Biggest Theft Ever?

John52

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
W3526602 - 2018-08-05 6:11 AM

Hi,

During the run-up to the last election, I looked at Corbyn, and thought to myself ...

... "Somebody has been grooming him!"

But who?

Putin and Allah :D ..........

antony1969 - 2018-08-04 12:24 PM

John52 - 2018-08-04 10:25 AM

antony1969 - 2018-08-04 9:12 AM

. blame someone else for all the wrongs of the idle dossers ..

When did I blame someone else for the Royal Family Hangers On?

When you have no argument your usual royal family nonsense makes it's appearance again

I get it that you don't like people ltaking money off the state

But why do you only attack the idle poor when the idle rich are taking far more?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-08-05 8:33 AM

When you have no argument your usual royal family nonsense makes it's appearance again

But why do you only attack the idle poor when the idle rich are taking far more?

The Royal family invest their state money in employing people...........

The idle poor invest their state money in drugs and alcohol *-) ...........

Figures and facts would be good regarding what royalty costs and what money they generate if your wanting a royals discussion ... Off you pop come back with it and bingo off we go

antony1969 - 2018-08-05 9:38 AM

Figures and facts would be good regarding what royalty costs and what money they generate if your wanting a royals discussion ... Off you pop come back with it and bingo off we go

Facts and figures are hard to come by when they are exempt from Freedom of Information and restricted by the Official Secrets Act. All we get is the sh*te put out by their hired spin doctors.

Most people could use common sense instead and look at their lifestyle etc.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-08-05 10:06 AM

Facts and figures are hard to come by when they are exempt from Freedom of Information and restricted by the Official Secrets Act. All we get is the sh*te put out by their hired spin doctors.

See ;-) .........at least they are spending it on a the gainful employment of a spin doctor rather than drugs and alcohol :D .........

So you have no facts and no figures to back up your claims ... How very you

antony1969 - 2018-08-05 2:03 PM

It just takes a little common sense to look at their lifestyle but I guessed that was too much to ask :-S

John52 - 2018-08-05 9:18 PM

antony1969 - 2018-08-05 2:03 PM

It just takes a little common sense to look at their lifestyle but I guessed that was too much to ask :-S

You "guessed" ... lets not guess ... You rabbit on about the royals so much heres your big chance to prove they cost us way more than what they generate ... C'mon show you know what you rabbit on and on about for once

antony1969 - 2018-08-06 6:24 AM

You "guessed" ... lets not guess ... You rabbit on about the royals so much heres your big chance to prove they cost us way more than what they generate ... C'mon show you know what you rabbit on and on about for once

Seems I guessed right. You don't have enough sense to realise the Royal Hangers On lifestyle costs more than the ipoor people claiming benefits to pay inflated rents who you seem to despise so much. Because thats not what you have read in the Daily Mail *-) The super rich classes printing the papers you keep quoting are playing you like a fiddle. :D Keep the working classes fighting amongst themsellves whilst the super-rich carry on taking the p*ss. Same old Tory divide and rule. :D

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-08-06 7:42 AM

Seems I guessed right. You don't have enough sense to realise the Royal Hangers On lifestyle costs more than the ipoor people claiming benefits to pay inflated rents who you seem to despise so much. Because thats not what you have read in the Daily Mail *-) The super rich classes printing the papers you keep quoting are playing you like a fiddle. :D Keep the working classes fighting amongst themsellves whilst the super-rich carry on taking the p*ss. Same old Tory divide and rule. :D

I wonder how many tourists come to the UK to see our down and outs? *-) ...........

