Biggest Theft Ever?

John52

John52 - 2018-08-01 7:31 AM

antony1969 - 2018-07-31 12:24 PM

John52 - 2018-07-31 11:31 AM

antony1969 - 2018-07-31 10:01 AM

John52 - 2018-07-31 7:48 AM

antony1969 - 2018-07-31 7:38 AM

.. Given you have to make an appointment to see the head teacher I think it highly unlikely you do so to discuss using food banks ...

So the Head Teacher hears nothing from other teachers and speaks to no pupils or parents without an appointment now *-)

I think its you who needs to give up (lol)

Why would a parent/pupil discuss food banks with a teacher silly billy ??? Would they discuss supposedly not having money for clothes ... Not having money for heating etc etc ... No of course they wouldn't ... Try again John/Peter/James

*-) If you are not going to read the links I posted I might as well give up on you :-S

Why ... Is the link about your head teacher sister ??? ... If you can't add anything then yes please give up

My sister is not one of those in the link but what difference does that make?

She says the same as them anyway.

I'm not giving up.

Just giving up on you if you won't read anything that doesn't fit your prejudices.

I just feel I have to say something when our Evesham resident says he sees no Austerity when his local foodbank is facing record demand - because anybody who thnks he knows whats going on in his local area might stop helping its most vulnerable people. :-(

How does she know who's using and abusing the food banks if she isn't around when the goodies are dished out ... Cloud Cuckoo ... I've seen it more than once ... Druggies and drunks and it's the same at the charity where my missus works , I've said this before but it doesn't suit your austerity/blame the Tories for everything including Grenfell outlook ... Jog on

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2018-08-01 9:37 AM

.. Given you have to make an appointment to see the head teacher I think it highly unlikely you do so to discuss using food banks ...

So the Head Teacher hears nothing from other teachers and speaks to no pupils or parents without an appointment now *-)

Why would a parent/pupil discuss food banks with a teacher silly billy ??? Would they discuss supposedly not having money for clothes ... Not having money for heating etc etc ... No of course they wouldn't ... Try again John/Peter/James

*-) If you are not going to read the links I posted I might as well give up on you :-S

Why ... Is the link about your head teacher sister ??? ... If you can't add anything then yes please give up

I'm not giving up.

Just giving up on you if you won't read anything that doesn't fit your prejudices.

I just feel I have to say something when our Evesham resident says he sees no Austerity when his local foodbank is facing record demand - because anybody who thnks he knows whats going on in his local area might stop helping its most vulnerable people. :-(

How does she know who's using and abusing the food banks if she isn't around when the goodies are dished out ... Cloud Cuckoo ... I've seen it more than once ... Druggies and drunks and it's the same at the charity where my missus works , I've said this before but it doesn't suit your austerity/blame the Tories for everything including Grenfell outlook ... Jog on

If you have proof of people abusing the benefits system / foodbanks you should report it to the proper authorities.

If you don't have proof you should shut up. Because all you are doing is making life even harder for the most vulnerable peoplie in society :-(

John52 - 2018-08-03 11:43 AM

antony1969 - 2018-08-01 9:37 AM

I'm not giving up.

If you have proof of people abusing the benefits system / foodbanks you should report it to the proper authorities.

If you don't have proof you should shut up. Because all you are doing is making life even harder for the most vulnerable peoplie in society :-(

Eh ... Who mentioned abusing the benefits system ??? ... Dont go all Disney ... Who do you suggest I report food bank fraud to ??? ... Ive said before the food bank handouts Ive seen have taken place at one of Huddersfields largest Churches ... I witnessed the food handouts and then saw the tins of ale being drunk and thrown away onto Church property while they moaned about what biscuits they'd got ... For your information I did then go to the lady who handed out the food bags and told her the desperate folk she handed food to were all drinking tins of ale around the front ... Her answer ... "well we dont want them drinking on empty stomachs" !!! ... So I have witnessed it and have reported it so maybe its you that should "shut up" trying to make us believe these folk are desperate ... My missus by the way witnesses a lot more food bank fraud at her workplace than me so should I tell her to call the fuzz ???

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-08-03 11:38 AM

pelmetman - 2018-07-26 2:25 PM

a HMP holiday camp...

If prisons are holiday camps why are we seeing people so desperate to avoid them they are dying in car crashes when pursued by police cars?

What utter tosh *-) ............

No doubt you rabid loony lefties will be blaming the police >:-( ..........

Did you get dropped on your head as a baby?..........cause it seems like the contents of your nappy has filled the space where your brain should be 8-) ..........

Guest pelmetman

Hahahahaha .............The plod doesn't even have time to arrest those who shop lift *-) ............

So they're hardly gonna bother about folk nicking free food >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-08-03 5:56 PM

Hahahahaha .............The plod doesn't even have time to arrest those who shop lift *-) ............

