Biggest Theft Ever?

John52

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-07-26 10:21 AM

pelmetman - 2018-07-25 7:51 PM

You mean like those nice migrants who have just chucked acid on a toddler *-) ..........

Have they been convicted?

No doubt you'll still be defending them if they are *-) .............

Prolly even blame the Tories >:-) ...........

pelmetman - 2018-07-26 10:29 AM

You mean like those nice migrants who have just chucked acid on a toddler *-) ..........

I take it thats your way of saying 'No' then *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-07-26 1:38 PM

pelmetman - 2018-07-26 10:29 AM

I take it thats your way of saying 'No' then *-)

They've only just been arrested *-) .........

My guess is we wont see a trial for months..........in the meantime we'll have to pay for the victim to stay in a safe house whilst the perpetrators are out on bail :-| ..........

Then if they're convicted we'll have to pay for them to stay at a HMP holiday camp.........and once they're released we wont be able to kick them out because it'll be against their human rights >:-( .........

pelmetman - 2018-07-26 2:25 PM

the perpetrators are out on bail

perpetrators?

Pity them if they are out on bail with charges like that hanging over them and people like you saying they are guilty before they have even been interviewed.

antony1969 - 2018-07-22 9:06 PM

Well said Richard ... Ive seen the handouts a couple of times of food bags from a Church I work on ... Who gets the grub and goodies ??? Druggies and drunks ... Same at my missus charity where dimwits can buy the needy a meal and drink and who gets the goodies ??? Druggies and drunks ... If it makes the dimwits feel better about themselves then so be it ... If they care that much why not take one in under their own homes ???

If anyone believes you it could deter them from helping foodbanks - who are under extra pressure during school dolidays when children are not getting free school meals;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-43611527

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-40704186

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-07-26 5:01 PM

perpetrators?

Pity them if they are out on bail with charges like that hanging over them and people like you saying they are guilty before they have even been interviewed.

So they release perps on bail "Before" they interview them? :-S ...........

pelmetman - 2018-07-30 8:10 AM

perpetrators?

You said they had only just been arrested. In which case they wouldn't have been interviewed. But we are splitting hairs here. If they have been released on bail on such serious charges that suggests a shortage of evidence. With possibly innocent people pursued by vigilantes, can't you see its a bit much to pour petrol on the fire by calling them perpetrators?

John52 - 2018-07-30 7:30 AM

antony1969 - 2018-07-22 9:06 PM

Well said Richard ... Ive seen the handouts a couple of times of food bags from a Church I work on ... Who gets the grub and goodies ??? Druggies and drunks ... Same at my missus charity where dimwits can buy the needy a meal and drink and who gets the goodies ??? Druggies and drunks ... If it makes the dimwits feel better about themselves then so be it ... If they care that much why not take one in under their own homes ???

If anyone believes you it could deter them from helping foodbanks - who are under extra pressure during school dolidays when children are not getting free school meals;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-43611527

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-40704186

Folk believe what they want ... You obviously believe in tooth fairies and the likes ... Food banks ... Utter tosh ... You keep giving , they'll keep on taking and laughing

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-07-30 9:37 AM

perpetrators?

You said they had only just been arrested. In which case they wouldn't have been interviewed. But we are splitting hairs here. If they have been released on bail on such serious charges that suggests a shortage of evidence. With possibly innocent people pursued by vigilantes, can't you see its a bit much to pour petrol on the fire by calling them perpetrators?

Nope :-| ..........

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/718724/worcester-acid-attack-arrest-home-bargains-latest-updates

pelmetman - 2018-07-30 12:00 PM

perpetrators?

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/718724/worcester-acid-attack-arrest-home-bargains-latest-updates

I'll still wait for the verdict before calling them 'perpetrators'

antony1969 - 2018-07-30 4:48 PM

John52 - 2018-07-30 12:52 PM

antony1969 - 2018-07-30 11:10 AM

You obviously believe in tooth fairies

Head Teachers Actually - My sister is one of them

So exactly what does a head teacher know about who's using and abusing food banks ???

