are set to rise.

Most of the Arm Chair Brexiteers on here I guess can endure a bit of hardship I guess. They wont be bothered by people loosing their jobs or being worse off after we leave. As long as they get Brexit, dont matter to them does it?

Imagine the Snowflake generation paying 15% interest rates on their mortgage like we did? (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

I'm alright Jack because of my own efforts, maybe that's something for the younger generation to think about?........Instead of blaming everyone else, maybe they should try going without and working hard for a few years :-| ............

Just suggesting >:-) ........

Barry promotes social justice these days ... Gone are the days when he'd work in every town and city in the land earning sh8tloads of money with his greed is good attitude not giving a damn about the little fella ... He's now seen the light or maybe the 2008 crash light saw to him

That comment assumes I didnt give a damn about the little fella when I was working full time and empire building. Not so. I once gave a tramp an entire Pizza from Pizza Hut in Edinburgh. (lol)

Back on topic, here is an interesting video posted by a Brexiteer on FACTS just now. One of Germanys key economists on Brexit, free trade and EU Reform.

http://www.dw.com/en/brexit-could-cost-germany-dearly/av-42963888

Worth listening to. If this is how the Germans think and if they are as powerful as Brexiteers tell us within the EU then surely the EU will roll over and reform. Then there would have to be a second referendum. Ill not hold my breath on that one but lets say they did offer EU Wide reform with changes to Free movement for example along the lines of what Cameron proposed how would you then vote in a second referendum?

Utter rubbish ... No way would you willingly give up a full pizza ... You must have tripped and dropped it or sumat ... By the way we don't say "tramp" anymore ... It's now financially challenged individual

Yeah I did! I was a bit pished and it was late, I ordered a bottle of wine and a pizza and when it came I thought I cant be arsed sitting here like a sado so decided to take it all back to my hotel and outside was a Financially challenged individual begging so I decided to give him the Pizza as he looked really hungry. I kept the wine though. :D

Nice one ... One of em asked me if I had any spare change the other day and I said yes thanks ... Coming out of supermarket few months ago one asked me if I had a pound and I said no so as I was walking away he said "Ya tight sh8t" ... Of course I turned around and politely told him what to do ... Cheeky gits aren't they ... Get a job ya lazy gits

And well deserved too. She's an example to all that hard work pays off. The money isn't a wage though....it's an international award from the Varkey Foundation. It hasn't come from the UK taxpayer so i've no idea what you are so annoyed about.

Well done Andria Zafirakou. :-D

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/north-london-teacher-andria-zafirakou-becomes-first-uk-winner-of-1m-international-teaching-prize-a3792891.html

I am NOT annoyed. I also applaud her. BUT while she is having to explain things in different languages to a class of kids, how are the others learning.

If kids of expats go to school in France , they have to get by in FRENCH! My hephews went to school in Ireland, many years ago, and they had to learn in Gaelic!

PJay - 2018-03-20 1:41 PM

I am NOT annoyed. I also applaud her. BUT while she is having to explain things in different languages to a class of kids, how are the others learning. If kids of expats go to school in France , they have to get by in FRENCH! My nephews went to school in Ireland, many years ago, and they had to learn in Gaelic!

I'll tell you how 'other kids are learning'. They become multi-lingual.....an almost unheard of rarity in UK but not outside. As you know my ex-wife is Swiss and she speaks five languages fluently. What you say about France and French doesn't surprise me though as Swiss-French cannot speak German or Schweizerdeutsch despite them accounting for only 22% of the countries population.

During my times spent touring i've lost count of the number of people i've met who have multi lingual skills.

As Mrs Zafirakou said, “The community where I teach in Brent is beautifully diverse and indeed is one of the most multicultural communities in the world.”

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-20 4:28 PM

As Mrs Zafirakou said, “The community where I teach in Brent is beautifully diverse and indeed is one of the most multicultural communities in the world.”

I guess it depends on your point of view, which is apparently not shared by the locals 8-) ........

"According to the findings of a survey by property group Rightmove, Brent is the most unhappy borough in The UK, based on a number of factors including décor, space, value, pride, costs, safety, amenities, recreation, community, contentment, neighbourliness and area contentment."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Borough_of_Brent

Sounds like another migrant dumping ground to me :-| .........

pelmetman - 2018-03-21 10:12 AM

I guess it depends on your point of view, which is apparently not shared by the locals 8-) ........