Your nicked my son ... Taking Mcvities chocky biscuits when you were given ginger nuts ... In the slammer to be converted to Islam for you

I didn't say report it to the police. *-)

I said the proper authorities.

If its foodbank fraud that would be the foodbank.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-08-03 10:08 PM

I didn't say report it to the police. *-)

I said the proper authorities.

If its foodbank fraud that would be the foodbank.

You mean that food bank that is operated by soft in the head loony lefties who think everyone is a victim? ;-) ..........

John52 - 2018-08-03 10:01 PM

antony1969 - 2018-08-03 6:13 PM

. Taking Mcvities chocky biscuits when you were given ginger nuts ..

So thats the extent of the crime and the reason you are telling people not to donate to foodbanks.

Nope ... The reasons they were all drunks and could quite easily afford beer to get merry and drink enjoying themselves while others have to work for their food ... If they can afford beer and mobile phones then they can afford food can't they and insulting folks generosity moaning about the biscuits adds further insult ... If they were genuine they would have been pretty grateful for any biscuits ... Even worse at my missus work place and she sees the total conman job that food banks are daily ... No need for food banks they are a tool invented by the likes of you to bash Tory austerity pretty much like you use Grenfell ... Maybe best to take your own advice and shut up as you obviously know nothing first hand about food banks other than what you read in the gutter Guardian

<<< - but the job doesn't cover the inflated rent on their slum housing. >>>

Hi,

In 1965, when I left the RAF, I was given a month's salary ... and two plane tickes from Penang to Heathrow. End of story ... apart from having to pay the airport taxes out of my own poclket.

No home, and no job, and had been out of the labour market for 9 years. My wife had got herself pregnant six months earlier, so 26 hours on a Britania "troopship" (extra row of seats, so less space) was pretty traumatic.

Our first three months were spent in a decepid Bluebird 22ft caravan in Pevensey Bay, before we moved into a self-catering holiday flat on the sea front.... now Winter, so damp and cold. I got a job in Croydon, so was leaving home in the dark, and arriving home in the dark ... driving 65 miles each way. Does anybody remember the winter of 1967.

I got us a flat in Croydon, at the same time as my wife went into hospital to have our baby. Beginning of December 1967, the South Coast was cut off by snow for three days. I still managed to visit my wife every evening, with dispensation to visit after normal hours.

My wife and baby joined me in Croydon. I left that job, too cold, less that 40 degrees in the workshop. I collected the dole for three weeks, only time in my life, then went mini-cabbing for a year, during which we bought our first house. (OK, i cheated, but got away with it. The estate agent got a 2 year custodial ... he shouldn't have tried to involve GLC mortgages. The independent Building society managers didn't carel).

Following the mini-cabbing, I got a place on a Government Training scheme, recieved unemployment benefit plus bus-fares. Six months of pain.

Then I got a job on apprentice rates (I was in my late 20s, with a mortgage), which gave me day release to study for an ONC in Mechanical Engineering ... which qualified me to be an Executive Officer in the Civil Service, but I had to start as an Clerical Officer took me two years to reach EO.

Four years ago, we had to move from South Wales to the East Midlands, for family reasons, buying a house before selling the old one. Try getting a mortgage when you are 75. It CAN be done. My wife had managed to squirrel away a 50% deposit from our £30,000 joint pensions. We are moving again (on Monday) as we now need a bungalow .... have find another £100,000, which this time was relatively easy. Interest at 3.9%, written in stone.

Question ... If we had followed the policy of taking what we were offered for free, and arranged our lives (as some do) to ensure the freebies WERE offered, would we be where we are now?

I do not see how anybody can remain in the impoverished state that they claim, in the UK in 2018, other than by chosing to do so. I have little sympathy.

Exactly 602 ... Some on here think works a dirty word and prefer another word ... blame ... blame someone else for all the wrongs of the idle dossers ... If folk want to give to food banks for genuine reasons and they truly believe they are helping desperate folk then I take my hat off to em ... Our resident food bank hero on here though isn't like that ... Food banks to him and the supposed dependence on them by the world are just part of his blame the Tories for everything outlook ... He has no hands on knowledge of who's abusing food banks and would do well to sit down and listen to my missus who does ... Regards

W3526602 - 2018-08-04 8:41 AM

<<< - but the job doesn't cover the inflated rent on their slum housing. >>>

Hi,

In 1965, when I left the RAF, I was given a month's salary ... and two plane tickes from Penang to Heathrow. End of story ... apart from having to pay the airport taxes out of my own poclket.

No home, and no job, and had been out of the labour market for 9 years. My wife had got herself pregnant six months earlier, so 26 hours on a Britania "troopship" (extra row of seats, so less space) was pretty traumatic.