Well if you could get your head out of the Daily Mail and read the BBC links I posted you would see

John52 - 2018-04-09 7:19 AM

Tracker - 2018-04-08 8:27 PM

YES - he comes across to me as insanely obsessed with gaining power at all costs

Corbyn consigned himself to the back benches for many years by voting against the party line over 200 times. How do you deduce that to be a man who is 'obsessed with gaining power at all costs'. *-)

That sounds more like someone who submits to DUP blackmail and gives them £billions of our money to buy their votes. >:-)

This link shows what else Theresa May has done to avoiid a General Election and cling on to power: https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/the-british-presidential-government-desperate-tories_uk_5b587e2ee4b08c2f0a5e0fdb

John52 - 2018-07-30 4:56 PM

antony1969 - 2018-07-30 4:48 PM

John52 - 2018-07-30 12:52 PM

antony1969 - 2018-07-30 11:10 AM

You obviously believe in tooth fairies

Head Teachers Actually - My sister is one of them

So exactly what does a head teacher know about who's using and abusing food banks ???

Well if you could get your head out of the Daily Mail and read the BBC links I posted you would see

So pupils who use foodbanks and parents of those pupils now discuss using food banks with head teachers ??? ... Give up ... Given you have to make an appointment to see the head teacher I think it highly unlikely you do so to discuss using food banks ... So I'll ask you again how does your head teacher sister know who's using food banks if she isn't there when the goodies are dished out ???

antony1969 - 2018-07-31 7:38 AM

.. Given you have to make an appointment to see the head teacher I think it highly unlikely you do so to discuss using food banks ...

So the Head Teacher hears nothing from other teachers and speaks to no pupils or parents without an appointment now *-)

I think its you who needs to give up (lol)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-07-30 12:46 PM

pelmetman - 2018-07-30 12:00 PM

perpetrators?

I'll still wait for the verdict before calling them 'perpetrators'

I doubt you will even then :-| ..........You'll prolly blame the Tories >:-) ...........

<<< I don't suppose it would enter the benefit classes head to get a job and work would it? ......... >>>

Hi,

Er ... many of them do have jobs ... it's called the Black Economy. OK, it doesn't apply to all Benefitters.

Headmasters using food-banks did somebody say. How much does a headmaster get paid? What car do they drive. Where do they spend the Summer holidays?

John52 - 2018-07-31 7:48 AM

.. Given you have to make an appointment to see the head teacher I think it highly unlikely you do so to discuss using food banks ...

So the Head Teacher hears nothing from other teachers and speaks to no pupils or parents without an appointment now *-)

Why would a parent/pupil discuss food banks with a teacher silly billy ??? Would they discuss supposedly not having money for clothes ... Not having money for heating etc etc ... No of course they wouldn't ... Try again John/Peter/James

W3526602 - 2018-07-31 8:12 AM

<<< I don't suppose it would enter the benefit classes head to get a job and work would it? ......... >>>

Those getting the most benefits don't need to work - How many of the Royal Hangers On have a proper job? Or Tory Cronies claiming benefits for cleaning out their moat and installing a duck house who Theresa May and David Cameron sent on to the absurdly over-populated unelected House of Lords to carry on the gravy train.

Most of the rest claiming benefits do work though - but the job doesn't cover the inflated rent on their slum housing.

W3526602 - 2018-07-31 8:12 AM

Headmasters using food-banks did somebody say.

Not as far as I know.

But some of their pupils parents certainly do, as it shows in the links I posted.

antony1969 - 2018-07-31 10:01 AM

Why would a parent/pupil discuss food banks with a teacher silly billy ??? Would they discuss supposedly not having money for clothes ... Not having money for heating etc etc ... No of course they wouldn't ... Try again John/Peter/James

*-) If you are not going to read the links I posted I might as well give up on you :-S

John52 - 2018-07-31 11:31 AM

*-) If you are not going to read the links I posted I might as well give up on you :-S

Why ... Is the link about your head teacher sister ??? ... If you can't add anything then yes please give up

antony1969 - 2018-07-31 12:24 PM

John52 - 2018-07-31 11:31 AM

Why ... Is the link about your head teacher sister ??? ... If you can't add anything then yes please give up

My sister is not one of those in the link but what difference does that make?

She says the same as them anyway.

I'm not giving up.

Just giving up on you if you won't read anything that doesn't fit your prejudices.

I just feel I have to say something when our Evesham resident says he sees no Austerity when his local foodbank is facing record demand - because anybody who thnks he knows whats going on in his local area might stop helping its most vulnerable people. :-(

Archived