"According to the findings of a survey by property group Rightmove, Brent is the most unhappy borough in The UK, based on a number of factors including décor, space, value, pride, costs, safety, amenities, recreation, community, contentment, neighbourliness and area contentment."

Of course to you it would when your head is constantly buried in xenophobic hate rags seething with bile over 'johnny foreigner'. Quite ironic coming from someone who spends half the year shacked up in a van in a foreign country! *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-21 2:41 PM

Of course to you it would when your head is constantly buried in xenophobic hate rags seething with bile over 'johnny foreigner'. Quite ironic coming from someone who spends half the year shacked up in a van in a foreign country! *-)

What's the problem Bullet? ;-) ........

It's not my opinion of Brent.....It's the residents opinion of Brent :-| ......

Oh I forgot we're not supposed to talk about the "reality" are we? >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-03-22 9:11 AM

I didn't see anything in that link which indicated they viewed it as you described. Some idlers will always sit around moaning and whining but contribute absolutely zero and sit on their fat ass watching silly soaps all day and reading headlines in the Daily Heil to feed their xenophobia whilst others, such as Andria Zafirakou actually do something constructive.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-22 4:08 PM

I didn't see anything in that link which indicated they viewed it as you described. Some idlers will always sit around moaning and whining but contribute absolutely zero and sit on their fat ass watching silly soaps all day and reading headlines in the Daily Heil to feed their xenophobia whilst others, such as Andria Zafirakou actually do something constructive.

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/news/brent-is-the-unhappiest-place-in-britain-1-5234329

As I said it wasn't me who took part in the survey ;-) .........

It'll be those xenophobic locals (lol) ......

2 comments

Spot on right move! It’s true though Brent is miserable, with a leader who only cares about his “metropolis” And neglecting the poor on the other side of Wembley, Brent is so diverse but how does he promote that? A fireworks display in a car park with a top secret soundtrack? By advertising for grants for £1mil by promoting our diversity? Back the bid? No thank you!! Yes, we clearly are the most diverse borough let’s see if we win and what he’ll do with that money!

Report this comment

Maria M Friday, October 27, 2017

It's not surprising Cllr Butt is in denial of a council that has removed majority of libraries, all sports contact within the council (Brent being home of the Wembley Stadium) and youth clubs. So the youths have nothing to do except fight and kill each other. Guaranteed revenue arethese ridiculous parking permits or parking fines, when there is nowhere to park in BRENT. Wake up and listen Cllr Butt

Report this comment

Bevhut2001 Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Looks like some don't agree with the local loony lefties fluffy wuffy's everything is wonderful propaganda >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-03-23 8:01 AM

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/news/brent-is-the-unhappiest-place-in-britain-1-5234329

2 comments

Spot on right move! It’s true though Brent is miserable, with a leader who only cares about his “metropolis” And neglecting the poor on the other side of Wembley, Brent is so diverse but how does he promote that? A fireworks display in a car park with a top secret soundtrack? By advertising for grants for £1mil by promoting our diversity? Back the bid? No thank you!! Yes, we clearly are the most diverse borough let’s see if we win and what he’ll do with that money!

Report this comment

It's not surprising Cllr Butt is in denial of a council that has removed majority of libraries, all sports contact within the council (Brent being home of the Wembley Stadium) and youth clubs. So the youths have nothing to do except fight and kill each other. Guaranteed revenue arethese ridiculous parking permits or parking fines, when there is nowhere to park in BRENT. Wake up and listen Cllr Butt

Report this comment

Looks like some don't agree with the local loony lefties fluffy wuffy's everything is wonderful propaganda >:-) ........

Brent population 328,300..........yet you're prepared to take a view from just TWO anonymous people posting an opinion!! *-) Obviously you don't realise anyone can post on those sites! *-)

I noticed you ignored the article though......and i think i know why.

....Cllr Muhammed Butt, leader of Brent Council, responded to the study saying: “Brent is a borough full of creativity, energy and potential. With food, fashion, music and arts from all over the world, we are one of the best places to live in London.