Your still guessing ... Your still coming up with nothing ... So I fear its you that is taking the p*ss not the "super-rich" you blame for the worlds ills... Sometimes when all you have is guesswork it really is better not to post anything

Talking of Tory divide and rule ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6030379/Vandals-attack-Jacob-Rees-Moggs-home-spray-paint-sex-toy.html

antony1969 - 2018-08-06 9:18 AM

Your still guessing ... Your still coming up with nothing ... So I fear its you that is taking the p*ss not the "super-rich" you blame for the worlds ills... Sometimes when all you have is guesswork it really is better not to post anything

- yep, still guessing that a string of palaces with round the clock security and hundreds of flunkies to put the toothpaste on their toothbrushes costs us a lot of money. I just don't have a Daily Mail article to confirm it to you. Like the link you have posted where the Daily Mail has decided who is to blame before anyone has been caught *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-08-06 11:17 AM

- yep, still guessing that a string of palaces with round the clock security and hundreds of flunkies to put the toothpaste on their toothbrushes costs us a lot of money. I just don't have a Daily Mail article to confirm it to you. Like the link you have posted where the Daily Mail has decided who is to blame before anyone has been caught *-)

Yep those round the clock security folk and flunkies all earning money from the Royal Family B-) ..........

Unlike your down and out chums who do nothing except become a burden on the NHS the police the justice system and HMP *-) ......

But at least they've got folk like you to blame the Tories for them being failures ;-) .........

BTW.........Does Corbyn not have 24 hour taxpayer funded security? >:-) ..........

John52 - 2018-08-06 11:17 AM

I asked you originally to confirm how much the royals generate to how much they cost didn't I ... Now your making yourself look a tad silly given your the forums royal basher ... You've provided guesses and something ridiculous about toothbrushes ... You obviously dont have a royal clue ... Maybe you should take your own advice and shut up

antony1969 - 2018-08-06 11:52 AM

I asked you originally to confirm how much the royals generate

I never said the Royal Hangers On generate anything - that came from the Mad Hatter but, of course, he has never offered any evidence to support it.

pelmetman - 2018-08-06 11:45 AM

a burden on the ..... police

Not that round the clock secuity at all the Royal Palaces is a burden on the police *-)

(are you seriously suggesting security for the elected Corbyn costs as much as all the unelected Royal Hangers On *-) )

John52 - 2018-08-06 12:03 PM

I never said the Royal Hangers On generate anything - that came from the Mad Hatter but, of course, he has never offered any evidence to support it.

Who are the Royal hangers on ??? ... Names and what they cost against any money generated ???

Guest pelmetman

Valued at £67 Billion, the Monarchy is Britain’s Greatest Treasure

· Brand Finance estimates the capital value of the UK Monarchy as a business at £67.5bn

· Monarchy’s annual contribution to the UK economy in 2017 is £1.766bn

· Annual cost per head is less than £4.50 a year, equal to just over 1p a day

http://brandfinance.com/news/press-releases/valued-at-67-billion-the-monarchy-is-britains-greatest-treasure/

How much do your smack head chums cost the UK? >:-) ..........

"In 2014 the National Treatment Agency estimated that the overall

annual cost of drug misuse was around £15.4 billion. £13.9 billion was

due to drug-related crime, while around £0.5 billion was NHS costs for

treating drug misuse.9"

file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/CDP-2017-0230.pdf

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-08-06 12:07 PM

pelmetman - 2018-08-06 11:45 AM

a burden on the ..... police

Not that round the clock secuity at all the Royal Palaces is a burden on the police *-)

(are you seriously suggesting security for the elected Corbyn costs as much as all the unelected Royal Hangers On *-) )

Oh so security for Corbyn is OK...... but not for the Royals...........How very hypocritical of you *-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-08-06 12:21 PM

· Brand Finance estimates the capital value of the UK Monarchy as a business at £67.5bn

http://brandfinance.com/news/press-releases/valued-at-67-billion-the-monarchy-is-britains-greatest-treasure/

treating drug misuse.9"

Those meaningless figures are produced by spin doctors who make huge assumptoins about how much tourism they bring in, and simpiy ignore most of the costs.

In fact countries like France get more foreign tourists at their royal palaces because they are open - and charging admission.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-08-06 12:53 PM

pelmetman - 2018-08-06 12:21 PM

treating drug misuse.9"

Those meaningless figures are produced by spin doctors who make huge assumptoins about how much tourism they bring in, and simpiy ignore most of the costs.

In fact countries like France get more foreign tourists at their royal palaces because they are open - and charging admission.

So how much do your smack head chums bring into UK PLC? ;-) ...........

Given that they cost us billions more than the Royal family *-) ...........

Archived