Our first three months were spent in a decepid Bluebird 22ft caravan in Pevensey Bay, before we moved into a self-catering holiday flat on the sea front.... now Winter, so damp and cold. I got a job in Croydon, so was leaving home in the dark, and arriving home in the dark ... driving 65 miles each way. Does anybody remember the winter of 1967.

I got us a flat in Croydon, at the same time as my wife went into hospital to have our baby. Beginning of December 1967, the South Coast was cut off by snow for three days. I still managed to visit my wife every evening, with dispensation to visit after normal hours.

My wife and baby joined me in Croydon. I left that job, too cold, less that 40 degrees in the workshop. I collected the dole for three weeks, only time in my life, then went mini-cabbing for a year, during which we bought our first house. (OK, i cheated, but got away with it. The estate agent got a 2 year custodial ... he shouldn't have tried to involve GLC mortgages. The independent Building society managers didn't carel).

Following the mini-cabbing, I got a place on a Government Training scheme, recieved unemployment benefit plus bus-fares. Six months of pain.

Then I got a job on apprentice rates (I was in my late 20s, with a mortgage), which gave me day release to study for an ONC in Mechanical Engineering ... which qualified me to be an Executive Officer in the Civil Service, but I had to start as an Clerical Officer took me two years to reach EO.

Four years ago, we had to move from South Wales to the East Midlands, for family reasons, buying a house before selling the old one. Try getting a mortgage when you are 75. It CAN be done. My wife had managed to squirrel away a 50% deposit from our £30,000 joint pensions. We are moving again (on Monday) as we now need a bungalow .... have find another £100,000, which this time was relatively easy. Interest at 3.9%, written in stone.

Question ... If we had followed the policy of taking what we were offered for free, and arranged our lives (as some do) to ensure the freebies WERE offered, would we be where we are now?

I do not see how anybody can remain in the impoverished state that they claim, in the UK in 2018, other than by chosing to do so. I have little sympathy.

Well done. But we must remembet that genuine jobs - the kind that paid enough to buy a house - were easier to get then..

Anyone could get a well paid job without qualifications selling financial services etc because companies had lots of hidden charges to fund them, and the mis-selling scandal hadn't come out. And look whats happened to house prices.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-08-04 10:25 AM

antony1969 - 2018-08-04 9:12 AM

. blame someone else for all the wrongs of the idle dossers ..

When did I blame someone else for the Royal Family Hangers On?

So you resent all those who inherit wealth? :-| ...........Didn't Corbyn come from a well off family? >:-) .......

https://www.tatler.com/gallery/jeremy-corbyn-posh-background

Man of the people eh? :D ...........

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-08-04 11:22 AM

pelmetman - 2018-08-04 10:40 AM

Man of the people eh?

Seems like it Dave - he signed up for voluntary work overseas instead of going to university - not a lot of 'em do that.

:-|

A gap year in Jamaica ............Then a trip down to South America to learn about his communist hero's Simón Bolívar and Che Guevara ;-) ...........

Yeah there's no doubt about Comrade Corbyn's leanings >:-) .........

So you resent all those who inherit wealth? :-

Of course not, I blame the system not the individuals.

Can't you see that those who inherit vast wealth tax free don't have the same temptation to go out thieving?

Or take to drugs because their life is so miserable?

pelmetman - 2018-08-04 11:45 AM

Man of the people eh?

Seems like it Dave - he signed up for voluntary work overseas instead of going to university - not a lot of 'em do that.

A gap year in Jamaica ............Then a trip down to South America to learn about his communist hero's Simón Bolívar and Che Guevara ;-) ...........

Just shows how desperate the Establishment is to dig the dirt on Corbyn they think this more important than the Tory crisis over Brexit :D

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-08-04 12:00 PM

pelmetman - 2018-08-04 11:45 AM

Man of the people eh?

Just shows how desperate the Establishment is to dig the dirt on Corbyn they think this more important than the Tory crisis over Brexit :D

What's the problem Peter? ;-) ...........

Dontcha like Comrade Corbyn's political leanings being exposed? >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-08-04 11:57 AM

So you resent all those who inherit wealth? :-

Of course not, I blame the system not the individuals.

Can't you see that those who inherit vast wealth tax free don't have the same temptation to go out thieving?

Or take to drugs because their life is so miserable?

Maybe if they got a job they'd have less time to be miserable *-) ..........

John52 - 2018-08-04 10:25 AM

antony1969 - 2018-08-04 9:12 AM

. blame someone else for all the wrongs of the idle dossers ..

When did I blame someone else for the Royal Family Hangers On?

When you have no argument your usual royal family nonsense makes it's appearance again

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-08-04 12:52 PM

pelmetman - 2018-08-04 12:10 PM

Dontcha like Comrade Corbyn's political leanings being exposed? >:-) ..........

" Exposed " ??

Didn't you already know that he is a " leftie " ?

I suspect he's more Commie than leftie ;-) ..........

Like all the hard left >:-) ...........

Archived