I suspect Peter's out celebrating..........

Guest pelmetman

Congrats to the both of them ... Happy St Georges Day to everyone ... Even those who hate their own country ... Talking of St Georges Day curious to see that our PM Mrs May makes videos for the St Davids Day , St Andrews Day one for Muslims but doesnt for the English ... Fear of being called racist prolly

Are you rich? Are you well placed in hierarchies of authority, power, status and wealth? If not why are you stupid enough to support and defend those who are? Do you show the same concerns with regard to homelessness, poverty, withdrawing benefits from the disabled, making students pay for their university education, etc?

david ickes view on the last royal baby are worth reading:

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/87592-royal-baby-coverage-crosses-the-line-of-insanity I have missed most of the child-like hysteria over the 'royal' baby (thank you God) but last night I was in a bar with the news playing on a big screen with subtitles. Had there not been silence and subtitles I could not have stayed a minute.

It was extraordinary. Even I was taken aback by the scale of the coverage. I was in the room for two hours and the 'royal' baby story was on when I arrived and still going when I left - wall to wall with nothing in between except advertisements.

I am glad I saw it really because it was a stark reminder that there are few sights more ludicrous and pathetic than the mainstream media arse-licking the system while claiming to be 'independent journalists'.

How can anyone involved in this sickening display of unbridled sycophancy for the family of the head of state and the 'future monarchs' (father and son) ever claim to be capable of challenging and exposing the system that the royal family heads and personifies?

Mainstream media you are preposterous and beyond redemption as a source of open and unbiased information.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-04-24 8:24 AM

david ickes view on the last royal baby are worth reading:

Mainstream media you are preposterous and beyond redemption as a source of open and unbiased information.

Blimey you prefer the views of David Icke to the main stream media???? 8-) ...........

David Icke - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

David Vaughan Icke is an English writer and public speaker. A former footballer and sports broadcaster, Icke has been known since the 1990s as a professional conspiracy theorist, calling himself a "full time investigator into who and what is really controlling the world."

Well actually that explains a lot about you Peter ;-) .............

Completely raving bonkers (lol) (lol) (lol) .............

It's no wonder you're a Corbynista >:-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
starvin marvin - 2018-04-23 9:19 PM

Poor sod is probably with a wet nurse right now.

Perhaps he could share Bullets? :D ...........

pelmetman - 2018-04-24 8:44 AM

Blimey you prefer the views of David Icke to the main stream media???? 8-) ...........

As it happens on this occasion Yes.

Because I think for myself and judge everyone's views on merit, irrespective of who they came from.

So I might even agree with you at some point 8-)

Although I must admit that would have me worried ;-)

antony1969 - 2018-04-24 9:41 AM

Crikey ... Peter John has got it right for once MSM is a bag of tosh

I find the reporting of the royal birth sycophantic, and totally over the top - but at least - being on mainstream media, we can be pretty sure it's not fake news.

:-|

John52 - 2018-04-24 11:58 AM

Because I think for myself and judge everyone's views on merit, irrespective of who they came from.

So there we have it - Pope 'kin Jon Peter 52nd sits in judgementof everyone - all rise for his Pomposity's verdict!

Tracker - 2018-04-24 12:11 PM

So there we have it - Pope 'kin Jon Peter 52nd sits in judgement of everyone - all rise for his Pomposity's verdict!

Don't worry Rich, I'm sure there's still room on the forum for the two of ya! (lol) (lol)

malc d - 2018-04-24 12:06 PM

antony1969 - 2018-04-24 9:41 AM

Crikey ... Peter John has got it right for once MSM is a bag of tosh

I find the reporting of the royal birth sycophantic, and totally over the top - but at least - being on mainstream media, we can be pretty sure it's not fake news.

:-|

Having seen her departure from hospital on this mornings news anyone could be forgiven for thinking it was 'fake news'!

The girl badly needs some meat on her bones!!

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2018-04-24 8:44 AM

As it happens on this occasion Yes.

So I might even agree with you at some point 8-)

Although I must admit that would have me worried ;-)

I bet you believe in alien life to? ;-) ..........

I do 8-) .........

It's the only rational explanation for Corbyn >:-) ...........

Archived