96% of our schools are rated as ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted; our GDP grew at 5% in 2016, twice the national average, putting us in the top-5 fastest growing boroughs; and in a recent attitude survey 84% of residents said they were satisfied with their area as a place to live.

“It’s disgraceful that Rightmove think it is ok to run down local communities by carrying out skewed surveys to generate publicity. That’s not a right move, more like a wrong move.”

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-23 1:15 PM

2 comments

Report this comment

Report this comment

Brent population 328,300..........yet you're prepared to take a view from just TWO anonymous people posting an opinion!! *-) Obviously you don't realise anyone can post on those sites! *-)

....Cllr Muhammed Butt, leader of Brent Council, responded to the study saying: “Brent is a borough full of creativity, energy and potential. With food, fashion, music and arts from all over the world, we are one of the best places to live in London.

96% of our schools are rated as ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted; our GDP grew at 5% in 2016, twice the national average, putting us in the top-5 fastest growing boroughs; and in a recent attitude survey 84% of residents said they were satisfied with their area as a place to live.

“It’s disgraceful that Rightmove think it is ok to run down local communities by carrying out skewed surveys to generate publicity. That’s not a right move, more like a wrong move.”

What's the problem Bullet? :-S .......That survey is the view of the locals who filled in the survey *-) ........

Would you like to compare murder rates in Brent compared to Boston next? >:-) ........

Just askin (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2018-03-23 8:48 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-03-23 1:15 PM

2 comments

Report this comment

Report this comment

What's the problem Bullet? :-S

That survey is the view of the locals who filled in the survey *-) .

Oh God i forgot about your dyslexia.

Out of the 17,000 allegedly 'surveyed' from a pop. of 328,000 is just 5.18%. Hardly representative!!

Then to make matters worse for yourself, you foolishly quote just TWO anonymous people posting a negative opinion.....not realising anyone can post those....even people who don't live there! *-)

Thanks for the link though......that's what shot down your hyperbole in a ball of hilarious flame!! (lol)(lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-23 10:00 PM

Out of the 17,000 allegedly 'surveyed' from a pop. of 328,000 is just 5.18%. Hardly representative!!

Isn't that how polls work? ;-) .........

Just observing the bleedin obvious :D .......

pelmetman - 2018-03-23 10:04 PM

Isn't that how polls work? ;-)

I think you mean untruthful ones which appeal to Brexiters mindset.

Just observing the bleedin obvious :D

What isn't obvious to you is 5.18% is such a miniscule and totally disproportionate figure it cannot ever be taken seriously as representative of it's population. That you then go and post the only two comments off it because it fitted with your negative agenda, just made your efforts look even more ridiculous.

When are you going to leave this country? Only last week you were crowing about going off to America. Hurry up and go because they are running out of folk to shoot at.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-23 10:36 PM

What isn't obvious to you is 5.18% is such a miniscule and totally disproportionate figure it cannot ever be taken seriously as representative of it's population. That you then go and post the only two comments off it because it fitted with your negative agenda, just made your efforts look even more ridiculous.

How minuscule is the number they use in polls to predict UK elections eh?....... 1000 to 2000 is the average I believe predict how 68 million voters will vote :D .........

Guest pelmetman

Who said they were Brexiteers?.......I doubt that question was on the Rightmove survey (lol) .........

You loony lefties just cant take the truth can you >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman

When are you going to leave this country? Only last week you were crowing about going off to America. Hurry up and go because they are running out of folk to shoot at.

It'll be safer than Brent 8-) ...........

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/news/crime-court/records-show-brent-has-third-highest-number-of-homicides-1-5244795

pelmetman - 2018-03-24 9:31 AM

Who said they were Brexiteers?.......I doubt that question was on the Rightmove survey (lol) .........

I suggest you accompany your chum to get that head checked out......your above post shows it's necessary. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-24 2:26 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-24 9:31 AM

I suggest you accompany your chum to get that head checked out......your above post shows it's necessary. *-)

Nothing wrong with my head........It's not in La La Land like yours (lol) .........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-25 4:57 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-25 9:41 AM

Nothing wrong with my head.

Your inane postings indicate there is.

Sorry I'm busy watching "Independence Day" on Spanish TV in English :D .....

Archived